Rogue Vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Can the southern bell do what the last son of krypton couldn't?

python99
She should take advice from him and get the"F" out

python99
Originally posted by Entity
Can the southern bell do what the last son of krypton couldn't?

She should take advice from him and get the "F" out

8urs
Totally off-topic but I can't hold it in anymore. Whenever I see your sig Entity, I think Superman is marrying GL. The white thing behind GL's head makes me think of a veil. Ok, carry on.

Entity
Originally posted by 8urs
Totally off-topic but I can't hold it in anymore. Whenever I see your sig Entity, I think Superman is marrying GL. The white thing behind GL's head makes me think of a veil. Ok, carry on.

That's just WRONG!!!
OK, if it was just a respone about Kal I would laugh my ass off but, you can't be jokin bout Kyle like that. I mean he was the shit even before Ion. If I had been able to get as much of the pic in the sig as I wanted you would have been able to see it's an ION/SUPERMAN showdown. The fight of my dreams, one of my top three DC characters being able to finally knock Kal off his moral high horse.

But enough sig talk back to the thread>

lando005
Originally posted by 8urs
Totally off-topic but I can't hold it in anymore. Whenever I see your sig Entity, I think Superman is marrying GL. The white thing behind GL's head makes me think of a veil. Ok, carry on. now that's funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.