Nimrod and H/P Doomsday vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos vs H/P Doomsday with Nimrod providing support via weakness exploitation...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

SquallX
Why are you acting like Doomsday needs help.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily. lol HP DD solos

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol HP DD solos

quanchi112
lol HP DD solos How ?

zopzop
Thanos wins.

Starscream M
How ? by busting every teeth inside thano's testechin before punching straight through his chest

Black bolt z
testechin Ha

quanchi112
by busting every teeth inside thano's testechin before punching straight through his chest Thanos is more powerful, smarter, and more versatile.

Nihilist
Yeah Thanos wins, Nimrod adds nothing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah Thanos wins, Nimrod adds nothing. lmfao

Nihilist
lmfao Besides the rubbish you posted earlier try coming up with something, because EVERYTHING you say i can destroy.

Starscream M
Besides the rubbish you posted earlier try coming up with something, because EVERYTHING you say i can destroy. ok, what exactly can thanos do to hurt or take out HP DD? you do realize HP DD is virtually impervious to both physical and energy attacks doncha?

Nihilist
ok, what exactly can thanos do to hurt or take out HP DD? you do realize HP DD is virtually impervious to both physical and energy attacks doncha? Virtually yeah, and seeing as Thanos punches are aided by enery and his energy blasts are a mixture of magic and cosmic energy DD gets hurt, and you do know Thanos kills immortal beings for good.

Thanos was impervious to all physical harm, Gamora godslayer broke on his skin and a blast from a cosmic cube didnt even knock out a weakend Thanos, and to add to all that DD never faced any mental attack to evolve past.

So now tell me How DD puts Thanos down for good.

Starscream M
Virtually yeah, and seeing as Thanos punches are aided by enery and his energy blasts are a mixture of magic and cosmic energy DD gets hurt, and you do know Thanos kills immortal beings for good.

Thanos was impervious to all physical harm, Gamora godslayer broke on his skin and a blast from a cosmic cube didnt even knock out a weakend Thanos, and to add to all that DD never faced any mental attack to evolve past.

So now tell me How DD puts Thanos down for good. HP DD shreds Thanos with shooting out his bonespurs that cut throught Superman's flesh like butter

he will knock thanos the phuck out like he did to Darkseid

he will heal instantly from wounds thanos inflicts as he did when superman cut him with a mystic sword

he will laugh at thanos energy blasts as he did when Darkseid unleashed his far more powerful Omega beams

checkmate good sir!

Nihilist
HP DD shreds Thanos with shooting out his bonespurs that cut throught Superman's flesh like butter They wont even pierce Thanos skin as it was shown and stated his form was invunerable

Dont talk stupid, racking his claws, ramming his head into a wall and kneeing him in the face isnt koing Thanos when other with the same or more power than DD couldnt with more hits.

laughing out loud youre comparing a mystic sword to the Avatar of Death who's power is connected to the Abstract Death itself, gtfo seriously.

More powerful!! based on what? DS knocked DD a few feet, Thanos knocked a well nourished Galactus through his own ship and several hundred feet.

I know as ive just screwed you over totaly.

quanchi112
ok, what exactly can thanos do to hurt or take out HP DD? you do realize HP DD is virtually impervious to both physical and energy attacks doncha? No, he isn't and the writer of hp completely disagrees with you.

SquallX
No, he isn't and the writer of hp completely disagrees with you.

And once more you forgot where Wave Rider claimed that DD was beyond pain and death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
And once more you forgot where Wave Rider claimed that DD was beyond pain and death. He stated conventional death. Do you know what conventional means ?

guy222
get em quan

stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Yeah Thanos wins, Nimrod adds nothing.

Very wrong...Nimrod adds weakness exploitation...after scaning Thanos for weakness, he can use "The Drax Force" against Thanos to lower that durability he possesses.

At which point, Thanos will definitely feel the power of Doomsdays attacks...

Nimrod adds alot to this fight as a result...

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Very wrong...Nimrod adds weakness exploitation...after scaning Thanos for weakness, he can use "The Drax Force" against Thanos to lower that durability he possesses.

At which point, Thanos will definitely feel the power of Doomsdays attacks...

Nimrod adds alot to this fight as a result... Nimrod cant replicate that weakness, it was designed by the GOD of titan Cronos who is a virtual abstract...Nimrod can replicate that lvl of power.

carver9
Thanos wins.

Estacado
Thanos.

I wonder how would Thanos's killing the undead blast would work on DD though.

abhilegend
Thanos wins.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos.

