Could Anakin have solo'd the Jedi Temple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Rewind to ROTS. Lets say Anakin had no assistance from the clones and decided to storm the Temple alone. Would he have single handedly been able to kill all the Jedi?

And yes I know he was much more powerful and skilled than any Jedi who were at the Temple at the time, but that's still a lot of Jedi to deal with on your own.

Total Warrior
He would have been stomped in 10 seconds. Even if we take away Drallig and Ti

Galan007
If Anakin just waltzed into the Temple and started slaughtering Jedi, then I'd assume they'd all be notified and converge on him... And given that there were likely dozens/hundreds of Jedi in the Temple at the time, that isn't a fight I see him winning(even if 99% of them were fodder in comparison.) It's just a numbers game.

There's a reason why Anakin was accompanied by the 501st during Order 66. It wasn't a solo mission.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
If Anakin just waltzed into the Temple and started slaughtering Jedi, then I'd assume they'd all be notified and converge on him... And given that there were likely dozens/hundreds of Jedi in the Temple at the time, that isn't a fight I see him winning(even if 99% of them were fodder in comparison.) It's just a numbers game.

There's a reason why Anakin was accompanied by the 501st during Order 66. It wasn't a solo mission. Yeah, more so in canon since i have the impression that the gap between fodders and the heroes are smaller than in Legends

Zenwolf
No to either Continuity, it's a simple numbers game.

Total Warrior
Yeah but I'm under the impression that in Legends top tiers could oneshot fodders more easily

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah but I'm under the impression that in Legends top tiers could oneshot fodders more easily

I mean yeah, but even in the EU Canon, you never had anyone soloing 100s of Force Users at once. Sure you had statements that they killed X amount, some in gigantic numbers, but there wasn't any further evidence of if it was all at once or just over time.

The only Force User I can think of that actually has a double digit kill count of Jedi straight up in combat, would be Nax Cirvan who killed 16 Jedi(8 Jedi and their 8 Padawans) on the plains of Rullag.

Since we know that a plain is basically just flatlands, then there isn't anywhere for him to pick them off or hide away. So by this context, he straight up destroyed 16 Jedi.

But then this guy is also a confirmed Army buster, as he also killed a Jedi General and their entire Clone Legion.

Now yeah, you could scale Anakin to this guy, since Anakin hunted him down and captured him. But 16 Jedi is far too low still to just jump him up to soloing 100s of them in the Temple.

I mean I guess you could also count Nihilus as being capable of just Force eating everything, but that's more hax based then just straight up wading through them in the conventional sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.