The Vaccination thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Vaccines are about to become big news again. I for one, believe strongly in vaccination. It has saved billions of lives, and eradicated temporarily many diseases. This thread is for when vax arguments start again, soon.

FalconPaunch!
Vaccines cause autism and turns babies into homosexuals, which god doesn't like. ermm

Is that enough argument for you?

you get thorns
But you get free internet for life!

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by you get thorns
But you get free internet for life! So, a free ride? laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Vaccines are about to become big news again. I for one, believe strongly in vaccination. It has saved billions of lives, and eradicated temporarily many diseases. This thread is for when vax arguments start again, soon.

Anti-Vaxxers are nutters.

jaden_2.0
Vaccines are about to become big news again.

Why?

Old Man Whirly!
4th dose of covid,

Mosquito borne disease vaccine

Rapid roll out vaccines

All happening now... anti valuers are not going to like it.

Deano
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Deano
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/will-the-anti-anti-vaxxers-ever-acknowledge?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=548354&post_id=129155674&isFreemail=true

Trocity
The good news is, no one is forced to get covid vaccinations. Literally NO ONE is forcing any of these people to get a shot if they don't want to.

They just aren't allowed to interact in society as they usually would and have a bunch of things restricted to them, so they better fvcking do it.

FalconPaunch!
I got vaccinated. But even if I didn't I don't think anyone would be checking if I did unless I got really ****ing ill.

Robtard
I got my 4th Covid and yearly Flu vaccines last weekend. One in each arm, I know it will be a surprise to some, but I didn't die again. Weird.

Lord Lucien
Vaccines are about to become big news again. I for one, believe strongly in vaccination. It has saved billions of lives, and eradicated temporarily many diseases. This thread is for when vax arguments start again, soon. Ever heard of microarray patches (MAPs)? There have been alot of breakthroughs in their development recently. The lack of cold storage need and ease of preparation/use makes them invaluable.

FalconPaunch!
Super Saiyan Hitler!

Deano
Originally posted by Trocity
The good news is, no one is forced to get covid vaccinations. Literally NO ONE is forcing any of these people to get a shot if they don't want to.

They just aren't allowed to interact in society as they usually would and have a bunch of things restricted to them, so they better fvcking do it.

Got yourself a good tyranny going on there. The bad news is anyone who stops me from interacting will get a punch in the nose. People have had enough of the blackmail and fear mongering, and for people like you its about time you wake up.

Anyway, you've got your little vaccine that doesn't work and doesn't stop transmission(Proven fact) so why are you worried about people who don't get it? The results are the same.

Robtard
Don't know about the UK, but no one here in the US is requesting proof of covid vaccination to do anything.

The unvaccinated knobheads are free to go around with their higher rates of infection and transmission, freely spreading diseases because some youtuber showed them some video he made on his computer.

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't know about the UK, but no one here in the US is requesting proof of covid vaccination to do anything.

The unvaccinated knobheads are free to go around with their higher rates of infection and transmission, freely spreading diseases because some youtuber showed them some video he made on his computer. So, it's all the fault of some nob ed?

Robtard
Yup

FalconPaunch!
Rob, I used to go to a few pubs. In those pubs was a guy who not only was politically different to me, philosophically, was still polite enough to chat, serve and banter... Spoiler alert, he died from covid a few years ago and a lot of people, understandably, were saddened by it. Covid really isn't something to joke about, and I'm actually pretty torn. Should I joke and move on like it will not defeat me? Should I grieve and raise awareness of good people I want people to remember? All I know is, that guy has friends and as someone once said, (don't know their name) as long as they exist in our hearts, their legacy will live on.

Robtard
Sorry you lost a friend.

Just out of curiosity, was he an anti-vax guy?

truejedi
can you imagine being a deano, and people who have had COVID and had a vaccine, seem to be dying early(though not statistically, just anecdotally) and you blame it on the vaccine, and not the covid?

Robtard
Vaccinated guy got cancer and died. Clearly it was the vaccines.

