The Top Fanboy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who currently is the worst fanboy? who will not accept any info, and state it's not enough proof, and will defend there fav character to the end even when all odds are stacked against him? who cannot accept that their fav character is not the best, and can be defeated?

name whomever you want, in any list you want.

thisredbox
anyone who likes bats or hulk *runs away*

eek!

Broly92
SuperChangeling or something like that? (hulk fanboy guy)

Draco69
It's....kinda obvious isn't it?

*coughcaptitupcough*

I consider myself a FAN not a fanBOY. A fan argues for their character recognizes his/her strengths and weaknesses. A fanboy doesn't recognize the limits of their character's strength nor do they acknowledge the character's weaknesses.

Broly92
Originally posted by Draco69

*coughcaptitupcough*

I consider myself a FAN not a fanBOY. A fan argues for their character recognizes his/her strengths and weaknesses. A fanboy doesn't recognize the limits of their character's strength nor do they acknowledge the character's weaknesses.
You are on the border IMO
Cap It Up is not that bad ...anymore(before it was rediculous)

Validus

*coughcaptitupcough*

You're a raving fanboy,

Soujaboy

*coughcaptitupcough*

So who do you find to be the worst?

Draco69
Originally posted by Broly92
You are on the border IMO
Cap It Up is not that bad ...anymore

Hardly. I recognize who WW can win and cannot win.

She can beat the Hulk and Iron Man.

She cannot beat an all-out Flash nor Green Lantern or most cosmics.

I always recognizes her limits.

Capt It Up is horrific.

He believes Wolverine can survive the supernova of the Human Torch and can gut him. He believes that Wolverine can beat Thanos. He also believes that he take down Iron Man...

He's ridiculous...

nvrbeenwthagirl
What ever. This thread is dumb and Wonder Woman uses the Godwave to beat the OP into submission. The she throws the lasso around him and makes him make a new thread saying that she wins all!!!

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
You're a raving fanboy,

Oh yeah?! You...Kyle Rayner humping maniac!

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
erm

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.