I wonder how would Thanos's killing the undead blast would work on DD though.

Thanos was able to kill the beings in the Cancerverse. Not every immortal being. Its all about context people.

Estacado
Originally posted by bbrem123
Thanos was able to kill the beings in the Cancerverse. Not every immortal being. Its all about context people.
Those guys were unkillable because there was no Death in their universe.

Kid Kurdy
Nimrod walks through entire teams. He thrashed Juggernaut and has a solution for (almost) every possible attack.

Thanos can blast all he wants, Nimrod will reform himself without breaking a sweat.

Nimrod and Doomsday together... wow... Thanos can not win without outside help, shields or fancy weapons.

guy222
How does Thanos out live Entropy hmm

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod cant replicate that weakness, it was designed by the GOD of titan Cronos who is a virtual abstract...Nimrod can replicate that lvl of power.

Bah...its not about power; all forms of energy (including the field used by Drax) fall somewhere on the spectrum from infrared to ultraviolet (very low to very high).

After scanning Thanos for weakness, it should be trivial for Nimrod to pin down the exact frequency that makes Thanos weak...

Nimrod is an excellent matchup for Thanos given its ability to reconstruct itself, adapt to attacks used against it, and its dangerous ability to scan an opponent for weakness and come up with a lethal solution for dealing with him..

This team is fully capable of giving Thanos hell as a result...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Nimrod walks through entire teams. He thrashed Juggernaut and has a solution for (almost) every possible attack.

Thanos can blast all he wants, Nimrod will reform himself without breaking a sweat.

Nimrod and Doomsday together... wow... Thanos can not win without outside help, shields or fancy weapons.

This is a strong post...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, easily.

How does Thanos put Nimrod down?

Afterall, he cant bring Death to something thats not alive...

quanchi112
How does Thanos put Nimrod down?

Afterall, he cant bring Death to something thats not alive... Destruction.

TheLordofMurder
Destruction.

Phail...

Nimrod can reconstruct from any damage Thanos does to him; Nimrod can reconstruct from powder...

guy222
pain

stick out tongue

watching rocky vs creed

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
pain

stick out tongue

watching rocky vs creed

Nimrod and HP Doomsday matchup well with Thanos...dont they?

wink

guy222
yes they do

happy holidays friend

i posed a question earlier how does the titan out live entropy

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
yes they do

happy holidays friend

i posed a question earlier how does the titan out live entropy

Logically he simply cant, but real world logic doesnt apply in comicbooks; universal heat death will eventually claim everything...assumming we are headed for a "cold wimper."

guy222
very true

quanchi112
Phail...

Nimrod can reconstruct from any damage Thanos does to him; Nimrod can reconstruct from powder... He can be destroyed and Thanos is powerful enough to do so.

TheLordofMurder
He can be destroyed and Thanos is powerful enough to do so.

So explain how...

Thanos is going to destroy him with his fists? Nimrod will simply reconstruct and adapt to physical attacks. Thanos phails.

Thanos is going to blast him down? Nimrod will simply reconstruct and adapt to that attack as well. Thanos phails.

So please, explain how Thanos destroys him...

Kid Kurdy
He can be destroyed and Thanos is powerful enough to do so.
Absolutely.

That is, if Nimrod is just sitting there filling in the cross-words, not paying attention to Thanos but instead trying to find another word for "overrated."

And in the mean time Doomsday is too late for the fight because he has trouble finding a close parking space.

In that scenario, Thanos can definitely destroy Nimrod.

Nihilist
Bah...its not about power; all forms of energy (including the field used by Drax) fall somewhere on the spectrum from infrared to ultraviolet (very low to very high).

After scanning Thanos for weakness, it should be trivial for Nimrod to pin down the exact frequency that makes Thanos weak...

Nimrod is an excellent matchup for Thanos given its ability to reconstruct itself, adapt to attacks used against it, and its dangerous ability to scan an opponent for weakness and come up with a lethal solution for dealing with him..

This team is fully capable of giving Thanos hell as a result... Just total nonsense, Drax had it encoded into his DNA by the god of who created him.

Give ANY proof Nimrod can replicate that form of power/life force aura or your argument is pure fail.

TheLordofMurder
Just total nonsense, Drax had it encoded into his DNA by the god of who created him.

Give ANY proof Nimrod can replicate that form of power/life force aura or your argument is pure fail.

LoL...

Nimrod overcame the enchantment of Invulnerability of the Elder God Cytorrak against Classic Juggernaut and was actuually killing him (even Thors God Blast wasnt this effective against Classic Juggs); Classic Juggernaut Invulnerability>>>>>>Thanos's durability.