Bashar Teg

jaden_2.0
In fairness to Trump, he went on quite a bit about how he personally made the vaccine and how it was the greatest vaccine ever, everyone says it. He wanted to call it the big beautiful super duper vaccine but Obama stopped him from the shadowy underworld.

Robtard
The damage was previously done as he spent many a month planning the seeds and telling his cult that COVID was a hoax and nothing much.

Deano
I got my 4th Covid and yearly Flu vaccines last weekend. One in each arm, I know it will be a surprise to some, but I didn't die again. Weird.

I still haven't had any jabs, and to the surprise of everyone here I'm still alive. Weird.

Vaccinated guy got cancer and died. Clearly it was the vaccines.

A man has got terminal cancer, and with days to live , gets a PCR test shoved up his nostril,and tests positive for Covid. Dies. Covid is put on death certificate. Clearly it was Covid.
Originally posted by truejedi
can you imagine being a deano, and people who have had COVID and had a vaccine, seem to be dying early(though not statistically, just anecdotally) and you blame it on the vaccine, and not the covid?

Can you imagine being like those people who Keep drinking the cool aid, and line up time and time again to get juiced up by experimental MRNA technology. Crazy

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
I still haven't had any jabs, and to the surprise of everyone here I'm still alive. Weird.

A man has got terminal cancer, and with days to live , gets a PCR test shoved up his nostril,and tests positive for Covid. Dies. Covid is put on death certificate. Clearly it was Covid.

Probably because COVID doesn't have a mortality rate like say Ebola does. But it still kills people, usually the elderly and already health compromised, but young healthy people have been damaged and died.

That's not happening either though.

Deano
Probably because COVID doesn't have a mortality rate like say Ebola does. But it still kills people, usually the elderly and already health compromised, but young healthy people have been damaged and died.

That's not happening either though.

Yep it doesn't have much of a mortality rate at all, just like the flu. Just a bunch of overhyped numbers to help along a very obvious agenda.

But as I said, keep drinking the cool aid, you will never learn ah kid

Robtard
Yep it doesn't have much of a mortality rate at all, just like the flu. Just a bunch of overhyped numbers to help along a very obvious agenda.

But as I said, keep drinking the cool aid, you will never learn ah kid

Covid has a higher mortality rate than the flu. When you spread that over the rates of infection and population size, the body count rises.

eg the US had over 350K covid deaths in 2020. That's not like a "little flu" here.

Bashar Teg
It’s “kool aid” you retarded pos

Deano
Covid has a higher mortality rate than the flu. When you spread that over the rates of infection and population size, the body count rises.

eg the US had over 350K covid deaths in 2020. That's not like a "little flu" here.

Wrong again

Deano
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It’s “kool aid” you retarded pos

laughing

You must be unbearable in real life

Bashar Teg
Omg I missed the iOS quotation glitch! You won!

Mentally ill retard

Robtard
Wrong again

Well no, because maths is important. Using US numbers:

Average yearly flu deaths = 36,000
Covid deaths in 2020 alone = 350,000+
Total covid deaths from 2020-2023 = 1.17 million

As you can see, Deano, if you extrapolate, one if MUCH higher than the other.

FalconPaunch!
Why do Republicans not want bureaucrats and career politicians in government or congress, but do want them in HMOs?

Adam_PoE
Because they all lick Ayn Rand's clit.

FalconPaunch!
And clits are small ineffective penises! Adam wants the big male penis putting semen up his goatse'd ass hole.

Adam_PoE
https://25.media.tumblr.com/65210d13f57dbfc5364eb402f51fee76/tumblr_mr2zhkZkxE1su2m1no1_250.gif

FalconPaunch!
Kool man. thumb up Whatever aids your pleasure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
Well no, because maths is important. Using US numbers:

Average yearly flu deaths = 36,000
Covid deaths in 2020 alone = 350,000+
Total covid deaths from 2020-2023 = 1.17 million

As you can see, Deano, if you extrapolate, one if MUCH higher than the other.

Still wrong

Where are you getting those numbers ? And why do you believe them to be true.. They aren't true . Just manipulated

They counted flu deaths as COVID . If you remember flu was virtually non existent during that time . It must of went on vacation huh?

