Movie Blade vs. Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
....yeah this is pretty much spite under normal conditionshowever blade gets an adamantium sword (imagion that guys fight with hulk, when he just had peak human skills and put blade in)

blade however is equipped to try and take out the hulk, (he has a rocket launcher.....and the other weapons the military used to try and take him out)

Alpha Centauri
Why does this thread exist?

Just curious. Do people assume that because it's not comic Hulk, he's somehow a pussbag?

He beat Abomination, even in the movie, how is Wesley Snipes going to give him any shit?

Saying "Adamantium" doesn't actually mean anything. Blade might annoy him for a bit.

-AC

bakerboy
If iron man couldnt beat hulk, much less blade. Serioulsy power difference here.

In part , im agree with centauri. Both hulks from the movies arent as strong as the comic version, but still miles stronger than blade.

DestinyGuy678
did yo usee how well the guy did against hulk, movie hulk doesnt have super speed, meaning it would be entirely possible for blade to behead him....but now that I think about it lets make it blade and wolverine vs. this hulk, k

Alpha Centauri
He'd still win.

Wolverine got tossed around like a ***** by Jonesrnaut. He certainly isn't going to beat Hulk.

-AC

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
did yo usee how well the guy did against hulk, movie hulk doesnt have super speed, meaning it would be entirely possible for blade to behead him....but now that I think about it lets make it blade and wolverine vs. this hulk, k
If you're going to make that thread, I think it would be better received in the comics forum.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
If you're going to make that thread, I think it would be better received in the comics forum. no because a hulk vs. wolverine/blade would easily result in the hulks victory

the movie versions would be a closer fight

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He'd still win.

Wolverine got tossed around like a ***** by Jonesrnaut. He certainly isn't going to beat Hulk.

-AC however the different is wolverine has help, as well as the fact hulk is muc hslower than these two

Rogue Jedi
I am not up to date on the Hulk, but the thought of Blade being STUPID enough to go after the Hulk made me LOL.

Alpha Centauri
however the different is wolverine has help, as well as the fact hulk is muc hslower than these two

It's Blade and Wolverine.

What is the point of this madness?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Wait....did he just say the Hulk is SLOW?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wait....did he just say the Hulk is SLOW? ...doh

did yo uwatch the movie, the man wh ohad what seemed like peak human stats was able to outrun hulk as well as jump and dodge all over him,

given the movie hulk isnt as durable as regular hulk I dont see why with both wolverine and blade attacking - couldnt one of them simply decapitate him

BruceSkywalker
There is nothing Movie Blade can do against either Movie Hulk. Movie Hulk will just toy with him and then go in the kill

MightyEInherjar
no because a hulk vs. wolverine/blade would easily result in the hulks victory

the movie versions would be a closer fight
Right, but you can still make movie comic character vs threads in the Comics VS forum. I think you'd get a better response.

DestinyGuy678
Right, but you can still make movie comic character vs threads in the Comics VS forum. I think you'd get a better response. oh yeah youre right...eh forget it, Ill just let this one die

did yo uread the thread before posting?

Dark-Jaxx
...Blade in this movie has an adamantium sword. Hulk in the movie had no Healing Factor. Wtf is stopping Blade, who is faster, from sticking it in his head?

Rogue Jedi
Hulk was being pounded by machine gun fire left and right and it didn't faze him, it merely bounced off.

You ever see a Cat toying with a cockroach? Blade is the cockroach.

DestinyGuy678
Hulk was being pounded by machine gun fire left and right and it didn't faze him, it merely bounced off.

You ever see a Cat toying with a cockroach? Blade is the cockroach. ....didnt phase him, he war roaring because it was hurting him, whic his why he kept trying to block it with his hands

lbade adamantium sword wil cut clean through hulkand remember how that dude ( I cant remember his name) did agianst hulk, imagine that guy wit ha sword and the experience to use it as well as a healing factor

Alpha Centauri
....didnt phase him, he war roaring because it was hurting him, whic his why he kept trying to block it with his hands

lbade adamantium sword wil cut clean through hulkand remember how that dude ( I cant remember his name) did agianst hulk, imagine that guy wit ha sword and the experience to use it as well as a healing factor

Why do people feel they get to decide why something is happening, contrary to what is actually happening?

You don't shout at people who annoy you? Hulk was roaring because he does that. He's Hulk, he shouts. What's he meant to do? Say "Please stop, I find this most annoying."? It wasn't hurting him because machine guns don't hurt Hulk. He got pelted with grenades, nothing. Handgun shots to the face, nothing. Why are you assuming machine gun bullets from a distance, hurt him?

I think this thread stems from you just wanting Hulk to lose.

Blade and Wolverine are better in the comics than the movies, and Hulk beats them there. They wouldn't win.

Why the needless bs?

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Blade in this movie has an adamantium sword. Hulk in the movie had no Healing Factor. Wtf is stopping Blade, who is faster, from sticking it in his head?

Blade from the movie had no adamantium sword, so why does he get that? He factually never had an adamantium sword. We just didn't SEE Hulk's healing power, but considering it's one of his most known powers, it's safe to say he has it.

-AC

dadudemon
It's Blade and Wolverine.

What is the point of this madness?

-AC

THIS IS SPARTA!

DestinyGuy678
Why do people feel they get to decide why something is happening, contrary to what is actually happening?

You don't shout at people who annoy you? Hulk was roaring because he does that. He's Hulk, he shouts. What's he meant to do? Say "Please stop, I find this most annoying."? It wasn't hurting him because machine guns don't hurt Hulk. He got pelted with grenades, nothing. Handgun shots to the face, nothing. Why are you assuming machine gun bullets from a distance, hurt him?

I think this thread stems from you just wanting Hulk to lose.

Blade and Wolverine are better in the comics than the movies, and Hulk beats them there. They wouldn't win.

Why the needless bs?

Blade from the movie had no adamantium sword, so why does he get that? He factually never had an adamantium sword. We just didn't SEE Hulk's healing power, but considering it's one of his most known powers, it's safe to say he has it.

-AC because I gave him one, you should learn the rules of vs. matches

Robtard
Give Blade adamantium swords, bullets and teeth, Hulk would still kill him in a couple hits, the first would leave him a complete mess, the second would end him. Sure Blade will get some neat little cuts on Hulk, which will only quicken Blades death.

Seriously, what is up with the recent retardness of people thinking "movie Hulk" isn't like comic Hulk. He showed every bit of the same potential. I'll ask again, does the Hulk in the movies have to pick up a ****ing mountain before people stop trying to pass him off as some second-class smuck?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Robtard
Give Blade adamantium swords, bullets and teeth, Hulk would still kill him in a couple hits, the first would leave him a complete mess, the second would end him. Sure Blade will get some neat little cuts on Hulk, which will only quicken Blades death.

Seriously, what is up with the recent retardness of people thinking "movie Hulk" isn't like comic Hulk. He showed every bit of the same potential. I'll ask again, does the Hulk in the movies have to pick up a ****ing mountain before people stop trying to pass him off as some second-class smuck? ...yes he has no strength feeats, and the man who was prety much peak human jumped and dodged all over hulk

Robtard
...yes he has no strength feeats, and the man who was prety much peak human jumped and dodged all over hulk

So throwing a forklift like it was a softball, swinging around and smashing a Humvee like it was a whiffle ball bat, ripping cars in half, throwing a huge boulder well into the horizon and withstanding Tony Stark designed sonic cannons is what? You people are silly, the Hulks showed every bit of the potential as in the comics, just deal with it.

And that's all Blade will be able to do, jump and dodge until Hulk gets a hit in. Good fight, very balanced.

DestinyGuy678
So throwing a forklift like it was a softball, swinging around and smashing a Humvee like it was a whiffle ball bat, ripping cars in half, throwing a huge boulder well into the horizon and withstanding Tony Stark designed sonic cannons is what? You people are silly, the Hulks showed every bit of the potential as in the comics, just deal with it.

And that's all Blade will be able to do, jump and dodge until Hulk gets a hit in. Good fight. hulk wasnt able to touch abom as a human,

and adamantium blade means blade could easily decapitate hulk or stab him i nthe head as could wolverine

Alpha Centauri
because I gave him one, you should learn the rules of vs. matches

Why? Would it be because he needs it to do any damage at all? Because even with all his powers, he's shit to Hulk? Yes.

Even with it, it wouldn't matter.

If this thread is so easy, why make it? It's answers like this that prove you only want to see Hulk lose.

"Hulk Vs Blade?", "Hulk obviously.", "NO! WELL THEN BLADE GETS ADAMANTIUM AND WOLVERINE AND CAN CUT HULK'S HEAD OFF".

-AC

Robtard
hulk wasnt able to touch abom as a human,

and adamantium blade means blade could easily decapitate hulk or stab him i nthe head as could wolverine

They fought for a whole 3-4 minutes, I highly doubt he would have been able to keep that up indefinitely, as Blade wouldn't. Which is the point, the longer Blade and Hulk fight, the stronger and faster Hulk would become. This would just be another fight of when Hulk would land a death blow, not if.

Adamantium hasn't been able to do much to Hulk except cut him up a bit, which he heals within moments anyhow. Hulk was gutted in the comics, yet within a panel he had healed himself. Wolverine has never been able to do much to Hulk except piss him off and make him stronger/faster. What is Blade going to do? Answer: Not much.

