Most Knowledgeable Person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Who would you say is the most knowledgeable and trusted person for LOTR here?

Bloom4ever
knowledgeable? I'd say Exa or Sauron

Smodden
Exa all the way!!!

and mebig grin well not yet but i'm learnin...

orlandoOYEA
Exa!!!!

orlandoOYEA
for trusted i would have to say kit

Raz
Well I'm looking for a moderator for this section, so I thought I'd just ask the LOTR people.

So Exa seems to be the "Omega" of LOTR?

I need someone who has been here for several months, knows quite a bit about LOTR, and is quite popular.

orlandoOYEA
Indeed, s/hes so smart and we love s/he so!

sry exa i didnt know...

Bloom4ever
for moderator didn't u all nominate kit and Aurora?

Kitoky
I can be a mod since, I'm on alot, and I can say I know a lot about LotR myself.

Raz
Sorry, please no self nominations.

Melani
Exa and Kit

Kitoky
Um.....sorry?

orlandoOYEA
ok then i nominate kit because he is always on, he in knowledgeable and he knows what is appropriate and un appropriate for the LOTR thread.

Aurora
Exa is most definatly the most knowledgeable. She is our encyclopedia. I try but I am not nearly as grand as her.

Bloom4ever
well i nominate kit

orlandoOYEA
I am torn between Exa and Kit

Bloom4ever
oh my post was late

A.D. Skinner
I would have to say that either Aurora or Kitoky would be the choice here....both of them are always on and full of knowledge, not to mention trying to keep in check the rest of the users.

Both of them truly had me on the run in the LOTR trivia thread...

...I cannot decide one over the other, but nominate them both !

Firithlotwen
Exa, Kit, Sauron, and a couple more that doesn't come here to much....... so if it is for the moderator, i would say them

Isilcal
I like Exa or Kit to go.. but if I had to choose, I'd probably nominate Kitsmile

shadowy_blue
If we're talking about most knowledgable, Exa definitely is the walking encyclopedia but Kit is also clever and knows a lot, and it seems he's interested with the job too. big grin

samIam
I would probably nominate kit,c uz he is willing to do it .. and he would be a good mod. but i would say Exa, sauron,kit, and aurora.. theres more but i can't think of them

LegolasIsMyMan
I vote for Aurora. She is so nice on here and she tries to help anyone out if they have questions*expecially on the lotr topic*, or if they are new, or even if they are just posting ,and no one has posted back to them. Everyone on here that knows Aurora, loves her, they think she's sweet, so i mean, Aurora, would be a great moderator, she's helpful and bubbly ,and very kind, isn't that what a moderator is supposed to be??

samIam
very true ... i don't care ... anyone would be fine by me

Bar-en-Danwedh
sad

i didn't even get a mention...
(just in response to original question, not the moderator thing).

shadowy_blue
Oh yeah, House of Ransom is knowledgable too. He also knows more than enough than any others. big grin It's true.

Kitoky
More than?

Hosue of Ransom, you're knowledgable too. big grin

Smodden
kit def gets my nom as long as you don't close my Cpg gameswink

shadowy_blue
I know that when it comes to Tolkien's universe, there's no such thing as "more than enough" info to learn. But I guess you know what I mean. We can't deny that some of the posters here are still making their way to fully grasp several things about Middle-earth but House of Ransom, Exa, sauron, Ushgarak, you, etc. knows "more than enough than the others". wink

Kitoky
Oh now if I were to do that then I wouldn't be a good mod now would I? I promise I won't close it as long as it goes in the Roleplayin' Forum wink

Smodden
hmm. i don't like the rpg forum... idk anyone there.

anyway its not technically a rpg its a CHARACTER playing gamewink

and i want it in the lotr forumsmile

Kitoky
Still Smod, those type of things do belong in RPG forum.

Smodden
hmmm i guess i have to folow the rules and u have to inforce them.*hint hint **ahem promotion* still just don't go round making new sherriffs and puting up mills and hiring ruffians and stealing pipeweed and dirtying the riverssmile

Kitoky
Well I'm not sure I will be picked though :/ Exa has more a chance, actually.

Buuuuuuut I promise not to go power hungry, Smod smile

LegolasIsMyMan
I think Aurora, still, i don't know bout you guys,but she has my vote all the way, andi think she would let you keep your RPG in the LOTR section too!

Kitoky
no I doubt she would beka, because she would not be doing her job if she allowed a RPG thread in this forum, that's why we have a RPG forum.

Smodden
HE beter!

kits a dude guy male

Kitoky
HE beter? what do you mean? He as in Raz?

LegolasIsMyMan
How would that contradict her job, if it is based on the lotr, it should stay here,and that is where he really wants it to be,and guess what, the tig thread would probably need to be moved into a diff. topic if that was the case, but yes, aurora, would let him keep it, trust me kit, i knwo!

Aurora
Oh my this has gotten out of hand.

samIam
hey aurora do u wanna be a mod??

Aurora
ummm I don't want to campaign LOL just so long as the forum gets straightened out.

Rebel Racer
Aurora deserves to win!!!!!!!!!! Smart, kind, BLAH BLAH BLAH, everything that makes up a good mod. GO AURORA!

badkittykitty
actually every time I visit the lotr's section aurora is being friendly and informative..I know I'm not here that often but that is my observation.

Phoenix
I would say Exa, Kit, Aurora or sauron

lkotbr33
kit exa or aurora

pip-foot
Exa, aurora, sauron or Kit are probably the best choices for mod.

Ushgarak
To be 100% clear on this- RPs go in the RP section and no assigned mod would in any way change that situation. Just ask me if you want to start one and we can sort it out.

I'll still keep an eye on this place when I can, though I look forward to a new mod here...

Discos
Eza, Kitoky or Sauron

usually 3, pretty much the only people who I actually started taking a liking to on my first day here

Discos - but you are now allmy friends.....except you, and you...you and cant forget about you

pip-foot
yeah. they were the first people that really made me feel welcome and that are constantly on smile

Camellia
Exa, Kit and Sauron

Discos
all in all, Exa would fit the job

so when will this moderatore thing be sorted,

has "mah" bailed?

Exa

feanor
exa - you should be proud to have a vast well of knowledge. i too would nominate you.

BingaBonga
Exa, you definately deserve to be mod here. Go Exa big grin

aniron
I'm putting a word in for mah, as everyone is against mah for some reason.

aniron
not that exa aint cool, hows ur welsh going?

Iirima
Exa, Kit, Aurora or sauron! But I vote for Aurora, not that the rest of you aren't great, evryone here would be better than me, and I guess, whoever has the time...

Exa
big grin didnt do really much for some time... but some days ago I downloaded some course... and spent quite a lot of time trying to pronounce "Llanfair" the right way big grin I think it might have worked (thx for the explanation of LL again wink ).... and now Ive been searching for ages for my notes where I wrote down the first ten numbers big grin as I dont remember them.......

aniron
at the moment wales is flooded so there has been no school for 2 days yey, and my village is totally like an islands, with no way of gettin in or out.

Raz
Thanks for the votes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.