The size of Star Wars Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qwertyuiop1998
How big is it? Is it infinite or it just like our own observable universe(Hubble Volume)?
And does it have multiple universes( Multiverse)?I've read some alternative timelines stories from Star Wars Infinities, I'm not sure alternative timelines/universes/realities have ever been mentioned in canon though

Galan007
The size of the mainstream galaxy is known, but the the size of the entire SW universe has never been quantified in canon, afaik.

I would assume it's "infinite", but that's just my opinion.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
You know the intro right? Some time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

lDarth Nihilusl
^^^
I can confirm. I have the Force.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
The size of the mainstream galaxy is known, but the the size of the entire SW universe has never been quantified in canon, afaik.

I would assume it's "infinite", but that's just my opinion.

This, I don't think we know of the universe as a whole. We know there are other galaxies, but nothing more than that.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by lDarth Nihilusl
^^^
I can confirm. I have the Force. the force is caused by midichlorians, which are minuscule organisms. It makes sense that these organisms evolved just in some galaxies and not in others, like ours

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Total Warrior
You know the intro right? Some time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

It would seem that mr. Lucas believes that in the very distant ancient past we were technologically advanced to sci-fi levels.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
It would seem that mr. Lucas believes that in the very distant ancient past we were technologically advanced to sci-fi levels. TBH, I don't think SW humans are earthlings since they've evolved midichlorians .So I think they just have many similarities to earthlings but not exactly the same species

Eli Vanto
Still humans, but on a different evolutionary scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.