Robtard
Still wrong

Where are you getting those numbers ? And why do you believe them to be true.. They aren't true . Just manipulated

They counted flu deaths as COVID . If you remember flu was virtually non existent during that time . It must of went on vacation huh?

No, Deano. It is correct.

The CDC, who tracks these things.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Why do you believe them?

Deano
No, Deano. It is correct.

The CDC, who tracks these things.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Why do you believe them?

The CDC are manipulators. The numbers just don't add up, that's just the way it is.

Nobody was dying OF Covid it was always FROM Covid. There's your first bit of manipulation to ramp up the numbers.

Then Covid was being put on death certificates when people had died from other causes. This happened to my partners brother in law. His dad had a heart attack, and they put covid on his death certificate. The family went mad but they wouldn't change it. It was all because they tested him when he was in the hospital. A friend of mine also said the same happened to his aunty. There are many reports of this happening. That's more manipulation to ramp up the numbers.

The PCR tests are the main cause of this manipulation. False positives galore did a lot to inflate numbers.

But i have told you this before and we keep going around in circles , you just dont wanna know

jaden_2.0
You've had how it works explained to you a million times.

Robtard
The CDC are manipulators. The numbers just don't add up, that's just the way it is.

Nobody was dying OF Covid it was always FROM Covid. There's your first bit of manipulation to ramp up the numbers.

Then Covid was being put on death certificates when people had died from other causes. This happened to my partners brother in law. His dad had a heart attack, and they put covid on his death certificate. The family went mad but they wouldn't change it. It was all because they tested him when he was in the hospital. A friend of mine also said the same happened to his aunty. There are many reports of this happening. That's more manipulation to ramp up the numbers.

The PCR tests are the main cause of this manipulation. False positives galore did a lot to inflate numbers.

But i have told you this before and we keep going around in circles , you just dont wanna know

So your numbers are a bunch of anecdotes again? Your aunty's sister's cousin's brother's friend of a friend said.

I'm going to stick with the CDC numbers, as it's their job to track and contain diseases.

BTW, I'm here still alive 4 year years after getting "the jab", almost everyone I know has been vaccinated and they're still alive too. Weird.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You've had how it works explained to you a million times.

Thank you doctor

Bashar Teg
Thank you doctor

Whoa great retort. thumb up

Very convincing. thumb up

Deano
So your numbers are a bunch of anecdotes again? Your aunty's sister's cousin's brother's friend of a friend said.

I'm going to stick with the CDC numbers, as it's their job to track and contain diseases.

BTW, I'm here still alive 4 year years after getting "the jab", almost everyone I know has been vaccinated and they're still alive too. Weird.

You stick with the CDC mate.

I never claimed the vaccines sole purpose to kill people. It could be something even more sinister. What i do know is that it isn't to stop a virus that at worst gives you the flu. There's no evidence the vaccine works, and don't give me any more mythical cdc statistics.

What is absolutely clear is that side effects can be deadly , even more so than COVID itself. The evidence is overwhelming,and from my experience, and what I have witnessed you are more likely to suffer a serious side effect from the vaccine than die from COVID .I think I'd rather have a bad case of flu than myocarditis.

But don't worry the WHO are already teasing disease x. When that arrives you will have another 6 jabs to take so that's something for you to look forward too.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
You stick with the CDC mate.

I never claimed the vaccines sole purpose to kill people. It could be something even more sinister. What i do know is that it isn't to stop a virus that at worst gives you the flu. There's no evidence the vaccine works, and don't give me any more mythical cdc statistics.

What is absolutely clear is that side effects can be deadly , even more so than COVID itself. The evidence is overwhelming,and from my experience, and what I have witnessed you are more likely to suffer a serious side effect from the vaccine than die from COVID .I think I'd rather have a bad case of flu than myocarditis.

But don't worry the WHO are already teasing disease x. When that arrives you will have another 6 jabs to take so that's something for you to look forward too.

