No More "Official" Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Just a cry out to stop these official threads and whatnot, what is to prove to defeat the Matrix forum?

Discos - very angry

Iirima
YAY FOR DISCOS!

I want to report all of them, except not the Frodo one. Yes, I want to report the one I made. I'm mad. mad I'm going to report it to Ush.

Kitoky
i have to admit all of sudden we're being bombarded with Official threads is annoying me, and they probably won't last very long if they're plainly labled 'Official'.

I.E. The The Official Orlando thread didn't beat Orlando as Legolas thread.

Dogbert
LMAO, there is a battle between the matrix and LOTR forums? laughing out loud

Kitoky
Not really...these guys started trying to beat the Matrix Forum because Arwene mentioned it mad We were better off without a damn mind to the Matrix Forum.

Iirima
sorta...I have 2 posts in the Matrix forum... big grin Go me, I'm being very nice today...well...from 7:00 to 8:00...

Dogbert
who is winning?

Iirima
Matrix, but we don't care. big grin *is proud of self*

Dogbert
you're proud that you're losing... wacko

Iirima
no, I'm proud that I don't care. big grin *is even more proud*

Kitoky
We don't give a damn about who beats who. We're happy just discussing about LotR because thats what we like to do.

Iirima
Exactly my thoughts, Kit! GO YOU! We're here for LotR.

Dogbert
That's what people who are losing would say... erm

Iirima
uh...confused

Kitoky
Well I honestly don't care, I don't know about the other guys, I'm not the biggest fan of the Matrix but I have to admit that the first movie of the Matrix was better then the others because the others just....sank...

Dogbert
Iirima- confused about a simple statement, kitoky got it... erm
Kitoky- ur rite, the sequels wern't as good

PippinTook
Yesh, Kit was right. Kit's always right. wink The sequels weren't as good...

Hmm so what exactly are we competing against? I never go to any forums but this one, so I wouldn't know...Does the Matrix forum have more "official" threads than us or something?

I was wondering why there was so many "official" threads all of a sudden...The Official Dom/Merry Thread...The Official Boromir Thread...The Official Orlando Bloom Thread.....Ey, where's the official Pippin thread? Don't worry, I won't go off making one or anything stick out tongue There's already the "For Pippin Fans" and the "pippin! Pippin! PIPPIN!" threads that I go to everyday, so why make a new one?

Kitoky
Actually the Official threads were started by Arwene, and I had asked her nicely to cut down on the thread making.

Camellia
Can we please change that to 'no more POINTLESS threads' please? it's driving me insane!!

*goes and huddles in a corner until the thread disappear*

azszhz

Iirima
Some ppl just want to. But I go post in Matrix sometimes, so yea, I don't give a crap about who "wins"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.