Movie Stars That you've Met

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
so have you seen or met any one famous and what was your opinion of them

jaden101
ive met ewan mcgregor at his parents house near crieff in Scotland

ive met samuel l jackson at a bar in st andrews

and ive had the guy from monarch of the glen at a party in my flat

Blue Dragon
I saw a little of Steps (took a photo) but I never liked them anyway

KillTheLight
Originally posted by jaden101
ive met ewan mcgregor at his parents house near crieff in Scotland

well what was he like???what happened???

jaden101
Originally posted by KillTheLight
well what was he like???what happened???

not much...i was delivering a package...and he answered the door...i would have asked for his autograph but he was signing the reciept for the package...i just shook his hand and said nice to meet you ewan...

Ignite
ok i have met noo one famous...

golden moon
eek! I met Tobey! eek!

in my dreams... no expression

KillTheLight
Originally posted by jaden101
not much...i was delivering a package...and he answered the door...i would have asked for his autograph but he was signing the reciept for the package...i just shook his hand and said nice to meet you ewan...

wow I would have been to shocked..that is so cool.

charmedFairy
i wouldve jumped at him and wrap my legs around himdroolioscrew the package,tsk! eek!

KillTheLight
I dont hump dead bodies so that wouldnt have been possible for me ..cause i would have just opened my mouth in complete shock and
an ocean of drool would have come out..and ewan would have drowned in it...no expression

drooly

charmedFairy
tsk! naughty naughtyshifty

Morning_Glory
ewan ?

dizzyblondegirl
my good you are so lucky i love him although i have met leo dicaprio
daniel radcliffe and the blonde one from steps

charmedFairy
diCaprio..wow im jealoushappy

Piggle Humsy
I've met the cast of Lord of the Rings & Peter Jackson... was absolutely great, they were all nice except for Orlando who seemed quite rude.
Also met Alan Ruck - Cameron from 'ferris Bueller's day off', he was absolutely awesome! nicest celeb ever!
Chris Barrie - Rimmer from Red Dwarf..he's was really nice.
The Twins - from whatever Matrix they were in... they were really funny and nice although I wasn't really bothered about meeting them.
Devon Murray - Seamus from Harry Potter, he was such a flirt and showoff! and loves attention!
Graham Norton - Just as funny and nice in real life.
Couple of people from Hollyoaks
Liberty X
I think that's it....

Piggle
one eye

Emma718
lol..i have only met Delta Goodrem (australian singer) she is soo nice
and Grant Hacket (australian swimmer) not really movies stars but o well

LLG
I haven't met any movie stars, but my dad has. I think in the early 80's-late 80's. Mostly comedians. He also met some singers.

GCG
i've seen:
James Cosmo - The guy from braveheart & trainspotting

Orlando Bloom - no introductions needed - shorter than me and show-off- but i guess he needed to be like that.

Sean BEan - cool guy ;

Pitta Bread - Dont get too close or you will be whelopped by his over-zelous security team

Brian Cox - Cool guy as well ; maybe needed to be chosen for a lesser fatigued role. i remeber him huffing and puffing to get up a flight of some 40 stairs.

Sharon Stone - on the same beach with the troy props, she was being filmed for 'A different loyalty'.

Russell Crowe - Maximus

Joachim Phoenix - Commodus

Connie Nielsen - very lovely woman

The Great Oliver Reed - who sadly passed away in that Summer of 1999

John Rhys Meyers
Sienna Guillory
Matthew Mardsen
James Callis

thing is that i didnt feel or see anything special about being near them or seeing them. they are normal people just standing there with you in the same place

Jackie Malfoy
I never met anyone famouse my dad met Sanda Bullock through.He is very lucky!JM sad

KillTheLight
Originally posted by GCG
i've seen:

Joachim Phoenix - Commodus

thing is that i didnt feel or see anything special about being near them or seeing them. they are normal people just standing there with you in the same place

you mean Joaquin Phoenix right?? ...droolio........so thats all you did stare at him..???

ms_erupt
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I've met the cast of Lord of the Rings & Peter Jackson... was absolutely great, they were all nice except for Orlando who seemed quite rude.
Okay, I feel like such pre-adolescent fan girl for asking this, but what about him made him seem rude?

GuitarBunny
I haven't met anyone famous
but my dad met 'The Rock' in NY when he was doing some sort of autograph signing but got no autograph
My dad's an idiot! wink

Blue Dragon
Piggle you met Graham Norton & the twins from Matrix? That's cool

Legoluv
hehehe..i USED to think the rock was hot......

BlackC@t
My Dad has met a few celebrities.

