captain america vs deathstroke (please read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jay-z94
i know that deathstroke takes the majority, but is it possible for captain america to beat him in a fight to a knockout or death. i know that deathstroke is slightly physically superior and also has a slight majority in the brains department, however i believe that steve can win due to superior MA skills, superior experience, knowledge of pressure points and also the fact that he is fearless and will never give up smile this is a non prep H2H fight. i want to know whether captain america can actually beat him in a straight up fight.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jay-z94
i know that deathstroke takes the majority, but is it possible for captain america to beat him in a fight to a knockout or death. i know that deathstroke is slightly physically superior and also has a slight majority in the brains department, however i believe that steve can win due to superior MA skills, superior experience, knowledge of pressure points and also the fact that he is fearless and will never give up smile this is a non prep H2H fight. i want to know whether captain america can actually beat him in a straight up fight.

laughing

Dum Dum Dugan
Capt handily.

Daredevil1
Noob alert.

SamZED
Imo its a a very close fight.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jay-z94
i know that deathstroke takes the majority, but is it possible for captain america to beat him in a fight to a knockout or death.

Deathstroke BARELY takes Batman H2H, and has a so-so record against Nightwing. At Deathstrokes Best he gets an even split from Cap. Steve takes this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juk3n
Deathstroke BARELY takes Batman H2H, and has a so-so record against Nightwing. At Deathstrokes Best he gets an even split from Cap. Steve takes this.
Barely?

First time they fought he crushed Batman easily.

Second time he was fighting Batman with his concentration elsewhere and even after being 'beaten' (after knocking Batman on his ass and brushing him off a few times) sneered at Batman and was amused that it seemed Batman would have to use a gun to save the day.

And his record against NW is pretty good. The first few times they fought he utterly dismantled Dick, even when he was weakened and not looking for a fight he beat NW in a few moves.

Nightwing has admitted that Slade is just plain better than him and the only way he can even compete with him is to jump around a lot and try not to get hit.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Omega Vision
and the only way he can even compete with him is to jump around a lot and try not to get hit.

Well that helps Caps case, because Dick CANNOT even compete with Cap, he can jump around all he wants Steve rocks the guy 11/10, no exceptions, and no threat.

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke may have beaten Batman when they first fought, but he didn't "crush him easily." They fought for the majority of an issue and Slade was in pretty rough shape by the time he limped away from Batman's unconscious body.

SamZED
Well that helps Caps case, because Dick CANNOT even compete with Cap, he can jump around all he wants Steve rocks the guy 11/10, no exceptions, and no threat. But that's A>B>C logic, no? Slade and Dick were enemies for decades so he was bound to have decent showings against him eventually. So if we're to use the ABC logic we better take Batman as an example. And last time they fought Slade treated him like a minor annoyance. Took Bruce like 3 cheapshots to finally put hm down.

-Pr-
Well that helps Caps case, because Dick CANNOT even compete with Cap, he can jump around all he wants Steve rocks the guy 11/10, no exceptions, and no threat.

You're not serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.