O.K. I tried an experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I limited my screen time by only having my work phone with me this week. My personal mobile I left in the car once I got to work and I switched my work phone off when I got home, checking it at 7 and 8 pm only. Anyone surprised my blood pressure went down noticeably as a result?

Robtard
I figured work would be what drove your pressure up the most?

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I limited my screen time by only having my work phone with me this week. My personal mobile I left in the car once I got to work and I switched my work phone off when I got home, checking it at 7 and 8 pm only. Anyone surprised my blood pressure went down noticeably as a result?

Not surprised one bit.

I tried a different experience when I went to a blood draw, which I need to do regularly for medical reasons. Well, they kicked me out last time after I got so agitated trying to find the place (The online directions were all wrong. First mistake was trying a new area I was unfamiliar with on a spur of the moment)

Now, my blood pressure is always very high, my doctor notes it every visit, just not kick you out of blood draws high. So I tried something new.

I thought about buying a new car while I looked out the window. As they took my blood pressure. Did not let myself even notice the test, just kept thinking over what kind of car I'd like.

One of the lowest reading I've ever had. 😁

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I figured work would be what drove your pressure up the most? Yes, the work is key I have at present over a thousand people under me, and I believe in distributed management. Getting others to manage though is always a problem, people often want top down decisions but, the trying to empower them to make their own decisions is key. Tbh Rob, I think work and people constant contact is too much sometimes I have 10 WhatsApp messages on my work phone and 10 on my personal. Everything from so.e numpty wanting to meet to sell me something for work, to ex wife, to present wife, to junior manager, to son with a problem to 90 year old mother is in hospital etc. I love having contact, but connectivity is s lot sometimes.

Robtard
God damn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.