DestinyGuy678
They fought for a whole 3-4 minutes, I highly doubt he would have been able to keep that up indefinitely, as Blade wouldn't. Which is the point, the longer Blade and Hulk fight, the stronger and faster Hulk would become. This would just be another fight of when Hulk would land a death blow, not if.

Adamantium hasn't been able to do much to Hulk except cut him up a bit, which he heals within moments anyhow. Hulk was gutted in the comics, yet within a panel he had healed himself. Wolverine has never been able to do much to Hulk except piss him off and make him stronger/faster. What is Blade going to do? Answer: Not much. no it takes hul ka while before he actually gets mad enoug hto get stronger, it took abomination almost killing him to make him use the amp.

and diference is all blade needs or wolverine needs is one good shot to kill hulk

Toku King
Blade gets murdered.

Robtard
no it takes hul ka while before he actually gets mad enoug hto get stronger, it took abomination almost killing him to make him use the amp.

and diference is all blade needs or wolverine needs is one good shot to kill hulk

Okay, like I said, it would only be a matter of WHEN Hulk kills him, not if. Maybe it will take 10 minutes for Hulk to get mad enough or 2 hours, same outcome in the end.

Wolverine has never been able to do much to Hulk, ever. Why do you assume all he or Blade would need is "one good shot" here?

For all we know, Hulk's bones could be resistant to adamantium. If Hulk's skin is strong enough to withstand artillery fire, I'd imagine his bones would be even stronger.

The fact that you're giving Blade something special because you think it could kill Hulk proves the only purpose of this thread is to make a biased fight were Hulk would lose. So why stop there, why not boost Blade to a level were he would surely kill Hulk and be done with it?

Alpha Centauri
no it takes hul ka while before he actually gets mad enoug hto get stronger, it took abomination almost killing him to make him use the amp.

This bias is terrible.

Somehow Hulk would struggle against Blade and Wolverine, movie versions no less, but they would only need one good shot which you claim they'd definitely get.

Stop being silly.

-AC

Grand_Moff_Gav
Is he armed with the USS Enterprise?

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Is he armed with the USS Enterprise?

Funny that, if the Entreprise was restricted from leaving the atmosphere in the fight, Hulk might have a chance, doubtful though.

Toku King

Remember the Blonsky fight scene? It's that with swords.

Faunus
So it ends with Blade getting WTFkicked into a tree?

Rogue Jedi
....didnt phase him, he war roaring because it was hurting him, whic his why he kept trying to block it with his hands

lbade adamantium sword wil cut clean through hulkand remember how that dude ( I cant remember his name) did agianst hulk, imagine that guy wit ha sword and the experience to use it as well as a healing factor This is the most one sided VS threads I have ever seen.

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk doesn't have shit on comic Hulk. Read a comic before you say that shit.

In the movie he didn't even have a Goddamn Healing Factor. When Abom stabbed his chest, for the entire fight Hulk did not heal. Blade IS fast enough to slice off Hulk's arm or leg, and then can easily stab his head, he was at least as fast and agile as Blonsky was, who was easily doging and evading Hulk.

Hulk was fazed by bullets. Not necessarily hurt, but fazed, an adamantium sword would go through him like butter.

Hulk dies. The only real argument I hear is,"He's t3H Hulk! He has t3h SUPER STRENGTH!!!"

Sure, Hulk can beat down Blade easily...If he even hits him. Blade can easily sever Hulk's limbs and cut off his head of stab through it.

Rogue Jedi
Why does the adamantium sword make a difference? What if it's a regular sword, just as sharp as the adamantium one? Just because it is adamantium, it is sharper? I don't buy that.

Alpha Centauri
I could beat Blade if you're gonna actually play the scenario out for me, like you're doing for Blade.

"He'd do this, Hulk wouldn't do this, but Blade would dodge this and then do that.", no, it's bs.

Hulk has healing, just because he didn't use it, doesn't mean it's not there. If Blade is given a weapon he's never had EVER, then Hulk gets healing.

Even without it, he'd catch him and kill him.

Hulk wasn't fazed by bullets. He took handgun shots to the face and shrugged it off.

Hulk wins, end of story.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I could beat Blade if you're gonna actually play the scenario out for me, like you're doing for Blade.

"He'd do this, Hulk wouldn't do this, but Blade would dodge this and then do that.", no, it's bs.

Hulk has healing, just because he didn't use it, doesn't mean it's not there. If Blade is given a weapon he's never had EVER, then Hulk gets healing.

Hulk wasn't fazed by bullets. He took handgun shots to the face and shrugged it off.

Hulk wins, end of story.

-AC You are the Hulk authority, tell me, what effect would an adamantium sword have on the Hulk that a regular sword, just as sharp, wouldn't have?

Just trying to figure if an adamantium sword would make any difference, besides being more durable.

Alpha Centauri
That's the thing, people forget, it doesn't actually empower the sword anymore. It's just more durable.

-AC

Robtard
Hulk doesn't have shit on comic Hulk. Read a comic before you say that shit.

In the movie he didn't even have a Goddamn Healing Factor. When Abom stabbed his chest, for the entire fight Hulk did not heal. Blade IS fast enough to slice off Hulk's arm or leg, and then can easily stab his head, he was at least as fast and agile as Blonsky was, who was easily doging and evading Hulk.

Hulk was fazed by bullets. Not necessarily hurt, but fazed, an adamantium sword would go through him like butter.

Hulk dies. The only real argument I hear is,"He's t3H Hulk! He has t3h SUPER STRENGTH!!!"

Sure, Hulk can beat down Blade easily...If he even hits him. Blade can easily sever Hulk's limbs and cut off his head of stab through it.

I really wish people would at least pay attention in a movie before they proclaim nonsense.

Hulk did have a healing factor. When the helicopter blade whacked him on the shoulder, it was healing by the time he looked over at Ross while surrounded by fire, granted, it didn't do very much damage to begin with. It was very subtle, but there, you need to pay attention.

Fazed? The bullets didn't slow him down for a second. He was shot, he turned to see where the fire was coming from and he charged those that were attacking him. They certainly didn't cause any damage.

Actually, the only bias in this thread so far has been from the Blade side, no one has said what you claim.

That's assuming Blade is strong enough to even cut through Hulk's muscles and bone. Considering how durable his body is, Blade may not be.

Robtard
You are the Hulk authority, tell me, what effect would an adamantium sword have on the Hulk that a regular sword, just as sharp, wouldn't have?

Just trying to figure if an adamantium sword would make any difference, besides being more durable.

Adamantium has affected Hulk differently, he had his stomach opened up once, but then again, that was a combo of an adamantium blade and it was travelling at super speeds. Wolverine hasn't been able to do much to Hulk except superficial wounds and a few stabs.

dadudemon
I really wish people would at least pay attention in a movie before they proclaim nonsense.

Hulk did have a healing factor. When the helicopter blade whacked him on the shoulder, it was healing by the time he looked over at Ross while surrounded by fire, granted, it didn't do very much damage to begin with. It was very subtle, but there, you need to pay attention.

Fazed? The bullets didn't slow him down for a second. He was shot, he turned to see where the fire was coming from and he charged those that were attacking him. They certainly didn't cause any damage.

Actually, the only bias in this thread so far has been from the Blade side, no one has said what you claim.

That's assuming Blade is strong enough to even cut through Hulk's muscles and bone. Considering how durable his body is, Blade may not be.

I noticed something about his back as well...but, I chalk that up as a mistake rather than a healing. One minute it was there, then the next it was gone. However, those superficial cuts stay there. Sounds like a mistake to me rather than healing.

As far as this discussion goes...

I'm not entirely sure Blade can cut through the hulk. Also, we shouldn't forget that Blonski was on of the best soldiers in the world for this movie. In addition to that, he was super soldiered up. I'm going to have to give Blonski an edge on Blade as far as fighting goes. Blade doesn't show as much acrobatics as Blonski and those acrobatics are what saved Blonski from getting "Hulk RAPED!".

It's hard for me to say...because I could easily see the writers writing in the same uber stuff for Blade like they did in the movies. He will get beat down, ugh ugh ugh...pow whack umpf, etc. Then he will get focused and jump up and chop Hulk's head off.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I noticed something about his back as well...but, I chalk that up as a mistake rather than a healing. One minute it was there, then the next it was gone. However, those superficial cuts stay there. Sounds like a mistake to me rather than healing.

As far as this discussion goes...

I'm not entirely sure Blade can cut through the hulk. Also, we shouldn't forget that Blonski was on of the best soldiers in the world for this movie. In addition to that, he was super soldiered up. I'm going to have to give Blonski an edge on Blade as far as fighting goes. Blade doesn't show as much acrobatics as Blonski and those acrobatics are what saved Blonski from getting "Hulk RAPED!".

It's hard for me to say...because I could easily see the writers writing in the same uber stuff for Blade like they did in the movies. He will get beat down, ugh ugh ugh...pow whack umpf, etc. Then he will get focused and jump up and chop Hulk's head off.

It didn't appear, disappear and reappear. He was cut a bit, then it was shown as be lesser cut when the camera went back to Hulk. Similar when Blonsky stabbed him in the chest. There is absolutely no reason to assume the Hulk doesn't have a healing factor, Marvel had a hand in this movie, I am fairly certain they know their own creation. The Hulk wasn't shown jumping miles, yet it was also implied.

