Star Trek: Nemesis Footage At E3[Tuesday, May 21st, 2002]
According to the official Star Trek website, fans working in the video game industry and attending next week's Electronic Entertainment Exposition (also known as E3) will get an advance look at material from the highly anticipated upcoming film "Star Trek: Nemesis."
Visitors to the annual video game trade conference and event (running from May 22-24) in Los Angeles will be able to stop by the Activision booth in the South Hall, Space #1224, and pick up a free CD-ROM of Nemesis material. Supplies are limited.
As far as the contents of the CD-ROM, Paramount is keeping that a mystery for the time being, but suffice it to say that the campaign has begun in earnest for the tenth Star Trek film, due in theatres on Friday, December 13.
Fans outside of the video game industry need not despair, as Paramount will be distributing additional copies at upcoming Star Trek conventions throughout the summer.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]