Which X-man are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
cool I found this test to determine which X-man you are. Im Bishop! cool

Mr.V
Wow thanks for the link! sad

willRules
Originally posted by Mr.V
Wow thanks for the link! sad

laughing

Rewmac
Where the hell is the test then?

batdude123
I was Wolverine. cool Although, I answered them exactly how Wolverine would answer them on purpose. stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by batdude123
I was Wolverine. cool Although, I answered them exactly how Wolverine would answer them on purpose. stick out tongue

Where is the link?????????? confused

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
Where is the link?????????? confused

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6808832625377620604

willRules
cheers big grin

Spideys Sister
Pyslocke... wtf? I wanted Deadpool... weep I WANTED DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!! AGH!

Takion
I'm Gambit.

The one guy who EVERYONE wanted to see in the movies! Gambit just kicks ass. If he can't obliterate someone by hucking kinetically charged cards at them, he can beat them to death with his quarterstaff. AND he's a pimp. So what are you doing on this site, anyway? Shouldn't you be out stomping people's shit in right now?

Darth Vicious
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=6808832625377620604

Thanks BatDude, I knew I forgot something!

batdude123
I was Wolverine again. big grin

Adam Warlock
I'm Colossus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Takion
I'm Gambit.

The one guy who EVERYONE wanted to see in the movies! Gambit just kicks ass. If he can't obliterate someone by hucking kinetically charged cards at them, he can beat them to death with his quarterstaff. AND he's a pimp. So what are you doing on this site, anyway? Shouldn't you be out stomping people's shit in right now?

Gambit does not kick ass miffed:

Gambit is a love child of the 90's that is hated by many readers as well as many in the comic industry wink

Takion
Originally posted by Grimm22
Gambit does not kick ass miffed:

Gambit is a love child of the 90's that is hated by many readers as well as many in the comic industry wink
Gambit hater. taz

badabing
I was rated as Colossus.

Takion
So we got two Colossus.

Rewmac
I'm Colossus I wanted to be him...My luck big grin Key answer = Attack biggest big grin

juggernaut66666
I'm wolverine mad

Rewmac
What the f.uck is wrong with you?

batdude123
I was Wolverine twice. smokin'

outarddwarf
I got wolverine. And i am unhappy.

HellMaster93
I'm ashamed... Cyclops...

CYCLOPS!!!
Holy crap! You are:
Most of the civilized world will call you a pussy. They're right. You play it safe everytime, and have no problem with ordering others to their deaths while you take all the glory. You also get everything you want, because, even though you are a dickhead, you're really ****ing smart. Famous Cyclopses include: Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and Paul Walker

roughrider
I am: COLOSSUS. thumb up

But, I think that test is a little flawed. Many questions are pushing you to choose an identity; like, if you can hide your power in public, or how long have you been an X-Man - or, are you hairy? Not neutral enough.

HellMaster93
I agree with that... definitely...

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I agree with that... definitely...

Cyclops???? Damn HM I feel sorry for u! big grin j/k

UltimateStryfe
i got rogue. i am taking it again.

Wolverine2006
I am going to take and if I'm not Wolverine when I honestly take it the first time, I'm cheating the 2nd time. evil face

Wolverine2006
Yes, I got Wolverine but oddly it shows a picture of Jubilee hhhmmm.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Yes, I got Wolverine but oddly it shows a picture of Jubilee hhhmmm.

If you honestly answered that and got Wolverine without cheating, then you need therapy. smile

jinzin
I'm wolverine....

I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT A FANBOY!

shit... i just answered honestly.

jinzin
If you honestly answered that and got Wolverine without cheating, then you need therapy. smile embarrasment uh-oh...

jinzin
took it again: this time I'm:
ROGUE!!!
Holy crap! You are:
Arguably the strongest of the X-Men, as she flies, can absorb powers, and is virtually indestructable. Oh, and cute as hell, too! The cartoon version, anyway. She sucks in the movie. I was thining... if no one can physically touch her, wouldn't she still be a virgin...?

Sea King
as i look down and start to cry im rouge *** **** it im rouge

jinzin
so am i so am i.. sad

Sea King
Originally posted by jinzin
so am i so am i.. sad

its just id love the powers but i dont wanna be a girl mommy i dont please no mommymsn-cry

jinzin
i wanna be a real boy

Sea King
Originally posted by jinzin
i wanna be a real boy

haha your a woodie (pun intended) laughing stick out tongue

Loot

smiley8
Im gambit!! i don't mind being gambit, could have been worse!

Soleran
colossus here

grey fox
Bishop...but I'm white What the f**k?

UltimateStryfe
ha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.