Kakashi runs the gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
Kakashi gets 1 week rest after each fight. ( Timeline is three years later). How far does he get, who takes him down. I think he stops at around 6-8. ( If anybody disagrees with the list plz tell me). big grin

1. Shikamaru and Ino
2. Hinata and Kiba
3. TenTen and chouji
4. Kankuro and Temari
5. Garra
6. Neji and Rock Lee
7. Kabuto
8. Gai
9. Naruto and Sakura
10.Sasuke
11.Itachi

Oh yeah since Shino is not on the list, he is placed as a helper to Kakashi. ( Kakashi could only use his assistance for 5 fights).

Tallis
The only people who stop him or beat him are

Gai
Itachi
Kabuto

srankmissingnin
He gets to Itachi prett easily and then it is 5-6/10 in Itachi's favour.

ebonyblade1
If he gets past Gai, the only person that can stop him is itachi.

spiderboy5
But Manga Naruto and Sakura are really strong....you guys really think kakashi could handle the both of them at the same time?

boobsmagee
i have no clue lol

ebonyblade1
Kakashi has a different version of itachi's eye jutsu. He concentrates on a body part and it rips off into another dimension. They have no defense against that. Gai says he has developed a taijutsu for sharingan users, but he hasn't shown it yet. He doesn't have sakura's raw strength and naruto's chakra, but he makes up for it in knowledge and experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.