Yes, I will. You stick with your sister's cousin's friend's anecdotes thumb up

Pretty sure at one point you did claim the vaccines were to kill people and bring down the population to whatever number the overlords (or whatever clandestine group) needs. But even more sinister than killing people now? LoL.

That's absolutely not true. Every vaccine is going to have a small percentage of people who will have an allergic or other even poorer reaction. But as you've been shown, those numbers are minuscule, fractions of a fraction. Far more people died of COVID or suffered long-term damage after infection.

Deano
Yes, I will. You stick with your sister's cousin's friend's anecdotes thumb up

Pretty sure at one point you did claim the vaccines were to kill people and bring down the population to whatever number the overlords (or whatever clandestine group) needs. But even more sinister than killing people now? LoL.

That's absolutely not true. Every vaccine is going to have a small percentage of people who will have an allergic or other even poorer reaction. But as you've been shown, those numbers are minuscule, fractions of a fraction. Far more people died of COVID or suffered long-term damage after infection.

A heart attack or bloodclot is much worse than a poorer reaction. This experimental jab has a very high reaction rate. And they have covered up most of them.

All I've been shown is manipulated numbers from you. I'll take customers telling me they have had heart attacks and bloodclots over some madeup numbers your masters have come up with.

Far more people didn't die from covid though. This is where you keep going wrong again and again. Why do you continue to persist with this fantasy??

I suppose the old saying is true '' Tell a lie, long enough and loud enough and people will believe it'

Robtard
As I'm 50 now I got the Shingles vaccine last Thursday and I'm sorry to say but it murdered me. Damn, I should have listened.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
Thank you for the kind words.

Might as well do whatever you like for the next 9 months.

Deano
Death is inevitable , but why try and accelerate the process?

Robtard
Have you ever had Shingles?

Adam_PoE
My uncle had it. It was pretty bad. Much worse than Chicken Pox.

Deano
Have you ever had Shingles?

No but I've had pringles

FalconPaunch!
I have a mild urinary infection, must have been the COVID vaccine. Thanks Obama.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I had chicken pox at 25, almost spread into my lungs. Yeah f*ck doing that again

Robtard
No but I've had pringles
I got Shingles in my late 20s (29 iirc), nerves around my waist. It was painful and lasted about 2.5 weeks. The people that get it on their face, can only imagine what those poor bastards felt.

Much worst than the 30 hours or so of malaise and body aches I got from the Shingles vaccine.

Robtard

I got Shingles in my late 20s (29 iirc), nerves around my waist. It was painful and lasted about 2.5 weeks. The people that get it on their face, can only imagine what those poor bastards felt.

Much worst than the 30 hours or so of malaise and body aches I got from the Shingles vaccine.

Adam_PoE
I had chicken pox at 25, almost spread into my lungs. Yeah f*ck doing that again

I had it in the fourth grade. I did not get an itchy rash, I got painful blisters that ruptured and split. I am getting the shingles vaccine as soon as I am eligible.

Adam_PoE
The son of a grieving mother is being used as a poster child on anti-vaccine sites and she wants to clear up the false accusations. Janaye Creecy said several websites are using her story and family photos for political use, insinuating her son died from the COVID-vaccine.

The Pulaski mother found the unsettling posts as she made plans to bury her child while still waiting on an autopsy to find out why 15-year-old Quinton Cox died.

As she looked further into where the comments were coming from, she found several anti-vaccine websites were using a photo of her son wearing a mask, along with a picture of her insinuating the COVID-vaccine was to blame for Quinton's death. Deepening the heartache, Creecy said Quinton's father died from COVID-19 complications in 2020.

WPVnKMV4bsk

Bashar Teg

Robtard
I read some of the comments, anti-vaxxers are a vile lot.

Bashar Teg

Deano
I read some of the comments, anti-vaxxers are a vile lot.

People are vile yes. Anti vaxxers and non anti vaxxers

FalconPaunch!
People are vile yes. Anti vaxxers and non anti vaxxers Dude, anti-vaxers are embarrassing.

Deano
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Dude, anti-vaxers are embarrassing.

