Who's the most powerful character SSJB Vegito can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
In DBS, of course.

https://tinyurl.com/y7dyjefm

cdtm
If he scales to Gogeta, then maybe Beerus?

Certainly anyone beneath him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If we go by the manga, then SSJB Vegetto is roughly Beerus tier, so below Broly, MUI, and Jiren. smile

Galan007
Shin wondered if SSB Vegetto's power could be superior to that of Beerus:
https://i.imgur.com/rALmt29.jpg

This was not a statement of fact, however -- it was speculation more than anything. On top of that, Shin had never seen/sensed the full power of Beerus at that point in the story, and therefore could not have logically been comparing Vegetto to FP Beerus. As far as we know, Shin never saw an 'all out' Beerus(in the manga) until the Zen Exhibition Match, when he was fighting all of the other Hakaishin simultaneously... But that was obviously after the Zamasu arc. So yeah, I definitely wouldn't use that one comment as 'proof' that Vegetto > Beerus.

Anyway, I have no clue where to rank Zamasu arc Vegetto. Maybe around the level of ep.129 Jiren..? Dunno, tbh.

carver9
Jiren would slaughter him imo.

Galan007
It's entirely possible.

As mentioned, it's just really hard for me to gauge SSB Vegetto... I suppose it also depends where you rank Merged Zamasu. /shrug

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Galan007
It's entirely possible.

As mentioned, it's just really hard for me to gauge SSB Vegetto... I suppose it also depends where you rank Merged Zamasu. /shrug Merged Zamasu > Beerus.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
It's entirely possible.

As mentioned, it's just really hard for me to gauge SSB Vegetto... I suppose it also depends where you rank Merged Zamasu. /shrug

No where near Jiren. Goku blue amping 20 times over damaged Zamasu and overpowered his blast with a Kameha. Jiren while not even using a fraction of his power overpowered the same Goku and treated his spirit bomb like boo boo. Jiren would treat Merged Zamasu as if he was complete fodder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.