Ando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
i think he has a power. watch it be a kill all power. i bet he'll learn to use it towards the end of the series, and that he's the most badass guy there is in the show. i bet you 100 $ thats how itll happen. i also love him as a character. he's verys supportive

Entity
Originally posted by chickenlover98
i think he has a power. watch it be a kill all power. i bet he'll learn to use it towards the end of the series, and that he's the most badass guy there is in the show. i bet you 100 $ thats how itll happen. i also love him as a character. he's verys supportive A hundred dollars aye.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can make this deal hold over the net? stick out tongue

chickenlover98
nope not rly

AstroFan
Id prefer if they keep him powerless, the only real normal people on the show are him and Mr. Bennet. I think the shows needs to have normal people to make the Heroes seem more special.

But Ando does kick ass. stick out tongue

shadowKaizer
what about mohinder?

AstroFan
His blood turned out to be the cure, so he may be more special then we know so far.

Entity
Originally posted by shadowKaizer
what about mohinder? Oh I'm certain he's "special" I mean his sister was and I had already been thinking about what Astrofan just said about his blood.

And not only that he knows, hell I bet he even knows what his ability is.
I mean he's the only one with a list of all or a hell of allot of the heroes right?
He's got an ability and he knows it. He may or may not know what it is but I'm betting he does as well.

chickenlover98
couse he knows but im tellin u ando will have a kill all power

Tattoo
Originally posted by chickenlover98
couse he knows but im tellin u ando will have a kill all power

No, he won't.

Captain REX
I doubt that Mohinder or Ando have powers, and I prefer them that way.

Ordained
I do wonder why and how Mohinder's blood is the cure for a virus that affects only those with powers.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ordained
I do wonder why and how Mohinder's blood is the cure for a virus that affects only those with powers.

You forget that Suresh Sr. and his wife had Mohinder so he could be the cure for their daughter. Obviously Dr. Suresh knew of a way to manipulate the DNA of Mohinder before birth so that he could possibly be the one to cure the girl.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
You forget that Suresh Sr. and his wife had Mohinder so he could be the cure for their daughter. Obviously Dr. Suresh knew of a way to manipulate the DNA of Mohinder before birth so that he could possibly be the one to cure the girl. Suresh Sr. can't manipulate genetic code, it's just genetics.

Shanti was born with the virus. According to genetics, if the couple has a second child, he/she will be born with antibodies to fight the disease. It's not anything that Chandra did himself, except impregnate his wife again

shifty

Strangelove
Oh, and Ando won't get a power. He's normal. It's better that way.

Captain REX
Agreed. Ando is more interesting without powers.

Entity
Yea I really like the average Joe along for the ride thing Ando's got going.

He's not special, he just happened to be friends with Hiro who was very special.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Entity
Yea I really like the average Joe along for the ride thing Ando's got going.

He's not special, he just happened to be friends with Hiro who was very special.

He might not have special powers, but he is special.

He's not just along for the ride anymore... he's becoming a hero.

the hero lies within his heart.... not with his body

sorta like Bennet... but not as extreme big grin

Mairuzu
This guy is hilarious... James Kyson Lee who plays Ando says in the commentary of the episode "The hard part"

"If Ando does get a power it should be something unique by random, you know... like umm... talking to animals.. or uhhh like make food out of thin air like, APPLE PIE!!!!!"

Captain REX
Haha, that would be...spectacularly weird, but useful!

Foodkinesis?

Mairuzu
HAhaha food manipulation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.