KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Takion runs the herald gauntlet

Takion runs the herald gauntlet
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Do u seiously have wet dreams about DS?
So if DS had the power gem he'll be as strong as the IG?
Stop pullin crap out of u ass imp.

ORLY? Does not DS control Time and Space? You just admitted he punked ares. It was with time and space. DS has also given life, controlled reality, is a top tier telepath. every thing the Gems do, DS does on his own. As I said, DS only needs in infinite power source.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:09 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Technically with the PG any highly versatile magical or psycic character would be almost indistinguishable from the IG.

but can Darkseid w/ Powergem be as strong as the IG (power over the multi-verse).

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:10 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
ORLY? Does not DS control Time and Space? You just admitted he punked ares. It was with time and space. DS has also given life, controlled reality, is a top tier telepath. every thing the Gems do, DS does on his own. As I said, DS only needs in infinite power source.

Shit, i guess Odin can be ruler of the multi-verse with the power gem.
maybe even Dr. Strange imo.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:12 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Shit, i guess Odin can be ruler of the multi-verse with the power gem.
maybe even Dr. Strange imo.

Strange or Odin with the PG would be basicly unstoppable.

If they were really motivated nothing would be able to stop them even multiversaly.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

With the help of the power gem I think he can. Remember the gems also needed the power gem cause that was the one which backed the others with inifinite power.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
With the help of the power gem I think he can. Remember the gems also needed the power gem cause that was the one which backed the others with inifinite power.

Validation

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:16 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

edit

Last edited by Priest on Mar 13th, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:18 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So lets say, adam warlock had the infinity guanlet with all the gems except the Power gem, can Darkseid take him down?

Yes.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

2 questions:
So lets say, adam warlock had the infinity guanlet with all the gems except the Power gem, can standard Darkseid (with no ALE) take him down?

and

Adam Warlock with a complete IG vs Darkseid with a power gem, who wins?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:21 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.
laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:25 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Yes.

ur a delusional imo

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:26 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing
I'm with sexmeat...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:27 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

ur a delusional imo

NOt really. The reality Gem is really no good without the power gem. and moondragon with the mind gem was owned many times. DS would have advantes over Warlock. He would be far stronger. Warlock wouldnt' have the power gem amping his durability and strength. DS would also have the OE which can do everything warlock can with the gems. DS has also shown to be a superior telepath than moondragon with the gem. so warlock with the mind gem wouldn't be all that. Now rebut if you like.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:30 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

NOt really. The reality Gem is really no good without the power gem. and moondragon with the mind gem was owned many times. DS would have advantes over Warlock. He would be far stronger. Warlock wouldnt' have the power gem amping his durability and strength. DS would also have the OE which can do everything warlock can with the gems. DS has also shown to be a superior telepath than moondragon with the gem. so warlock with the mind gem wouldn't be all that. Now rebut if you like.
Warlock has pawned Moondragon with the Mind Gem if I'm not mistaken...

What about... time stop?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote