Happy Birthday FalconPaunch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPaunch!
Thanks for all the messages guys. smile

Adam_PoE
Happy Birthday.

Robtard
Happy Birthday, buddy.

https://www.abirthdayplace.com/cdn/shop/products/20210401060444525040-cakeify_540x.png

FalconPaunch!
I'm not Irish! mad

Patient_Leech
Happy ****ing birthday

FalconPaunch!
Thanks PL.

Robtard
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I'm not Irish! mad

Stop lying

FalconPaunch!
Welshy is Irish, I'm Polish.

Robtard
Whatever you say James Joyce.

Adam_PoE
Welshy is Irish, I'm Polish.

You must have mixed heritage, because your dick is too big for you to be entirely Polish.

FalconPaunch!
Well, I'm half English... I don't know what that has to do with dick size, though.

Adam_PoE
Polish men do not have a good reputation in that department. English men, however, are known for the occassional whopper.

FalconPaunch!
Hey Adam, Robtard likes anal sex. Dress up like his wife and call him "the one who owns Republicans" and you might get that prostate stimulation you're craving.

ermm It could work and I'd laugh if it does.

Adam_PoE
I am not a cross-dresser.

FalconPaunch!
Oh well.

Adam_PoE
It is my loss, because Robtard has D. In fact, most of the guys who still post do. And for the most part, they all have progressive politics. It is almost as if having a big dick makes you more secure with yourself, and less reactionary and terrified of other people and the world.

jaden_2.0

FalconPaunch!

Patient_Leech
Who are you going to "paunch" for your birthday?

FalconPaunch!
No one. beer

Adam_PoE
I think small dick and fear are correlated in some way.

They are afraid they will be judged or will not be successful, so they try to conceal it and to compensate for it. The constant fear of being discovered makes them paranoid, distrustful, and hostile to others. They are afraid of everyone and everything.

FalconPaunch!
LOL, now I think insecure males are just li'l dick chaps. laughing out loud

rudester
Ohh I didnt know and I was so mean to you today

rudester
Happy Birthday.

rudester
Hope you at least got a hooker or a free blow job?

Nuke Nixon
Right, you were coughed out yer Ma, ya survived this long, ya get a "good on yer" and a bottle of whisky thrown in your general diredtion ya batsard.

Robtard
Originally posted by rudester
Ohh I didnt know and I was so mean to you today

^Look at this dicknose.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by rudester
Hope you at least got a hooker or a free blow job?

Blow jobs are not for birthdays, they are for any day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.