-

Exactly, you can have the sharpest blade/sword in the world, it would still take a tremendous amount of force to cut through a cow. Being sharp is only part of the factor.

Blade did show some similar skill at dodging/jumping in Blade II. It's still a one-sided fight as there isn't much Blade could do to bring down Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx

Hulk wins, end of story.

-AC 1. ...What?

2. Hulk could not physically tag Blonsky, at all. Blonsky I will say is a worse martial artist and fighter than Blade. And Blade is at least as fast.

3. Lol wut? So we assume he has healing in the movie when he didn't use it? He didn't heal from Abom's wound, but we assume he could of anyway? Blade was given the weapon by the threadstarter to make the match more even, stop b!tching about it.

4. Like he did Blonsky?

5. Blade severs his head, also, you have to remember Blade is physicallu above any human, and with an Adamantium sword which wouldn't break like any normal blade, it can cut Hulk. Maybe not in one blow, but Blade is fast enough to evade Hulk and eventually fatally wound him IMO.

dadudemon
It didn't appear, disappear and reappear. He was cut a bit, then it was shown as be lesser cut when the camera went back to Hulk. Similar when Blonsky stabbed him in the chest.

It could also be a misperception or simple continuity problems. The hulk kept the same exact cuts from the campus fight all the way to the cave...however, I did notice the shoulder part...and the chest gash looking smaller.

There is absolutely no reason to assume the Hulk doesn't have a healing factor, Marvel had a hand in this movie, I am fairly certain they know their own creation. The Hulk wasn't shown jumping miles, yet it was also implied.

He may have a healing factor in that movie...but it was very very small if it was there based on what we see.

Exactly, you can have the sharpest blade/sword in the world, it would still take a tremendous amount of force to cut through a cow. Being sharp is only part of the factor.

Blade is superhuman strong...but.......he doesn't seem that strong. In both hulk movies, he takes artillery rounds. I'm thinking it would take some hella strength to cut through the hulk with a sword...adamantium or otherwise.

Blade did show some similar skill at dodging/jumping in Blade II. It's still a one-sided fight as there isn't much Blade could do to bring down Hulk.

I'll have to watch II again...it has been a while.

dadudemon
5. Blade severs his head, also, you have to remember Blade is physicallu above any human,

So was Blonski...significantly. He picked up Sterns with one arm all the way over his head. He was able to run faster, with little effort, than the other soldiers. He wasn't even out of breath.

Robtard
It took something with the strength of the Abomination to significantly get through Hulk's durability, yet you think Blade with his vampire strength is somehow going to because he has adamantium? Do you think Blade can hit harder than .50 caliber bullets or grenade launchers? Maybe harder than a the propeller of a helicopter or even the helicopter crashing down on someone? Do you think he can hit even half as hard as Abomination?

Here's a hint, adamantium doesn't make the sword magically sharper, just nigh-unbreakable.

Edit: This was to Dark-Jaxx

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
It could also be a misperception or simple continuity problems. The hulk kept the same exact cuts from the campus fight all the way to the cave...however, I did notice the shoulder part...and the chest gash looking smaller.

He may have a healing factor in that movie...but it was very very small if it was there based on what we see.

Blade is superhuman strong...but.......he doesn't seem that strong. In both hulk movies, he takes artillery rounds. I'm thinking it would take some hella strength to cut through the hulk with a sword...adamantium or otherwise.

I'll have to watch II again...it has been a while.

He did have a healing factor, he was never hurt bad enough to show how much he could recover from. It's ridiculous to assume his healing is lackluster simply because he wasn't completely gutted/de-bowled and then healed.

The shoulder cut from the helicopter wasn't much to go on, as it didn't do much damage. Also, the cuts didn't stay the same, it almost seems like they implied the Hulk scars when he heals, but then they vanish once he transforms to Banner and again.

The puncture to the chest was shown to heal, it stopped bleeding seconds after he pulled Abominations elbow out of him; by the end of the fight, it was just a superficial gash, if that.

Rogue Jedi
That's the thing, people forget, it doesn't actually empower the sword anymore. It's just more durable.

-AC So the only advantage is that the blade is more durable? Doesn't seem like much of an advantage. It's not like it cuts easier than a steel blade.

Alpha Centauri
1. ...What?

You're essentially playing out the scenario for Blade, in his favour. Not assessing the abilities of both movie versions and deciding who is a realistic winner. That is how fantasy fights go.

2. Hulk could not physically tag Blonsky, at all. Blonsky I will say is a worse martial artist and fighter than Blade. And Blade is at least as fast.

What did Blonsky do to Hulk, then? Because as far as I remember, he pelted him with every weapon he had, to no avail, dodged him for a bit, and then got his skeleton shattered.

It's the same as Iron Man fights. If your argument is that Blade is going to avoid Hulk, then fine, but he can't exactly do anything that's gonna harm him, realistically.

3. Lol wut? So we assume he has healing in the movie when he didn't use it? He didn't heal from Abom's wound, but we assume he could of anyway? Blade was given the weapon by the threadstarter to make the match more even, stop b!tching about it.

He did heal, he healed from the helicopter crash too.

Exactly, Blade was given a more durable weapon, so what? It doesn't matter if it's adamantium or titanium. In fact, that's quite revealing. He obviously KNOWS that Blade plus a sword doesn't present a challenge for Hulk, so he made the fatal mistake of giving him an adamantium sword under the premise that it's somehow a better, sharper sword or something. It's not, it's just more durable. Since that's irrelavent, we can therefore assume Hulk is the winner.

If the threadstarter knew that Blade with a sword wasn't a match, why is a more durable sword gonna make any more difference? It's not.

4. Like he did Blonsky?

Yeah, and that would have been smart. Ripping the main antagonist in half, mid-way through the movie and thus preventing the main villain from ever existing.

5. Blade severs his head, also, you have to remember Blade is physicallu above any human, and with an Adamantium sword which wouldn't break like any normal blade, it can cut Hulk. Maybe not in one blow, but Blade is fast enough to evade Hulk and eventually fatally wound him IMO.

See? This is what I mean. You're factually deciding "This is what Blade will definitely do, and Hulk has no way of stopping it.". Why? What's the point? A) He simply wouldn't win the fight, he isn't that capable, even in the comics. B) Adamantium might not break, but it's not necessarily any sharper, it's just more durable. So if a normal sword wouldn't work, neither would an adamantium one, it'd just last longer. So it'd be ineffective...for longer. What an achievement.

"Blade is fast enough to evade Hulk and eventually fatally wound him.".

Let's try that type of thing for Hulk.

"Hulk grabs Blade and rips him in two.". There. "But no, cos Blade would...". If Blade has all these avenues of success, why are you assuming Hulk would stand there and take it? If handgun bullets to the face and grenades to the body did nothing, what is a sword going to do? Blade got whooped by Dracula, how is he going to fight Hulk?

-AC

BruceSkywalker
oh yeah youre right...eh forget it, Ill just let this one die

did yo uread the thread before posting?

Read and reread it, doesn't change my opinion one bit. Lets see movie Blade has Capoeira, ju jitsu which will do nothing to movie Hulk, Neither will the rocker launcher. All that is gonna do make Hulk much angrier than he already is. It may slow him down some, but that is all. I even doubt movie Hulk will even let movie Blade jump towards him, if he does thunderclap and down goes movie Blade or movie Hulk sidesteps followed by one, two devastating punches

Dark-Jaxx

You're essentially playing out the scenario for Blade, in his favour. Not assessing the abilities of both movie versions and deciding who is a realistic winner. That is how fantasy fights go.

What did Blonsky do to Hulk, then? Because as far as I remember, he pelted him with every weapon he had, to no avail, dodged him for a bit, and then got his skeleton shattered.

It's the same as Iron Man fights. If your argument is that Blade is going to avoid Hulk, then fine, but he can't exactly do anything that's gonna harm him, realistically.

He did heal, he healed from the helicopter crash too.

Exactly, Blade was given a more durable weapon, so what? It doesn't matter if it's adamantium or titanium. In fact, that's quite revealing. He obviously KNOWS that Blade plus a sword doesn't present a challenge for Hulk, so he made the fatal mistake of giving him an adamantium sword under the premise that it's somehow a better, sharper sword or something. It's not, it's just more durable. Since that's irrelavent, we can therefore assume Hulk is the winner.

If the threadstarter knew that Blade with a sword wasn't a match, why is a more durable sword gonna make any more difference? It's not.

Yeah, and that would have been smart. Ripping the main antagonist in half, mid-way through the movie and thus preventing the main villain from ever existing.

See? This is what I mean. You're factually deciding "This is what Blade will definitely do, and Hulk has no way of stopping it.". Why? What's the point? A) He simply wouldn't win the fight, he isn't that capable, even in the comics. B) Adamantium might not break, but it's not necessarily any sharper, it's just more durable. So if a normal sword wouldn't work, neither would an adamantium one, it'd just last longer. So it'd be ineffective...for longer. What an achievement.

"Blade is fast enough to evade Hulk and eventually fatally wound him.".

Let's try that type of thing for Hulk.

