Long Island Serial Killer arrested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/15/long-island-gilgo-beach-serial-killer-arrest-massapequa-park-reaction

"The arrest of the 59-year-old Long Island architect Rex Heuermann, accused of the murder of three women, has brought relief to residents of Massapequa Park, a suburban town seven miles from Gilgo Beach where the remains of 10 adults and a child were found more than a decade ago."

If you've all been following the case for a while, I remember people saying he was a cop for the longest time. What are your thoughts and do you think he'd ever be caught?

Old Man Whirly!
Innocent till proven guilty my friend, we know with big cases like this the Police sometimes blame someone to get a "result".

Robtard
Rex Heuermann seems to be a registered Republican, so he probably is the murderer of women.

It'll come out in the courts.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Rex Heuermann seems to be a registered Republican, so he probably is the murderer of women.

It'll come out in the courts. possaaaably. We will see Rob!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Innocent till proven guilty my friend, we know with big cases like this the Police sometimes blame someone to get a "result".

They have a lot of evidence, including DNA. He buried his victis in burlap sacks, and his hair was found in the bottom of the bags underneath the bodies.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They have a lot of evidence, including DNA. He buried his victis in burlap sacks, and his hair was found in the bottom of the bags underneath the bodies. ahh, in that case it seems likely. All too often in historic cases they end up being seen as a fit up years later. It doesn't sound like this is one of those Adam.

Robtard
Police are saying they're removed over 200 firearms from this man's home.

Bashar Teg

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.