Steve Buscemi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Strangelove
With all of these great threads like Clint Howard and Dee Snyder popping up in Celeb forum, I thought I would make a thread on the ultimate hottie...

Steve Buscemi droolio

He's only been in some great films like Fargo, The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. He's also made saying the F word into an art form.in_love

Now here's is the greatness that is Buscemi... love

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/reservoir_dogs/steve_buscemi/dogs.jpg

Cinemaddiction
"Ghost World", too, as Seymour. "I can't relate to 99% of humanity.." was my MySpace quote for the loooooongest time.

Dr. Strangelove
Don't you people have any taste! Is it just me and Cin who give praise to the greatness that is Buscemi!mad

You people make me sick! schmoll

http://www.curtisknapp.com/IMAGES/portraitsphotos/p048_steve_buscemi.jpg

KillTheLight
well what is there to say apart from he's been in some great movies..and he is kind of attractive in a non conventional way...

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah, I just did my mindless rant so I could hopefully get another response.

Work out for me, thanks. wink

http://www.poster.net/buscemi-steve/buscemi-steve-photo-steve-buscemi-6204082.jpg

Deathblow
Oh **** yeah, I love Stevie B. To me he can do no wrong...well, apart from being in that Spy Kids movie, and that crappy Adam Sandler flick (is there any other kind?), although that had John Torturro in it too, so I'm guessing they were out drinking somewhere and walked onto the wrong set by mistake.

I always steal Buscemi lines, that ''Do you know what this is? This is the smallest violin in the world playing just for the waitresses'' line completely reinvented my life. I love The Big Lebowski, but they're so horrible to him in it sad And I hardly include the tiny cameo as Buddy Holly the waiter in Pulp Fiction as a credit no2

Ghost World was horrible IMO, but he was good.

And if anyone needs any proof to his greatness, just remember that he was the only person to survive the entire length of Res' Dogs. Michael Madsen? Bang. Harvey Keitel? Bang. Chris Penn? Bang. Tim Roth? Bang bang. Steve Buscemi? Struts out with a sack of diamonds baby cool

One of the greatest (and certainly most underrated) supporting actors of our time thumb up

jaden101
brilliant actor and can play a huge number of roles...loved him in the last series of the sopranos as tony blundetto

wuTa
only 6 replies out of 101??!!...what is this world coming to.......he was awesome in the Sopranos and he played his part in Con Air to perfection...really creeped me out

MildPossession
Fabulous actor, enjoy watching him in films.

Morbid4Daniel
You think he's hot? Well he isnt ugly...

He's always in the Adam Sandler movies wink My FAVORITE role was him as the bum in Big Daddy. "How bout a Sausage McMuffin!"..I loved it when he ran into the pole while riding in the cart.

Me second fave was Airheads. Him and that long hair was droolio .. "I oughta croak that b#tch!"...He's good as every character he plays. Like the freak in Billy Madison, or Crazy Eyes in Mr. Deeds. That was hilarious when he ran into the tree in that new car laughing out loud I gotta shutup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.