"Hulk grabs Blade and rips him in two.". There. "But no, cos Blade would...". If Blade has all these avenues of success, why are you assuming Hulk would stand there and take it? If handgun bullets to the face and grenades to the body did nothing, what is a sword going to do? Blade got whooped by Dracula, how is he going to fight Hulk?

-AC 1. I say Blade wins because he is fast enough to evade Hulk's blows and fatally wound Hulk. Although Hulk is physically above any human, he still has about the same anatomy, and the same weak spots, which Blade with an adamantium blade can cut of stab.

2. He dodged him effortlessly, shooting Hulk, running circles around him, and made Hulk look like an idiot. And bullets did effect him, though it was minor, it couldn't break his skin, but he felt them. Yeah, he got his skeleton shatter when he did a stupid moronic move and dropped his weapons and sized up on Hulk, Blade isn't gonna do something that stupid.

Other than put the adamantium blade in his temple possibly? Or maybe one of the other many weak points Hulk would realistically have.

3. I don't remember that part to be honest. I will look up on it.

The same way it takes stronger metal to cut stronger materials, iron would break on Hulk's skin, Adamantium would not, and Abom put a blunt elbow spine in his chest easily, granted, Abom is much stronger than Blade, but Adamantium is much stronger and the blade is sharper. It is more durable, Blade's normal sword would break on Hulk, Adamantium will not.

Lol, excuses. Hulk could not touch Blonsky, face it, Hulk in the movie was not very fast reflex wise, he could run fast, sure, but could not touch Blonsky at all until Blonsky let his new moves go to his head, he ain't touching Blade either.

And you do the same thing. I think Blade is fast and skilled enough to do a fatal wound on Hulk before Hulk can pummel him. That is my opinion.

Blade got whooped by Dracula? A>B>C logic ftl, Dracula was not only stronger than Blade, but at least as fast and skilled as well. He has the shit needed to take Blade.

Robtard
If Wolverine has never been able to do much against Hulk's skin with his adamantium claws, what exactly do you think Blade is going to do with a sword? Sure Blade is stronger, he isn't that much stronger though.

Do you really think Hulk is just going to sit there and let Blade chop at this neck over and over? It seems you imagine the fight would go this way.

Either way, Hulk's healing would probably keep up with the cuts. Blade cuts his neck a little, by the time Blade gets another of these neck-hits in, Hulk would already be healing for the prior one.

All Hulk has to do is hit Blade once to seriously hurt/impair him, you don't see this happening?

Alpha Centauri
1. I say Blade wins because he is fast enough to evade Hulk's blows and fatally wound Hulk. Although Hulk is physically above any human, he still has about the same anatomy, and the same weak spots, which Blade with an adamantium blade can cut of stab.

Hulk has the same weak spots as any human? What, like when he took bullets and grenades, sonic guns and a helicopter to the back and they were all fatal wounds?

How silly are you? Very.

If the thread starter didn't think a sword was an advantage, then obviously durability isn't gonna change this.

2. He dodged him effortlessly, shooting Hulk, running circles around him, and made Hulk look like an idiot. And bullets did effect him, though it was minor, it couldn't break his skin, but he felt them. Yeah, he got his skeleton shatter when he did a stupid moronic move and dropped his weapons and sized up on Hulk, Blade isn't gonna do something that stupid.

So you've gone from saying they hurt him to, "He felt them.". So? They were bullets hitting his skin, of course he's going to actually feel it, skin feels stuff. I feel a fly if it lands on my arm. It didn't hurt him, so therefore the bullets argument is pathetic. We saw in that very scene that bullets do not affect the man.

Yes, he dodged around Hulk and shot him, then what? What did that do to Hulk? Exactly, nothing. It doesn't matter how he made him "look", he couldn't do ANYTHING and he ended up being flattened by one kick.

Other than put the adamantium blade in his temple possibly? Or maybe one of the other many weak points Hulk would realistically have.

Hulk doesn't have the weak spots you are claiming he has. Furthermore, why are you definitely assuming Blade could get close and have enough time to jam it into his temple? Why can you not think "Well Hulk would obviously grab him off."? Cos you're biased and know nothing.

3. I don't remember that part to be honest. I will look up on it.

The same way it takes stronger metal to cut stronger materials, iron would break on Hulk's skin, Adamantium would not, and Abom put a blunt elbow spine in his chest easily, granted, Abom is much stronger than Blade, but Adamantium is much stronger and the blade is sharper. It is more durable, Blade's normal sword would break on Hulk, Adamantium will not.

Don't remember what bit?

Adamantium is not "sharper" than any other metal. It's just more durable, you are now deciding it's sharper to help Blade. You're being ridiculous. No, the sword is the same, it's just more durable, so it'd have a longer rate of failure, excellent. I'm sure that'll do him a lot of good.

Abomination did it because he was strong enough. Blade isn't.

Lol, excuses. Hulk could not touch Blonsky, face it, Hulk in the movie was not very fast reflex wise, he could run fast, sure, but could not touch Blonsky at all until Blonsky let his new moves go to his head, he ain't touching Blade either.

How is it an excuse? We saw what he did to Blonsky with ONE kick, so why would the director allow him to get both hands on Blonsky and rip him apart when he needs to survive to become Abomination? It's fact, it's not an excuse.

And you do the same thing. I think Blade is fast and skilled enough to do a fatal wound on Hulk before Hulk can pummel him. That is my opinion.

Well, you're wrong, to put it simply.

Blade got whooped by Dracula? A>B>C logic ftl, Dracula was not only stronger than Blade, but at least as fast and skilled as well. He has the shit needed to take Blade.

He wasn't fast, he was sluggish. He didn't show anything close to the strength of Hulk. Hulk's agility was greater too.

-AC

Robtard

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

Also, if bullets to the face at reasonably close range were not enough to even pierce SKIN, much less skewer the man's temple, why does he think he's gonna straddle Hulk's shoulders and do that?

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
Hulk has the same weak spots as any human? What, like when he took bullets and grenades, sonic guns and a helicopter to the back and they were all fatal wounds?

How silly are you? Very.

If the thread starter didn't think a sword was an advantage, then obviously durability isn't gonna change this.

So you've gone from saying they hurt him to, "He felt them.". So? They were bullets hitting his skin, of course he's going to actually feel it, skin feels stuff. I feel a fly if it lands on my arm. It didn't hurt him, so therefore the bullets argument is pathetic. We saw in that very scene that bullets do not affect the man.

Yes, he dodged around Hulk and shot him, then what? What did that do to Hulk? Exactly, nothing. It doesn't matter how he made him "look", he couldn't do ANYTHING and he ended up being flattened by one kick.

Hulk doesn't have the weak spots you are claiming he has. Furthermore, why are you definitely assuming Blade could get close and have enough time to jam it into his temple? Why can you not think "Well Hulk would obviously grab him off."? Cos you're biased and know nothing.

Don't remember what bit?

Adamantium is not "sharper" than any other metal. It's just more durable, you are now deciding it's sharper to help Blade. You're being ridiculous. No, the sword is the same, it's just more durable, so it'd have a longer rate of failure, excellent. I'm sure that'll do him a lot of good.

Abomination did it because he was strong enough. Blade isn't.

How is it an excuse? We saw what he did to Blonsky with ONE kick, so why would the director allow him to get both hands on Blonsky and rip him apart when he needs to survive to become Abomination? It's fact, it's not an excuse.

Well, you're wrong, to put it simply.

He wasn't fast, he was sluggish. He didn't show anything close to the strength of Hulk. Hulk's agility was greater too.

-AC 1. Yes, Hulk is basically just a really, really, really, advanced human physically. He is still human, and as such as the same weaknesses, like temple, eyes, ect.

2. Yeah it will, in that it will be able to cut him because it won't break going through the skin.

3. Thanks for taking what I said out of context. Yes, he was shown to feel pain from bullets, they did not wound him badly, but he still felt pain.

He was making Hulk look like a giant idiot and was hurting Hulk slightly, but his job was to get him in range of those sonic weapons. Blonsky did not have an adamantium blade, but you can't disreguard the fact that Hulk could not touch Blonsky when he was actually trying to dodge Hulk's blows. He had two large weapons for God's sake, and Hulk could not graze him with them.

4. So he doesn't have temples? Lol, he definately has eyes, what if Blade were to take out his eyes? And don't pull that healing factor bullshit, I'll acknowledge he has one, but he only showed the ability to heal cuts, never regrew an eye. I'm biased and know nothing? Wtf is stopping Blade from jamming it in his temple, cause the slow ass Huc sure as hell isn't going to. Blonsky was running around Hulk effortlessly and even jumped up on Hulk's back without Hulk being able to hit him, why the hell can't Blade jump on his back and jam his fvckin temple? I'm biased and know nothing? Lol...You say Hulk has super haters on this forum. I like Hulk, but with the current conditions of this fight, I think Blade can win.

5. The Helicopter part. I don't remember it cutting him.

No, a normal sword is not durable enough to keep on going through Hulk's skin, adamantium is, oh and Robtard, Adamantium goes through Hulk just fine in comics, and comic Hulk>>>2008 movie Hulk in durability.

I agree, Blade is not strong enough to put a blunt spine in Hulk's chest. He is strong enough to put an adamantium blade in Hulk's temple through.