I'm not too sure which ones, I'll have to ask him.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ms_erupt
Okay, I feel like such pre-adolescent fan girl for asking this, but what about him made him seem rude?

lol seems like a normal question to me...

It seemed like he didn't have any time for me..like I was an inconvenience..and this was back just after the 1st Lotr's film came out so he wasn't a huge star or anything..you'd think he'd wanna keep the "fans" happy.
He didn't even say bye or anything..he just walked off. nono
But I'm not a fan of his so I wasn't all that affected by it.

Piggle
one eye

GCG
Originally posted by KillTheLight
you mean Joaquin Phoenix right?? ...droolio........so thats all you did stare at him..???

No ; i had to jeer him laughing out loud

I remeber that day very well ; it was almost the final wrap of gladiator and the ground in the coloseum was covered in red plastic petals. All the extras were scrambling away down the scaffolding as fast as they could to waych the Man Utd. vs Bayern Munich Champions league final

KillTheLight
I could never jeer him even if I was getting paid to like youstick out tongue....your so lucky..I wouldn't have run away to go watch a football match either..especially when i was in the same place of Joaquin.I know you probably never spoke to him or anything..but did he mix with the extras and say hello and stuff at any time??

Mr Parker
I got my picture taken with Gil Gerard and Erin Grey.they were Wilma deering and buck rogers from buck rogers in the 25th century.

jillianbeth570
ive seen the rock...
and Ted Nugent...who was very nice

and someone i know used to go to school with uh.. whats that kids name idk he was like a little kid who was a country star... but the person i know hated him

ms_erupt
He didn't even say bye or anything..he just walked off. nonoHuh. I'm a fan but I have to admit that he was a prick that day. erm

kelly aiers
i went to Rome last year and i saw Lamar and Nat beddingfield but i am related by marriage to Malcolm young from acdc

sblomie545
my friends dad went to high school with johnny depp and i may be meeting him in the near future

my dads best friend dated meg ryan in high school and i met her too cool

ilovedaniel
I've met Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and S CLUB 7 when they were a band and i've met S CLUB 8 too.
Who have you guys all met though?
Nikki xx

Fëanor
i met winona ryder once when i was working at a computer store, she's very short and very pale....i also met jason priestley at the same store....he too is short
molly ringwald came in with her father
and i did a carry out for john denver....he tipped me two dollars erm
i stood next to holly robinson at aardvarks down at melrose, surprisingly we were looking at the same pair of jeans.....huh

BadKitty
I hung out all night with Jeremy Vargus when he was on the young and the restless..http://www.jeremyvargus.com/biography.htm (about 5 years ago..)

I was at a dance club and met him at the bar we talked for awhile and the bartender asked him if he was jeremy vargus from her soap and he said yes..she started gushing all over him..I totally called him a liar and said that has to be the best pick up line ever!

he apparently really liked the fact I didn't believe him and we talked all night (he and his friends and me and mine)..at the end of the night he gave me his card with his phone number and web address..when I looked it up..I was floored...really really great guy for putting up with my crap.

my father is also best friends with jon bon jovis god parents and has met him several times.

IceWithin
I met Quentin Tarantino while I was in Hong-Kong (in the airport)
I was like "omg! mister tarantino, I am like the biggest fan of yours!" he was like "hello" so I asked what he was doing in HongKong he said he was researching some stuff for his new movie (Kill Bill) then I asked him, in pulp fiction what was in the case and he said "well that's the mystery aint it?" and he said bye and he lefT sad

ladygrim
you are all sooo lucky ive met.........

noone of great importance

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by kelly aiers
i went to Rome last year and i saw Lamar and Nat beddingfield but i am related by marriage to Malcolm young from acdc
you suck!!!!i wanna meet him!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
i met the steelers once troy polamalu was awesome so was jerome bettis and i almost met steven tyler i saw him in florida once but some chupachup pushed me outa the way before i could say hi and get an autograph

lothlorien.elf
lol seems like a normal question to me...

It seemed like he didn't have any time for me..like I was an inconvenience..and this was back just after the 1st Lotr's film came out so he wasn't a huge star or anything..you'd think he'd wanna keep the "fans" happy.
He didn't even say bye or anything..he just walked off. nono
But I'm not a fan of his so I wasn't all that affected by it.

Piggle
one eye

of course he didnt have any time for you ... does he know you? like ... actualy know you? no he doesnt ... exactly why ... a lot of celebs would get pissed at some annoying fans ... well it realay depends on what you said ... i guess ... he's a celeb ... he doesnt have time to socialize with you and to say bye ... so yeh ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.