So what if Thanos's weakness is encoded in Drax's DNA, its still manifests as form of energy; all energy falls on a spectrum...all Nimrod has to do is nail down the precise frequency after scanning him...and this should be trivial to him.

Dont cry though child, Nimrod beats Superman 10/10 for this very same reason; both Superman and Thanos have a weakness to specific frequencies of energy.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Absolutely.

That is, if Nimrod is just sitting there filling in the cross-words, not paying attention to Thanos but instead trying to find another word for "overrated."

And in the mean time Doomsday is too late for the fight because he has trouble finding a close parking space.

In that scenario, Thanos can definitely destroy Nimrod. Thanos destroys them both based on his powers and their destructive showings.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos destroys them both based on his powers and their destructive showings.

So you have no real explanation as to how Thanos wins then...

Consession accepted!

smile

Happy Dance

quanchi112
So you have no real explanation as to how Thanos wins then...

Consession accepted!

smile

Happy Dance The power to hurt the Maker, the power to dominate the Surfer, the power to hurt Tyrant, the power to launch Galactus, the power to oneshot Thanosi clones, the power to imprison a power gem driven mad Thor, the power to kill Drax, the power to kill unkillables as the avatar of death. Yeah, Thanos wins. smile

TheLordofMurder
The power to hurt the Maker, the power to dominate the Surfer, the power to hurt Tyrant, the power to launch Galactus, the power to oneshot Thanosi clones, the power to imprison a power gem driven mad Thor, the power to kill Drax, the power to kill unkillables as the avatar of death. Yeah, Thanos wins. smile

Nope, Nimrod reconstructs, adapts, and owns the living hell out of Thanos...

Thanos isnt versatile enough to defeat Nimrod one on one sans BFR...

quanchi112
Nope, Nimrod reconstructs, adapts, and owns the living hell out of Thanos...

Thanos isnt versatile enough to defeat Nimrod one on one sans BFR... Based on what ? What characters around Thanos level has he adapted beyond ?

He is powerful enough. You don't back your opinion I do. That's the difference.

TheLordofMurder
Based on what ? What characters around Thanos level has he adapted beyond ?

He is powerful enough. You don't back your opinion I do. That's the difference.

Against Nimrod, Thanos is nothing more than a brick with energy projection (his psionic ability means nothing here); Nimrod can (and has) overcome this sort of thing on panel...

Nimrod overcame the enchantment of an Elder God; Cytorrak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Read em and weep; Nimrod owns Thanos...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Against Nimrod, Thanos is nothing more than a brick with energy projection (his psionic ability means nothing here); Nimrod can (and has) overcome this sort of thing on panel...

Nimrod overcame the enchantment of an Elder God; Cytorrak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Read em and weep; Nimrod owns Thanos...

Happy Dance So you believe he can overcome Mistress death's power as avatar of death ? Wow. I think Thanos oneshots him but you are welcome to your opinion. I honestly think there's a gap between Cytorrak and Mistress Death.

TheLordofMurder
So you believe he can overcome Mistress death's power as avatar of death ? Wow. I think Thanos oneshots him but you are welcome to your opinion. I honestly think there's a gap between Cytorrak and Mistress Death.

He doesnt have to overcome Deaths power; all he has to do is replicate the Drax Force so HP Doomsday can beat the living hell out of Thanos...

Also, how can Thanos one-shot Nimrod and prevent him from reconstructing in the process?

Heres a hint...Thanos cant!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
He doesnt have to overcome Deaths power; all he has to do is replicate the Drax Force so HP Doomsday can beat the living hell out of Thanos...

Also, how can Thanos one-shot Nimrod and prevent him from reconstructing in the process?

Heres a hint...Thanos cant!

Happy Dance Drax was defeated by Thanos when he wanted him gone. He can't replicate that kind of power nor is Thanos weakened. He also doesn't have an anti matter bomb.

By destroying him. Nimrod doesn't even come close to Thanos league the guy brings down universes. Get back to me when Nimrod finally brings down the xmen.

Kid Kurdy
By destroying him.
How ? Blasting ? Won't work. Using his fists ? Nope.

Never under his own power and with lots and lots of prep. This fight is however a straight up fight, no prep, no fancy gadgets.

quanchi112
How ? Blasting ? Won't work. Using his fists ? Nope.

Never under his own power and with lots and lots of prep. This fight is however a straight up fight, no prep, no fancy gadgets. Yes, it will work.