6. Yeah, we saw what he did to Blonsky when Blonsky made no attempt to dodge like an idiot, when Blonsky was fighting Hulk though, he was not hit at all by Huc. Deal with it, Huc could not touch Blonsky when Blonsky was fighting him.

7. He was sluggish my ass. He caught an arrow in midair with ease when fired at him by Abigail from begind. He leaped from across a large room through glass at Blade before he transformed. He wasn't as strong as Huc, no shit, but was faster with reflexes, smarter, and more skilled, he is basically everything Blade is and more. Huc couldn't really run tremendously fast in the movie, Blonsky outran him, and IMO Blade is about as fast at running as Blonsky.

Robtard
1No, a normal sword is not durable enough to keep on going through Hulk's skin, adamantium is, oh and Robtard, Adamantium goes through Hulk just fine in comics, and comic Hulk>>>2008 movie Hulk in durability.

I agree, Blade is not strong enough to put a blunt spine in Hulk's chest. He is strong enough to put an adamantium blade in Hulk's temple through.

Yeah, it does superficial wounds. Hulk and Wolverine have fought on multiple occasions, he either scratches the surface of the skin or stabs him a few inches. Both don't do a thing to hinder the Hulk, only make him madder. Which is what exactly would be the outcome of this fight.

Why would you assume that? Because Ross didn't nuke the Hulk in the movie? He took several calibers of bullets, grenades, rockets, helicopter crashing into him, Stark sonic cannons, falling from incredible eights and being flailed upon by a chain & concrete swinging Abomination, yet he isn't as durable?

From what is seen, it's safe to assume he is 'The Hulk' and not some second rate version. Your bias is amusing.

Alpha Centauri
1. Yes, Hulk is basically just a really, really, really, advanced human physically. He is still human, and as such as the same weaknesses, like temple, eyes, ect.

He has the same body parts, he does not have the same weaknesses. If someone pelts a stone at my temple, it can cause great damage. If someone shoots Hulk in the head, he doesn't care. Stupid point.

2. Yeah it will, in that it will be able to cut him because it won't break going through the skin.

Hulk has broken adamantium before, and it won't do any significant damage besides give him superficial cuts. That is why Wolverine has never given Hulk any trouble, and he is much faster and far more adept at using adamantium. He's also more durable than Blade.

3. Thanks for taking what I said out of context. Yes, he was shown to feel pain from bullets, they did not wound him badly, but he still felt pain.

Says who? He was shown to growl when being shot, you are the one deciding he got hurt, despite getting shot repeatedly in the face and barely blinking. So, no, you're wrong.

He was making Hulk look like a giant idiot and was hurting Hulk slightly

Proof? I want factual, undeniable proof that contradicts everything else we saw in that scene. Because he was shooting Hulk in the face and shooting Hulk with grenades at close range and they weren't hurting him.

but his job was to get him in range of those sonic weapons. Blonsky did not have an adamantium blade, but you can't disreguard the fact that Hulk could not touch Blonsky when he was actually trying to dodge Hulk's blows. He had two large weapons for God's sake, and Hulk could not graze him with them.

Hulk turned his bones to, quoting the doctor, "broken gravel" with one foot. So what? Blonsky was able to dodge him and therefore you say Blade can. Supposing we give you that, then what? What is he gonna do? You say "Definitely dodge Hulk and safely get to a position, unhindered, where he could successfully and quickly decapitate him." yes? No. Adamantium's effectiveness depends on strength behind it. He could not cut Hulk's head off (Have you seen Hulk's neck?), and he could not pierce his temple if close range bullets couldn't even break the skin on his face.

These are facts.

4. So he doesn't have temples? Lol, he definately has eyes, what if Blade were to take out his eyes? And don't pull that healing factor bullshit, I'll acknowledge he has one, but he only showed the ability to heal cuts, never regrew an eye. I'm biased and know nothing? Wtf is stopping Blade from jamming it in his temple, cause the slow ass Huc sure as hell isn't going to. Blonsky was running around Hulk effortlessly and even jumped up on Hulk's back without Hulk being able to hit him, why the hell can't Blade jump on his back and jam his fvckin temple? I'm biased and know nothing? Lol...You say Hulk has super haters on this forum. I like Hulk, but with the current conditions of this fight, I think Blade can win.

Hulk is stopping Blade from jamming it in is temple, you silly boy. What part of that are you not getting? Why are you assuming it's that simple? Bullets, fired with far more force and power than Blade can exert with any sword, did not even break the skin on his face.

Why is Blade going to be able to successfully mount Hulk and conjure up the time and strength (That he doesn't have either of) to plunge his sword into Hulk's temple far enough to kill him?

He isn't, fact. He just isn't. Sensibly, it's not gonna happen.

5. The Helicopter part. I don't remember it cutting him.

Fine.

No, a normal sword is not durable enough to keep on going through Hulk's skin, adamantium is, oh and Robtard, Adamantium goes through Hulk just fine in comics, and comic Hulk>>>2008 movie Hulk in durability.

Nobody denied it's ability to cut him, but if you're fast enough you might be able to give me a paper cut, what's the point?

Cuts from a sword do not kill Hulk. So if anything is going to have to be a head wound, it's still not gonna happen based on what we've already seen in the movie. Blonsky had to keep moving or he was finished, and he never managed to hurt Hulk at all, fact. So Blade isn't even gonna have time to do what you claim.

He's not. He'd never have the time, and he'd never have the power.

6. Yeah, we saw what he did to Blonsky when Blonsky made no attempt to dodge like an idiot, when Blonsky was fighting Hulk though, he was not hit at all by Huc. Deal with it, Huc could not touch Blonsky when Blonsky was fighting him.

And Blonsky didn't do a thing to Hulk. Blade would have to keep moving, so what? He'd maybe land some cuts, super. This whole fight hinges on Blade having the time and strength to get into a position where he could jam his sword into Hulk's head, and that wouldn't happen for many reasons.

7. He was sluggish my ass. He caught an arrow in midair with ease when fired at him by Abigail from begind. He leaped from across a large room through glass at Blade before he transformed. He wasn't as strong as Huc, no shit, but was faster with reflexes, smarter, and more skilled, he is basically everything Blade is and more. Huc couldn't really run tremendously fast in the movie, Blonsky outran him, and IMO Blade is about as fast at running as Blonsky.

In your opinion? We know about your "opinion", though. In your opinion, Hulk was hurt by bullets and Blonsky. Factually neither happened, so you're wrong.

-AC

Robtard
Funny how it's gone from Blade beheading Hulk to Blade jumping on his back and getting a temple stab, odd stuff.

Dark-Jaxx,

Do you realize that the temple has bone, which would be even harder for Blade to pentrate than Hulk's skin? This is also assuming Hulk will just sit here and not only let Blade mount him, but get the perfect angle to deliver a piercing blow. Which sensibly thinking, would pierce the skin and then stop at the temporal bone.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, it does superficial wounds. Hulk and Wolverine have fought on multiple occasions, he either scratches the surface of the skin or stabs him a few inches. Both don't do a thing to hinder the Hulk, only make him madder. Which is what exactly would be the outcome of this fight.

Why would you assume that? Because Ross didn't nuke the Hulk in the movie? He took several calibers of bullets, grenades, rockets, helicopter crashing into him, Stark sonic cannons, falling from incredible eights and being flailed upon by a chain & concrete swinging Abomination, yet he isn't as durable?

From what is seen, it's safe to assume he is 'The Hulk' and not some second rate version. Your bias is amusing. Yeah, it is a second-rate Hulk, and until Hulk does have a durability feat like surviving a nuke, he isn't as durable, deal with it. He sure as hell isn't as strong.

All those feats, friggin She-Hulk could survive, let alone comic Hulk.

Robtard
Yeah, it is a second-rate Hulk, and until Hulk does have a durability feat like surviving a nuke, he isn't as durable, deal with it. He sure as hell isn't as strong.

All those feats, friggin She-Hulk could survive, let alone comic Hulk.

That's you assuming movie Hulk can't do something simple because he didn't do it. You realize it was a two hour movie, they possibly couldn't fit ever single little feat.

"Hulk never picked up a firetruck, ergo, Hulk can't pick up a firetruck." Nonsense.

Hulk was shown to have the same potential, you're just letting your bias cloud logic.

Either way, your bias aside. The Hulk in the movie showed to be more than capable of not only shrugging off Blade and his sword, but being able to disable or kill him in one hit. Take and deep breath and deal with that.

Dark-Jaxx

He has the same body parts, he does not have the same weaknesses. If someone pelts a stone at my temple, it can cause great damage. If someone shoots Hulk in the head, he doesn't care. Stupid point.

Hulk has broken adamantium before, and it won't do any significant damage besides give him superficial cuts. That is why Wolverine has never given Hulk any trouble, and he is much faster and far more adept at using adamantium. He's also more durable than Blade.

Says who? He was shown to growl when being shot, you are the one deciding he got hurt, despite getting shot repeatedly in the face and barely blinking. So, no, you're wrong.

Proof? I want factual, undeniable proof that contradicts everything else we saw in that scene. Because he was shooting Hulk in the face and shooting Hulk with grenades at close range and they weren't hurting him.

