I'm really leaving this time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
i really am leaving this time..but its not cause of you guys like it was last time i left...ill prolly be gone for bout a week or two or three..i kno at another time..not now.....ill still come on for a couple min. a day...so if anyone wants to talk to me e-mail me at:
[email protected]
or if u have AIM/AOL my sn is:
HaydensAngel2789
**say nothing bout the sn name**
ill prolly be here for the rest of the night and maybe far a little bit for tomorrow..but after that its it.....i will eventually be back though...

keokiswahine
wherever you go, whatever you do............think first, measure twice, cut once. be safe always. peace. smile smokin'

finti
bye

yerssot
it's a promise right? you won't leave for ever?

see you around one day

Fire
idd see ya around one of these days

mechmoggy
Keo you're so strange sometimes, it cracks me up! laughing out loud

Bye for now Sab.

Ushgarak
See you soon-ish...

mah
farewell, so long

Thomas H
cheerio cheerio bye bye!

Mujaffa
See ya 'round old gal

Dexx
wow...leavin' again. U might consider not posting ur every ..."attempt" just post once when u really do it. K...c ya if it's only for a few weeks.

Sabrea
-.-...not funny..ok..im leavin...right...now...im highly addicted to the forum...e-mail me ppl..

yerssot
dexx! mad

Fire
hmm dexx that wasn't very nice mate, still think it was a bit funny tho

Sabrea
if you're all gonna be like that i am NOT coming back...good-bye..**walks out for good**

UltimateSWFan
EDITED

Ushgarak
Please no direct flaming in future, folks.

UltimateSWFan
Okay, Okay.

Ushgarak
Appreciated...

UltimateSWFan
Okay. But can someone please explain to me why Sabrea is leaving? She begged me to come back, but now she is leaving. Why?

Captain REX
Because, she leaves every once in awhile. I'm fine with it, because she always comes back. smile

finti
and the drama continues stick out tongue

queeq
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee.

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz almost as dull as schindlers liszzzzzzzzzzzzzt

queeq
*start singing* Lullabye baby...

finti
just showing schindles list will do, that squicky singing of yours wakes me up

yerssot
*sigh*
you made your point clear, you don't like that movie, but mentioning it at every rediculous post is completly osiose!

mah
yeah, bringing it up in a discsussion about the film is one thing, but you've done it on a regular basis ever since, just to be a pain in the behind.

Bad Boy
Why the hell is she leaving? What is the point in leaving? If she is going to go on holiday, fair enough! But she just seems to be going on other websites. This is weird!

Ushgarak
Teens, especially young teens, are not always 100% rational creatures so I wouldn't twsit your brains trying to work it all out. I am sure she will be back soon and I am sure we will be friendly as always when she does.

Thomas H
this is getting like a bad episode of days of our lives...(and all off them SUCK!)hehe

yerssot
*looks shocked for 30 minutes*
another episode ends roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
haha

Fire
hihi

Sabrea
not funny u guys...u dont kno wats goin on in my life, well, most of u dont..but i am gonna stay..i thought leaving would help because u guys r always sayin stuff bout hayden, and i cant start hating him now, in a week i can when evrything is pulled together, but not now...but i cant just stay away from here, so..basically, whatever happens happens **dont ask if u dont kno, its a long story**

finti
hmm we didnt see this one comming roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
A bolt from the Blue.

finti
indeed

yerssot
so you stay? smile

finti
only Sabrea can tell....I think

yerssot
*waits for Sabrea to answer*

Corran
Too late, I think she went again.

yerssot
that's impossible! that's not true!

Corran
Are you calling me a liar?

yerssot
I'm calling you a pencil

finti
so

Corran
Well that's alright then.

yerssot
you can write with yourself wink

Bad Boy
This Hayden obsession is beginning to get on my nipple!

