Top 10 force users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Expanded universe, canon everything, who are the best force weilders from any time. This has probably has done to death already.

Second list. Best lightsaber duelist. That involves chaining in force attacks, however they have to be a duelist to be qualified for this list.

The Merchant
The Father
Abeloth
Son/Daughter
Bedlam Spirits (If you count them as force users, I do since the force is usually the reason for mystical energies)
Zonama Sekot
Waru
Those who dwell beyond the Veil

After that I dunno, I guess that creature that can destroy stars and planets from TOR then Luke and Palpatine.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The Merchant
The Father
Abeloth
Son/Daughter
Bedlam Spirits (If you count them as force users, I do since the force is usually the reason for mystical energies)
Zonama Sekot
Waru
Those who dwell beyond the Veil

After that I dunno, I guess that creature that can destroy stars and planets from TOR then Luke and Palpatine.

Thank you for the list however this is my fault I should have said without beings like the ones or spirits.

EmperorSidious2
Please don't involve beings like the ones or spirits.

NewGuy01
So then you have Luke, Palpatine, Valkorion, Yoda, Gethzerion, etc. like in any other thread of this nature.

carthage
Nyax should be up there for sure, I just finished Rebel stand and even before he gets to the nexus he can control hundreds if not thousands of minds, implant thoughts in Luke's mind to have him kill Vong, attack Luke's entire body with physical pain VIA TP and paralyze Mara/Tahiri as well.

He's also got some of the best strength feats I've seen

NewGuy01
Joruus is another possible consideration, maybe Koro Ziil in his own right too. Oh, and UnuThul.

RexCloneWarsMVS
I don't know half the people your listing people, Galen marek and the hero of tython should be somewhere on the list

Trocity
HoT is no where near a top ten Force user.

carthage
thumb up

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Trocity
HoT is no where near a top ten Force user. if defeating vitiate isn't a feat then I don't know what is

NewGuy01
Vitiate attempted a ritual to consume the galaxy and it failed, leaving him stated vulnerable and weak. It's not a bad feat, but I mean, we know for a fact that HoT isn't a match for Revan without help, and Revan isn't Vitiate tier.

Starkiller is a good candidate. thumb up

Sinious
I'm confident that both Starkiller and HoT can secure a place in top 10 jedi.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Sinious

thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious

Hero's not going to make to make top 10 in a Force-only list, like this one though. The Barsen'thor, maybe.

And Starkiller's not really a Jedi, either.

I guess the first people that come to mind are:

Luke
Palpatine
Valkorion
Yoda
Nyax
UnuThul
Plagueis
Talzin
Gethzerion
Starkiller
Revan

In the order that I thought of them, not order of power. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting, this is completely top-of-head kind of thing.

NewGuy01
Oh, and best lightsaber duelists? Palpatine, Luke, Yoda, Mace, Caedus, Dooku, Exar, Krayt, etc. etc.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, and best lightsaber duelists? Palpatine, Luke, Yoda, Mace, Caedus, Dooku, Exar, Krayt, etc. etc.

I'd personally say Dooku is above mace and mace might be below Caedus.

NewGuy01
That... Was not in order, I was just listing the best swordsmen off the top of my head.

Also, I forgot Anakin. How ridiculous of me.

Sinious
@Newguy,

I said Top JEDI list.

Imo, HoT makes it to top 15 in jedi/sith.

NewGuy01
I saw, but seeing how Top 10 Jedi wasn't relevant to the discussion, I was assuming your comment was meant to be contrary to the ones above it.

Jedi/Sith as a in, a list with them both grouped together? Heh, nah; not yet.

Sinious
Yeah, I personally think he is the strongest one amongst the protags and place him right under Malgus whom I think would be at the end of that top 15 list. Hmm, so perhaps HoT is top 20.

Syndicate
So then you have Luke, Palpatine, Valkorion, Yoda, Gethzerion, etc. like in any other thread of this nature.

Who's Valkorion?

DarthAnt66
Vitiate.

Nephthys
Not sure Gethzerion should be up there.

McP
Luke
Palpatine
Valkorion
Yoda
Nyax
UnuThul
Plagueis
Talzin
Gethzerion
Starkiller
Revan

Another small pieces of shit considered as superiors to the true saga heroes/viallians like Mace, Dooku, Anakin, Vader? That's really sad, I miss the times of "Republic" comics when authors created a great characters without exaggerating their powers.

And republic!Vos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dd!shitVos

Nephthys
Unuthul was almost out-muscling Luke, bro. Dooku's always been a mere pretender to true power.

Selenial
Hero's not going to make to make top 10 in a Force-only list, like this one though. The Barsen'thor, maybe.

And Starkiller's not really a Jedi, either.

I guess the first people that come to mind are:

Luke
Palpatine
Valkorion
Yoda
Nyax
UnuThul
Plagueis
Talzin
Gethzerion
Starkiller
Revan

In the order that I thought of them, not order of power. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting, this is completely top-of-head kind of thing.

Uhh, Krayt?

AncientPower
1.Luke.
2.Sidious.
3.Valkorion.
4.Yoda.
5.Caedus.
6.Exar Kun.
7.Revan.
8.Plagueis.
9.Krayt.
10.Vader.

Nephthys
Thread needs more Tulak Hord tbh.

McP
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dooku's always been a mere pretender to true power.

Who still would stomp Bane and Zannah at once

Nephthys
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s407/TheyCallMeG-92/tumblr_m2r10gOdRn1qlrxk7o2_r1_500.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.