Hulk turned his bones to, quoting the doctor, "broken gravel" with one foot. So what? Blonsky was able to dodge him and therefore you say Blade can. Supposing we give you that, then what? What is he gonna do? You say "Definitely dodge Hulk and safely get to a position, unhindered, where he could successfully and quickly decapitate him." yes? No. Adamantium's effectiveness depends on strength behind it. He could not cut Hulk's head off (Have you seen Hulk's neck?), and he could not pierce his temple if close range bullets couldn't even break the skin on his face.

These are facts.

Hulk is stopping Blade from jamming it in is temple, you silly boy. What part of that are you not getting? Why are you assuming it's that simple? Bullets, fired with far more force and power than Blade can exert with any sword, did not even break the skin on his face.

Why is Blade going to be able to successfully mount Hulk and conjure up the time and strength (That he doesn't have either of) to plunge his sword into Hulk's temple far enough to kill him?

He isn't, fact. He just isn't. Sensibly, it's not gonna happen.

Fine.

Nobody denied it's ability to cut him, but if you're fast enough you might be able to give me a paper cut, what's the point?

Cuts from a sword do not kill Hulk. So if anything is going to have to be a head wound, it's still not gonna happen based on what we've already seen in the movie. Blonsky had to keep moving or he was finished, and he never managed to hurt Hulk at all, fact. So Blade isn't even gonna have time to do what you claim.

He's not. He'd never have the time, and he'd never have the power.

And Blonsky didn't do a thing to Hulk. Blade would have to keep moving, so what? He'd maybe land some cuts, super. This whole fight hinges on Blade having the time and strength to get into a position where he could jam his sword into Hulk's head, and that wouldn't happen for many reasons.

In your opinion? We know about your "opinion", though. In your opinion, Hulk was hurt by bullets and Blonsky. Factually neither happened, so you're wrong.

-AC 1. Sure in the forehead, oh...and handgun bullets are not as deadly as an adamantium blade wielded by Blade.

2. Huc has broken Adamantium before? Bullshit, even comic Huc has not, unless you are referring to when he ripped Wolverine in half, which from what I understand was because there was no adamantium around his joints, the most I have ever heard of Huc breaking was an adamantium needle, and that was an alternate universe in comics. Oh and btw...WTF is so hard to get about Movie Hulk being weaker than comic Hulk? Movie Hulk took several haymakers to tear apart a friggin police car.

3. He was slightly dazed by them, and his head was recoiled, like I said, minor, but he felt it.

4. Can't give you proof other than how I interpreted it. Also, Ross said, and I quote,"By God he's actually doing it" implying he was harming Huc.

5. So what? BLONSKY WAS TOO FAST FOR HUC. It's like Spiderman and Sandman, Sandman is much stronger and more durable, but is sluggish, so Spiderman can pose a threat to him. Adamantium blade>>>>>Close range bullets. I believe Blade has the strength, strike speed, and blade skill to cut clean through Hulk with an adamantium blade. Blonsky got to a position where he could take several shots at Huc, why not Blade? Only Blade has the better equipment.

6. Silly boy? My aren't you the arrogant and bigheaded one. Adamantium is made of much tougher stuff than any kind of bullet, it will cut Hulk. Wolverine cuts the far more durable comic Hulk just fine with it.

7. It won't be a paper cut.

Cuts from a sword do not kill Hulk? We never saw Hulk get cut with a sword. Blonsky of course had to keep moving, but did not have the required things to kill Hulk. Blade does. The blade, strength, speed, and skill to use that blade.

8. And why would he not? Blonsky had time to light Hulk up with inferior weapons, why won't Blade have time to do the same with weapons that can hurt and kill him?

9. I love how, despite your arrogant attitude, you did not address a single point I just made in that statement.

MightyEInherjar
Just to nit-pick, Hulk's never broken or bent "true adamantium," he's only broken adamantium alloys.

Robtard
Just to nit-pick, Hulk's never broken or bent "true adamantium," he's only broken adamantium alloys.

Still irrelevant to the fight, as Blade won't be able to do anything except superficial/minor wounds with the sword. This is also on the grounds that he constantly keeps dodging, jumping and evading the Hulk while attacking no less.

Dark-Jaxx
Just to nit-pick, Hulk's never broken or bent "true adamantium," he's only broken adamantium alloys. Which is signifigantly weaker than true adamantium.

True Adamantium has never been broken, all the times it has in comics have been retconned.

Alpha Centauri
1. Sure in the forehead, oh...and handgun bullets are not as deadly as an adamantium blade wielded by Blade.

A blade is a blade. Adamantium is irrelevant here, it's not any better that titanium, besides durability.

2. Huc has broken Adamantium before? Bullshit, even comic Huc has not, unless you are referring to when he ripped Wolverine in half, which from what I understand was because there was no adamantium around his joints, the most I have ever heard of Huc breaking was an adamantium needle, and that was an alternate universe in comics. Oh and btw...WTF is so hard to get about Movie Hulk being weaker than comic Hulk? Movie Hulk took several haymakers to tear apart a friggin police car.

He cracked Ultron, a robot made of true adamantium, and it was never proven or disproved if Wolverine's joints had adamantium.

Either way, this is pointless since it's a movie forum and we're not discussing that. So, my apologies.

Point being, adamantium doesn't make a bit of difference, it's not sharper and Blade is still not strong enough to pierce Hulk.

3. He was slightly dazed by them, and his head was recoiled, like I said, minor, but he felt it.

So? What does "felt" even mean here? I feel a fly land on my arm, does me acknowledging that mean I'm hurt? Someone used the great analogy of a pillow fight. If someone is hitting me with a pillow, I block it and recoil, it's not hurting me, it's reflex.

How was he DAZED? Do you know what dazed means?

4. Can't give you proof other than how I interpreted it. Also, Ross said, and I quote,"By God he's actually doing it" implying he was harming Huc.

Ahh, so it's entirely based on you wanting to believe he hurt Hulk, despite there being no logical or realistic proof for that? Cool.

No, implying he was surviving, because when he said that, Blonsky was on the floor dodging something. He wasn't ever harming Hulk.

5. So what? BLONSKY WAS TOO FAST FOR HUC. It's like Spiderman and Sandman, Sandman is much stronger and more durable, but is sluggish, so Spiderman can pose a threat to him. Adamantium blade>>>>>Close range bullets. I believe Blade has the strength, strike speed, and blade skill to cut clean through Hulk with an adamantium blade. Blonsky got to a position where he could take several shots at Huc, why not Blade? Only Blade has the better equipment.

I know what you BELIEVE, Jaxx. You believe a lot of things that are absolute bs, or haven't happened. That's not the issue, the issue is that what you believe is wrong.

So what? Let Blade take shots at Hulk, Hulk was letting him. Blonsky never got close as Blade would need to, he had to keep moving to avoid being decapitatd.

6. Silly boy? My aren't you the arrogant and bigheaded one. Adamantium is made of much tougher stuff than any kind of bullet, it will cut Hulk. Wolverine cuts the far more durable comic Hulk just fine with it.

Yeah, and what does that achieve? Nothing that Hulk can't heal from. Not only are you suggesting Blade would do all this and Hulk would do nothing, but you're taking away his healing, which he has.

7. It won't be a paper cut.

It's called a comparison. In comparison it might as well be the same thing. Hulk will heal from it. Cutting Hulk's arm or body is not the same as Blade having the time, power and freedom to sit on Hulk and cut through his neck.

Cuts from a sword do not kill Hulk? We never saw Hulk get cut with a sword. Blonsky of course had to keep moving, but did not have the required things to kill Hulk. Blade does. The blade, strength, speed, and skill to use that blade.

Blade doesn't have the strength to sever Hulk's head or even put his sword through it. An adamantium blade may be more dangerous than a bullet. but a bullet exploding from a gun carries more force on a single point than Blade can deliver with a sword, fact. It didn't even make Hulk flinch, so Blade wouldn't.

You deny this because you simply want Blade to win, the movie and Hulk's durability IN it prove otherwise.

8. And why would he not? Blonsky had time to light Hulk up with inferior weapons, why won't Blade have time to do the same with weapons that can hurt and kill him?

Blonsky was walking toward him, pelting him from DISTANCE, which did NOTHING. Close-range bullets did NOTHING. Then he essentially just had to stay alive, he couldn't fight Hulk, nor could he harm him. So what would Blade do? He does not have the strength to decapitate Hulk, by far. So essentially all he could do is cut and run, which wouldn't do anything. No cut would be lethal, since Hulk can heal. He also gets stronger as he gets madder. You've conceded that he has both of those abilities in the Hancock thread, so don't try denying it here.

9. I love how, despite your arrogant attitude, you did not address a single point I just made in that statement.

He grabbed the arrow, yes? So what? In the fight he was sluggish, slow moving. It was just a random swordfight and then a random fistfight. He wasn't even faster than Blade and he managed to kick his ass.

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
A blade is a blade. Adamantium is irrelevant here, it's not any better that titanium, besides durability.

He cracked Ultron, a robot made of true adamantium, and it was never proven or disproved if Wolverine's joints had adamantium.

Either way, this is pointless since it's a movie forum and we're not discussing that. So, my apologies.

Point being, adamantium doesn't make a bit of difference, it's not sharper and Blade is still not strong enough to pierce Hulk.

So? What does "felt" even mean here? I feel a fly land on my arm, does me acknowledging that mean I'm hurt? Someone used the great analogy of a pillow fight. If someone is hitting me with a pillow, I block it and recoil, it's not hurting me, it's reflex.