Dexx
*looks sick for 5 seconds* sick ....*violent laughter* laughing
Lord..u're so good to me. U know sabrea...u just stick it right there in the tray...waiting to be picked on...really now. laughing sick

Fire
chill dexx

Sabrea
watever..oh BTW..im not gonna be here this weekend..im going to another town for a fair on saturday..and my friends are gonna be here on sat. and sun. and they hate SW..ill try to get on late though..i always stay up later than everyone else....kay, dont say a word..i kno what your thinkin..

Ushgarak
It's late night tv that keeps you up, isn't it?

Sabrea
no its not..its the sugar, i eat a lot of sugar during the day....no j/k, im a night person...i concentrate better at night than during the day and cant sleep..

Ushgarak
I'm right with you there. I should be getting to bed myself now but can't seem to do it.

UltimateSWFan
What am I thinking? Oh, I remember. Heh, that was funny. You don't sleep for a reason, you are a night person. But when people are around you don't sleep because...

Ushgarak
... they keep her up with intellectual discussion?

UltimateSWFan
No, she talks in her sleep. One time when I was over her house she fell asleep early because she had gotten up at like, five a.m. in the morning. And she started talking in her sleep, fortunatly for her, every other word out of her mouth when she talks in her sleep is "hayden this" or "hayden that". LoL. but that was kind of before she liked Hayden, so she ended up telling everyone her secrets.

Ushgarak
Damn, and I thought my guess was so likely to be right as well...

How much can she say about Hayden anyway? And how many of these secrets now get shared?

Sabrea
a lot thanx to a certain some one who shall remain nameless **whispers**kay....she started it..she told EVERYONE what i said..and kay, u told me i nvr said anything bout hayden when i was sleepin..

Ushgarak
How embarrassing on a scale of 1-10?

Sabrea

Ushgarak
Oooh! Can I hear? Can I hear?

Sabrea
no way..its bad enough most everyone else in the world knows..

Ushgarak
But I am very discrete! Tell you what, tell me by PM, becuase otherwise queeq will know. Bad idea.

Sabrea
no, no one else is finding out, no one..

Ushgarak
Bah! You're no fun any more!

(Sulks)

Sabrea
sulking isnt gonna help

Ushgarak
I'm willing to give it a go...

Sabrea
lol..well, ur gonna have to try tomorrow cause i gotta go catch the countdown..im not missing eminem again tonight..

Ushgarak
Oh go on, live a little...

Fire
yea eminem is surely the way to do that (!)

Corran
You need to listen to his work closely to understand the messages and what he is saying.

Fire
just don't like it
went to one of his concerts only cause I had free tickets and well I think the guy sucks even if he has good msgs in his lyrics

Corran
His work is pretty cool and he has a lot to say, but I suppose he is possibly one the greatest arseholes around now that he has multo dinero.

Fire
just think he overacts a lot of the time

Corran
Since he has made it big.

Fire
lol still seems freaky

UltimateSWFan
Some people like Eminem. Speaking of which, Sarah, you need to send me the CD. Did you burn it yet?

Sabrea
no i didnt..sorry..i dont even kno the mailing addy for the school..so u can either give me the school addy, or i can send it to ur house and have ur mom send it to u..

Ushgarak
This is getting complex...

Sabrea
no its not..all she has to do is give me an addy or i can send it to her house, the eminem show is worth it

Ushgarak
Seems very complex for a simple cd transfer! Don't you two ever meet?

Sabrea
when shes in CT..i told her to come back here and finish school THEN go to NY..but no one ever listens to me cause im ALWAYS wrong..

Ushgarak
Hang on, if you are always wrong then what you just said is wrong and people DO listen to you... hmmm...

Well, I am sure things will work out.

UltimateSWFan
That was one time. And I thought that Ashley was right. but you don't hate me or her for it, do you?

Sabrea
no, i dont hate either of u..but according to u im always wrong..

UltimateSWFan
No, Sarah, that was one time. Did Ashley calll you? We need to know where to meet you tomorrow.

Sabrea
no she didnt..hurt her..i cant go wit u neway..im goin with erin and sam

finti
just to make it one more post closer to closing

Sabrea
okie

Raz
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.