God of War (Amazon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.cbr.com/live-action-god-of-war-series-amazon-prime-video/?utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=Echobox-CBR&utm_source=Facebook& amp;fbclid=IwAR0Ghf8XlOWKlTR6fmJO0zQw2GqgPboYz3Zi6
pa8tFrBhZvacwjN205qCxY&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#Echobox=1671041006

They ordered a series.

Whom do you wanna see as Kratos?

What story/setting?

Jaden_3.0
I'm sure, after the fantastic fan reaction to Rings of Power, that this will be fantastically fantastic.

I would like to see Andrew Tate as Kratos. He is the top G.

ares834
They hired Rafe Judkins as the showrunner. This guy was the showrunner for Wheel of Time...

lmao

What the hell are they thinking? This is doomed right from the start.

BruceSkywalker
denzel or his kid as kratos

Robtard
I'd prefer it be Viking age Kratos, over Greek.

Travis Fimmel would be a good Kratos and he's already Viking ready.

Alexander Skarsgard would be a good Kratos and he's already Viking ready, probably even better than Fimmel.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson would be good, probably even better than Skarsgard.

Tom hardy would be good, probably even better than than Taylor Johnson.

Jason Mamoa could be a decent Kratos, but he probably won't cut his hair.

They'll likely go with a TV actor or an unknown though. I also have little faith that this will be good. WoT was dirty ass and LotR: RoP was decent at times, but not great.

ares834
Oh they'll absolutely go with the Norse story. But without the Greek saga, the Norse story doesn't have nearly the same impact.

Jaden_3.0
They should go with Martyn Ford.

https://www.overtimeheroics.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/pjimage-10.jpg?width=800&aspect_ratio=16:10

Patient_Leech
Hell yes.

I haven't really played the game, but I remember seeing a friend playing it years ago and it was awesome.

I've been waiting for a show to be greenlit.

I hope it will just be pulpy fun.

BruceSkywalker
henry cavill since he needs a job

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
henry cavill since he needs a job

He would probably be a good fit, right?

Just pls god, not Dwayne Johnson.. lol

DanielJohnso
Oh they'll absolutely go with the Norse story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.