How was he DAZED? Do you know what dazed means?

Ahh, so it's entirely based on you wanting to believe he hurt Hulk, despite there being no logical or realistic proof for that? Cool.

No, implying he was surviving, because when he said that, Blonsky was on the floor dodging something. He wasn't ever harming Hulk.

I know what you BELIEVE, Jaxx. You believe a lot of things that are absolute bs, or haven't happened. That's not the issue, the issue is that what you believe is wrong.

So what? Let Blade take shots at Hulk, Hulk was letting him. Blonsky never got close as Blade would need to, he had to keep moving to avoid being decapitatd.

Yeah, and what does that achieve? Nothing that Hulk can't heal from. Not only are you suggesting Blade would do all this and Hulk would do nothing, but you're taking away his healing, which he has.

It's called a comparison. In comparison it might as well be the same thing. Hulk will heal from it. Cutting Hulk's arm or body is not the same as Blade having the time, power and freedom to sit on Hulk and cut through his neck.

Blade doesn't have the strength to sever Hulk's head or even put his sword through it. An adamantium blade may be more dangerous than a bullet. but a bullet exploding from a gun carries more force on a single point than Blade can deliver with a sword, fact. It didn't even make Hulk flinch, so Blade wouldn't.

You deny this because you simply want Blade to win, the movie and Hulk's durability IN it prove otherwise.

Blonsky was walking toward him, pelting him from DISTANCE, which did NOTHING. Close-range bullets did NOTHING. Then he essentially just had to stay alive, he couldn't fight Hulk, nor could he harm him. So what would Blade do? He does not have the strength to decapitate Hulk, by far. So essentially all he could do is cut and run, which wouldn't do anything. No cut would be lethal, since Hulk can heal. He also gets stronger as he gets madder. You've conceded that he has both of those abilities in the Hancock thread, so don't try denying it here.

He grabbed the arrow, yes? So what? In the fight he was sluggish, slow moving. It was just a random swordfight and then a random fistfight. He wasn't even faster than Blade and he managed to kick his ass.

-AC 1. Which would allow it to cut through him. Wolverine AT HIS STRONGEST is class 2 in strength, and comic Hulk is some ways more durable than movie Hulk.

2. And I think he is. Now I will watch as you will try to say what I think is wrong, despite the fact that both of us are speculating whether it would or would not. Comes down to opinion really. IMO it would.

3. As in it caused him some minor pain as shown by facial expressions.

Wrong word, I'll give you that.

4. No logical or realistic proof Huc's skin is that durable either.

Well IMO it means he was holding his own against Huc, granted he was only a very minor threat to Huc, as there was no way he could kill him, but was holding his own nontheless.

5. And I say what you believe is wrong. Funny how that works isn't it? smile

Huc was letting Blonsky hit him? What is essentially a giant mass of pure destruction and anger at that point was LETTING Blonsky hit him? I find that hard to believe. No proof of that.

Never got close enough? He jumped on his friggin back dude.

6. I conceded he has healing, granted, but was never shown to regen something like an eye for instance, which actually is probably Huc's weakest point on his body.

True, but Huc's healing in the movie, though not slow, was not truly fast either, certainly not instant. Constant stabs or slashes to the same place would be hard to heal. And don't say Blade can't, Blade is fast enough to effortlessly dodge Huc the way Blonsky did, only Blade has more close combat skill.

7. Fact? I disagree. Blade is superhumanely strong and fast, both which apply to strike force, and has swordskill as well, which adds to strike force even more. Blade in a thrust or slash will provide more force than a bullet.

8. Other than make Hulk recoil and that his facial expression showed pain? Can't decapitate Huc? I'll concede on that point, I agree you are right, but he sure as hell can take out his eyes, which Huc has never shown to regrow, and also, if Blade were to cut into Huc's brain with a stab, then Huc would die, I will not assume he can heal his brain when he has never shown to.

9. It shows he has superhuman reflexes, or are you saying any normal sluggish person can do that? He wasn't sluggish when he leaped at Blade from like 30 feet before Blade could dodge. Matter of fact...Wtf makes you say he was sluggish at all? He wasn't in the movie slow at all, able to keep up with Blade just fine.

Alpha Centauri
1. Which would allow it to cut through him. Wolverine AT HIS STRONGEST is class 2 in strength, and comic Hulk is some ways more durable than movie Hulk.

2. And I think he is. Now I will watch as you will try to say what I think is wrong, despite the fact that both of us are speculating whether it would or would not. Comes down to opinion really. IMO it would.

It's not opinion. Titanium or adamantium, it doesn't matter. The latter doesn't make it sharper, so your argument stems from the fact that his sword is more lethal cos it won't break. So what? It won't matter.

3. As in it caused him some minor pain as shown by facial expressions.

Unless you can factually prove those facial expressions mean he was in PAIN, then stop claiming it. Fact is, it was reflex. Proof? The fact that he then took grenades and bullets to the face without so much as flinching. Fact, the movie proves this. You are taking ONE part where he raised his arms by reflex and GROWLED (Like anyone guards themselves by reflex), as proof he was hurt.

He wasn't, this is a fact, and it is proven later. If bullets hurt him, he'd have recoil when he was getting shot in the face at point blank range.

4. No logical or realistic proof Huc's skin is that durable either.

Why are you calling him Huc?

No proof? Besides the whole movie? What is your issue?

Well IMO it means he was holding his own against Huc, granted he was only a very minor threat to Huc, as there was no way he could kill him, but was holding his own nontheless.

He wasn't a threat to Hulk at all, what do you mean "minor"? He had weapons, it did nothing. He had no weapons, he had to survive, then he got more or less killed. How is that a threat? It's an annoyance. A moth flying around my face, just out of reach, isn't a threat.

He wasn't holding his own, you fool. Watch the movie. He fired everything he had, dodged Hulk for a bit, then got spenged into a tree. How was he holding his own? Staying alive for a bit does not equal "holding his own". Holding your own means giving an equal fight. Blonsky was not.

5. And I say what you believe is wrong. Funny how that works isn't it? smile

Mine is fact, yours is ignorance of fact. To sum up your argument:

"I think Blade would win because he could dodge Hulk, then somehow find the time and strength to cut through the neck of the Hulk, or plunge his sword into his temple, to kill him.". That's your argument, and all of that stems from not possible indication he could do it. The things Hulk endured proved that it takes a hell of a lot to even cut him, much less plunge a sword into his head or cut his head off. Blade simply does not have the strength, and he never exhibits such strength in the movies he has been in. What's the most impressive feat of strength Blade has ever done?

Huc was letting Blonsky hit him? What is essentially a giant mass of pure destruction and anger at that point was LETTING Blonsky hit him? I find that hard to believe. No proof of that.

He was staring right at him with no attempt to block or move when Blonsky was shooting him in the face and it was doing NOTHING.

Never got close enough? He jumped on his friggin back dude.

No he didn't, he jumped off his shoulder after running toward him. He didn't sit there trying to cut his way through the neck of a pissed off, 10ft tall mountain of destruction, who doesn't want him there.

You are proposing Blade would be successful in this. That in a matter of seconds he could jump on there and kill Hulk, all based on what? "I just think he could cos he's fast and Blonsky is fast.". It's not based on anything else.

6. I conceded he has healing, granted, but was never shown to regen something like an eye for instance, which actually is probably Huc's weakest point on his body.

I didn't see any damage to his face at all when he was getting shot in his face and his eyes were open.

True, but Huc's healing in the movie, though not slow, was not truly fast either, certainly not instant. Constant stabs or slashes to the same place would be hard to heal. And don't say Blade can't, Blade is fast enough to effortlessly dodge Huc the way Blonsky did, only Blade has more close combat skill.

So your argument, realistically, is that Blade will dodge Hulk, keep hurting him, and Hulk will not be able to do a single thing in return. That is truly your argument?

You are really holding this as your belief?

7. Fact? I disagree. Blade is superhumanely strong and fast, both which apply to strike force, and has swordskill as well, which adds to strike force even more. Blade in a thrust or slash will provide more force than a bullet.

You can't disagree with fact. It won't provide more force than a bullet, because a bullet moves much faster than Blade, with much more power.

So please, what movie feats have proven that Blade has this kind of superhuman strength? I've never seen such feats.

8. Other than make Hulk recoil and that his facial expression showed pain?

I want factual proof that it was pain, because at this point all you are doing is interpreting it in the way it suits you. Everything in that scene proves...PROVES, that it was reflex. If bullets hurt him, why was he taking gunshots to the face without batting an eyelid? Stop being ridiculous.

Can't decapitate Huc? I'll concede on that point, I agree you are right, but he sure as hell can take out his eyes, which Huc has never shown to regrow, and also, if Blade were to cut into Huc's brain with a stab, then Huc would die, I will not assume he can heal his brain when he has never shown to.

But Hulk simply would not let him do that, he'd never have the time. Hulk would be coming for him all the time. Now you've conceded it's not decapitation and any stupid crap like that, you're saying it's a stab to the eyes? How are you being this dumb?