He doesn't need prep. Thanos, 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, it will work.

He doesn't need prep. Thanos, 10/10.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

But what can I expect from someone who thinks Thanos outranks Celestials and beats Galactus and Full Power Tyrant...

laughing out loud @Quanchi

quanchi112
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

But what can I expect from someone who thinks Thanos outranks Celestials and beats Galactus and Full Power Tyrant...

laughing out loud @Quanchi That's off topic I mean pull yourself together my opinion just levels you apparently.

TheLordofMurder
That's off topic I mean pull yourself together my opinion just levels you apparently.

Your delusions are freaking hilarious!!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Your delusions are freaking hilarious!!

laughing out loud Your obsession with me fascinates me.

TheLordofMurder
Your obsession with me fascinates me.

Not obsession...ridicule.

I ridicule you because of your obsession with Thanos; its funny and head shaking at the same time...

quanchi112
Not obsession...ridicule.

I ridicule you because of your obsession with Thanos; its funny and head shaking at the same time... You are obsessed with the fact Thanos wins most of these threads. Don't be mad at me be mad at marvel. smile

Nihilist
LoL...

Nimrod overcame the enchantment of Invulnerability of the Elder God Cytorrak against Classic Juggernaut and was actuually killing him (even Thors God Blast wasnt this effective against Classic Juggs); Classic Juggernaut Invulnerability>>>>>>Thanos's durability.You are to stupid to understand what we are talking about Cronos and his power that Nimrod has to replicate and Cronos the god of time and Titan>>>Cytorrak. Cronos was considered powerful enough of a abstract to be in the group to face Thanos with the IG whilst Cytorrak was nowhwere to be found. And Thanos durability=Juggs, Juggs has been hurt by shit Thanos would laugh at and vice versa.

It wasnt just energy as shown on panel, it was a whole life form greated by the god of Titan, if youre gonna continue with the bs shown proof of Nimrod creating a life form a Cronos did.

More big talk from you coward, id call you out but wont get anything other than a childish response.

TheLordofMurder
You are to stupid to understand what we are talking about Cronos and his power that Nimrod has to replicate and Cronos the god of time and Titan>>>Cytorrak. Cronos was considered powerful enough of a abstract to be in the group to face Thanos with the IG whilst Cytorrak was nowhwere to be found. And Thanos durability=Juggs, Juggs has been hurt by shit Thanos would laugh at and vice versa.

It wasnt just energy as shown on panel, it was a whole life form greated by the god of Titan, if youre gonna continue with the bs shown proof of Nimrod creating a life form a Cronos did.

More big talk from you coward, id call you out but wont get anything other than a childish response.

Phukk off Mr ghey Lordboo...

The Pheonix Force...which trumps Lord Chronos...was no where to be found during the IG saga as well, so using that as something against Cytorrak is as stupid as the name you choose for yourself.

And BS on Thanos's durability equalling Classic Juggs; when Juggs Force Field is up, and he isnt jobbing, even Thors God Blast couldnt harm him (all it could do was stop his foward motion)...Classic Juggs Invulnerability>>>>Thanos's durability.

And I dont need proof that Nimrod can create a life form; Thanos's weakness manifests as a form of energy regardless of its origin...case closed child; get that through your thick skull.

All Nimrod has to do is pinpoint the frequency, and this should be trivial for one of his capabilities...

Read em and weep, Thanos is vulnerable to Nimrod!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Phukk off Mr ghey Lordboo...

The Pheonix Force...which trumps Lord Chronos...was no where to be found during the IG saga as well, so using that as something against Cytorrak is as stupid as the name you choose for yourself.

And BS on Thanos's durability equalling Classic Juggs; when Juggs Force Field is up, and he isnt jobbing, even Thors God Blast couldnt harm him (all it could do was stop his foward motion)...Classic Juggs Invulnerability>>>>Thanos's durability.

And I dont need proof that Nimrod can create a life form; Thanos's weakness manifests as a form of energy regardless of its origin...case closed child; get that through your thick skull.

All Nimrod has to do is pinpoint the frequency, and this should be trivial for one of his capabilities...

Read em and weep, Thanos is vulnerable to Nimrod!

Happy Dance Pheonix Force had nothing to do with Thanos and isnt a abstract plus Phoenix is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak, so again you have nothing child.

And as i thought you would, nothing but the same old childish shit with no proof...do you enjoy being the laughing stock?

Drax develpoed physical attributes to get to Thanos as seen with he grew claws to get through Thanos shield.

You have have nothing and have been owned yet again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.