I suppose at least they won't get any bloodclots or heart attacks from the covid shot

FalconPaunch!
I suppose at least they won't get any bloodclots or heart attacks from the covid shot Because a lot of them are already dead!

FalconPaunch!
Also, my dad got the COVID vaccine and got blood clots months later. He's still alive and kicking at 72 years old and is a fat bastard who drinks strong beer and coffee regularly and has no gall bladder! But tell me more about how the vaccine causes blood clots. smile

Deano
Because a lot of them are already dead!

hahahaha No, that's just absolute rubbish. No healthy person has ever died from Covid. There is no hope for you if you believe that

Also, my dad got the COVID vaccine and got blood clots months later. He's still alive and kicking at 72 years old and is a fat bastard who drinks strong beer and coffee regularly and has no gall bladder! But tell me more about how the vaccine causes blood clots. smile

Was it worth the bloodclots?

Here's a link. of course they are saying its rare. But its anything but. The amount of people i know who have had blood clots and strokes from the jab is terrifying

https://www.ukri.org/news-and-events/tackling-the-impact-of-covid-19/vaccines-and-treatments/studying-the-link-between-covid-19-vaccines-and-rare-blood-clots/

FalconPaunch!
My point is they're old with poor diets... It's not the vaccine, that's a coincidence.

Robtard
Apparently heart attacks and blood clots were not a thing before the covid vaccinations.

FalconPaunch!
Apparently heart attacks and blood clots were not a thing before the covid vaccinations. Bullshit, of course they were. Eating too much saturated fat and drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes will lead to heart problems, not the ****ing vaccine!

Robtard
What are you, a sciencer or something!?

FalconPaunch!
More scientifically aware than Dino and probably you... srug

Deano
Apparently heart attacks and blood clots were not a thing before the covid vaccinations.

They were a thing. And now they have increased dramatically. Perhaps its climate change that is the cause...

Robtard
Just not true, D.

Bashar Teg
No, it's actually true:

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

cdtm
They were a thing. And now they have increased dramatically. Perhaps its climate change that is the cause...

Nah young people dropping dead left and right was normal, happened all the time. Kids dropping dead, healthy athletes dropping dead, perfectly normal.

cdtm
Just not true, D.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroom/today-young-people-are-more-likely-to-die-of-heart-attacks-post-covid-study-finds-but-why/#:~:text=Cheng%2C%20senior%20and%20co- corresponding,finding%20without%20a%20clear%20expl
anation.

"Without a clear explanation" laughing out loud

The murder shots are the explanation. We all have the hearts of a 70 year old now, that's why athletes ard dying first.

cdtm
Here's an idea, how about you compare the heart attack rates between the vaxxed and the purebloods?

Or at least try and determine how many of those deaths even had Covid, period.

Bashar Teg
Was kinda hoping you'd do the Lord's work and never bother anyone again, know what I mean?
df

Robtard
I've had four covid "jabs" now. I died each time of a fatal heart attack.

cdtm
I've had four covid "jabs" now. I died each time of a fatal heart attack.

https://media.tenor.com/-rzVqG4zr0gAAAAi/im-gonna-miss-you-eric-cartman.gif

Robtard
Who are you again?

cdtm
Who are you again?

Rob have you seen Death Note?

You know how Misa Amone wanted the Shinigami Eyes at the cost of half her life span, and than did the eye deal a second time because she lost her memories?

The jabs are like that. Each one shaves off years!

Robtard
I have not seen that show, but how does it feel knowing you'll never have sex again?

Adam_PoE
Was kinda hoping you'd do the Lord's work and never bother anyone again, know what I mean?
df

Hopefully, after Trump loses again.

cdtm
I have not seen that show, but how does it feel knowing you'll never have sex again?

It's awesome, you're missing out man check it out.

Bashar Teg
Hopefully, after Trump loses again.

It would be a relief to everyone, including his whore mother

cdtm
If Trump loses there will be a bloodbath for the country.

Adam_PoE
It would be a relief to everyone, including his whore mother

And his sister with whom he lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.