Do you have any idea how precise he would have to be, how much time he'd need? We're not talking about a dartboard, we're talking about the Hulk. He's not gonna hold his eyelids open and say "Go on, son.". Just concede that Blade wouldn't win, because he really wouldn't. Proof? It has come down to "Ok, maybe he can't do that, or that, or that, but IF he could stab through his eyes into his brain.". Yeah, if. He wouldn't, because he is Wesley Snipes Blade against the Hulk. It defies logic to assume anything other than Hulk killing him.

They are planning to have the Avengers themselves fight this guy, and if they are going to, indeed, have a FIGHT with him. What on EARTH makes you think Blade of ALL people, can kill him with such a precise and ridiculous attack?

9. It shows he has superhuman reflexes, or are you saying any normal sluggish person can do that? He wasn't sluggish when he leaped at Blade from like 30 feet before Blade could dodge. Matter of fact...Wtf makes you say he was sluggish at all? He wasn't in the movie slow at all, able to keep up with Blade just fine.

When he transformed he was sluggish.

Anyway, my next reply will be considerably shorter. This is based solely on the fact that you have nothing to say but "If Blade dodged all his attacks and then rammed a sword through his eyesocket, he'd win.", despite it never being likely, and you interpreting shit as Hulk being in pain, when he factually was not, as proven in the movie.

-AC

Robtard
Oh my... So now it has progressed from Blade decapitating Hulk, to Blade stabbing him through the temple and now Blade stabbing him in the eye. What's next? Ear? Pinky toe? Sigmoid colon?

Dark-Jaxx
AC, it is becoming painfully obvious we are never going to agree. I think it would be best to just agree to disagree. Deal?

Oh and was it confirmed the Avengers will fight Hulk in the movie? I read that they would only fight Hulk if there was no sequel to the movie or some crap like that. Though I fail to see how Hulk would provide a challenge to Thor if he really is in the movie, unless he acts like an idiot and fistfights him.

zbucsz
hulk gives blade a bad case of thunderclap ftw

Blax_Hydralisk
AC, it is becoming painfully obvious we are never going to agree. I think it would be best to just agree to disagree. Deal?

No.

AC, Jaxx is showing weakness. Finish him. Make an example of this bumbler!

Alpha Centauri
He's wrong, he knows he's wrong.

It ends there as far as I'm concerned. He'll never admit it, so I don't care.

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
He's wrong, he knows he's wrong.

It ends there as far as I'm concerned. He'll never admit it, so I don't care.

-AC My God you really are an arrogant ass aren't you? no expression

I tryed to end this debate on "friendly terms", and you respond with your typical narcissistic bullshit comment. What the hell is your problem?

This is a fantasy battle, which almost always depend on opinions. So we have differring opinions, so the fvck what?

No, but you have your head so far up your own ass that you see your opinion as unrefutable fact, and view anyone who has a differring opinion as wrong and unintelligent.

Fvck off.

Have a nice day sir. smile

Robtard
All opinions are not created equal though.

Some opinions are supported by facts or logical reasoning, eg Blade not being able to do much to the Hulk.

Some opinions are are supported by nothing except whimsical idiocy, eg Blade jumping on the Hulk's back, stabbing him through the eye and killing him, while simultaneously dodging all of Hulk's punches, kicks, stomps, slaps and grab attempts.

Dark-Jaxx
All opinions are not created equal though.

Some opinions are supported by facts or logical reasoning, eg Blade not being able to do much to the Hulk.

Some opinions are are supported by nothing except whimsical idiocy, eg Blade jumping on the Hulk's back, stabbing him through the eye and killing him, while simultaneously dodging all of Hulk's punches, kicks, stomps, slaps and grab attempts. Considering we have seen something similar happen...Why not?

Robtard
Considering we have seen something similar happen...Why not?

We have? Please explain.

Edit: If you're going to say the super-Blonsky/Hulk fight, it's a piss-poor example. Blonsky didn't do shit similar to what you presume Blade would have to do while completely avoiding ever single of Hulk's hits/grabs. He jumped over the Hulk, fired a few rounds, dodged a few swings and then had to run away.

Dark-Jaxx
He briefly jumped on Hulk's back and then jumped off. I personally think adamantium blades can go into Hulk's brain. But I am done with debating that dilweed anyway.

Fvck it, I concede.

Blax_Hydralisk
K-K-KOMBO BREAKA!

Robtard
He briefly jumped on Hulk's back and then jumped off.

I personally think adamantium blades can go into Hulk's brain. But I am done with debating that dilweed anyway.

Fvck it, I concede.

He jumped off the Hulk's back (one foot touched I believe), either way, it's far different than jumping on and then aiming a very precise blow while the Hulk doesn't respond.

You have nothing to base that claim on; what we do know proves that the opposite is most likely true. Adamantium has only been able to slightly penetrate the Hulk, it really depends on how much force is behind the blow, we also have no idea how it would fair against the Hulk's bones, which would be considerably stronger than his skin/muscle tissue, which we know are EXTREMELY durable.

His bones were strong enough to not break from the concussive force of grenades/grenade launcher, being hit by a crashing helicopter loaded with missiles no less and the blows of the Abomination, which included fist, kicks and ball-n-chain type hits. But Blade is going to accomplish it because his sword is unbreakable? Logic dictates that it would be "No".

DestinyGuy678
He jumped off the Hulk's back (one foot touched I believe), either way, it's far different than jumping on and then aiming a very precise blow while the Hulk doesn't respond.

You have nothing to base that claim on; what we do know proves that the opposite is most likely true. Adamantium has only been able to slightly penetrate the Hulk, it really depends on how much force is behind the blow, we also have no idea how it would fair against the Hulk's bones, which would be considerably stronger than his skin/muscle tissue, which we know are EXTREMELY durable.

His bones were strong enough to not break from the concussive force of grenades/grenade launcher, being hit by a crashing helicopter loaded with missiles no less and the blows of the Abomination, which included fist, kicks and ball-n-chain type hits. But Blade is going to accomplish it because his sword is unbreakable? Logic dictates that it would be "No". actualy he probably would, the adamantium sword would go right through hulk if abominations bone potrusions could

blade who is muc hfaster could dodge around hulk (or wolverine coudl be the distraction) and blade could slide the sword right throug hhulks head

it actually shouldnt take that long

Robtard
actualy he probably would, the adamantium sword would go right through hulk if abominations bone potrusions could

blade who is muc hfaster could dodge around hulk (or wolverine coudl be the distraction) and blade could slide the sword right throug hhulks head

it actually shouldnt take that long

More unfounded nonsense. Considering how durable the Hulk's body is, it is unlikely that Blade, even with his enhanced vampire strength could cut through. A sharp/durable edge is only half the factor, you need the force to make the blade go through. Could you cut through a cow with the sharpest of swords? Answer is: No. Abomination was able to penetrate Hulk because he has tremendous strength.

Now you're making silly little scenarios and throwing out all logic. If Blade is constantly dodging, which he would have to, since one hit would most likely end him, he's not going to be able to attempt a clean decapitation. Not sure why you're adding Wolverine to the fray since it's Hulk Vs Blade. But the Hulk has the durability and the ability to take them both out. As seen time and time again.

Humor me, how long would it take?

DestinyGuy678
More unfounded nonsense. Considering how durable the Hulk's body is, it is unlikely that Blade, even with his enhanced vampire strength could cut through. A sharp/durable edge is only half the factor, you need the force to make the blade go through. Could you cut through a cow with the sharpest of swords? Answer is: No. Abomination was able to penetrate Hulk because he has tremendous strength.

Now you're making silly little scenarios and throwing out all logic. If Blade is constantly dodging, which he would have to, since one hit would most likely end him, he's not going to be able to attempt a clean decapitation. Not sure why you're adding Wolverine to the fray since it's Hulk Vs Blade. But the Hulk has the durability and the ability to take them both out. As seen time and time again.

Humor me, how long would it take? ....yes you could pierce a cow with the sharpest swords

I said at the beginning wolverine was in the fight. ANd HUlk hasnt shown speed enough to take out both of them at all, one person manage to duck and dodge around all of his attacks

two people like that would make it eve neasier, and iwth blades strength and an adamantium sword he'd have significant enough strength to pierce hulk

Alpha Centauri
How is he gonna get the strength to jam a sword into Hulk's head then?

Adamantium isn't sharper, it's just more durable. Blade isn't that strong.

Where has he shown us, in the movies, that he's mega strong? Strong enough to pierce Hulk's SKULL when shots from bullets didn't pierce his SKIN.

-AC

Robtard
....yes you could pierce a cow with the sharpest swords

I said at the beginning wolverine was in the fight. ANd HUlk hasnt shown speed enough to take out both of them at all, one person manage to duck and dodge around all of his attacks

two people like that would make it eve neasier, and iwth blades strength and an adamantium sword he'd have significant enough strength to pierce hulk

Pierce now? Thought you were on that beheading nonsense, hence I said "cut through a cow".

A helicopter blade barely cut into his skin, yet Blade is going to stab him through the skull, because that is what it would take to even conceive of Hulk going down from a sword? He was tough enough to endure explosives without being cut, it would be difficult/impossible for Blade to cut very deeply into his skin and muscle, let alone bone.

Face it, the best Blade could do is what Wolverine has done in the comics with his adamantium claws, some (minor) cuts and stabs, certainly not enough to kill the Hulk.

The Hulk was also speeding up with his attacks towards the end of his fight with Abomination, basically following the comic book rules of his emotional state increasing his strength and his speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.