Thanos vs Team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos has the power gem for 10 minutes and after that, the gem is gone. That gives him 10 minutes to cut loose with the gem. No bfring.

Team.

Thor
Surfer
Wonder Woman
Superman
Hulk
Hyperion
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Magneto
God Like Cable
Star Dust

Can he do it.?

TheGodKiller
http://www.medindia.net/news/featured-news/obama-healthcare-bill.jpg

Damborgson
Easily actually.

TheGodKiller
Thor, Surfer, Superman and Cable are the only ones who could create potential problems for him, and that is being generous to them. Majority of the rest of them get one-shotted with relative ease.

Damborgson
It's a non fight really. Thanos was trying to impress death before when he was using the gem. If he felt like ending it quickly he turns them all to glass or blocks.

TheGodKiller
He was semi-rocked by Masterson Thor, and Wolverine stabbed him with his claws, so no, I wouldn't necessarily call it a complete non-fight.

Damborgson
It looked like Master rocked him pretty good, but I think it's pretty obvious that it was just for show. Thanos had his usual grin on as soon as Masterson was turned to glass. He was also staggered by spiderman, had his swiveled by Captain America, knocked back a bit by Cyclops, grounded and pounded by Hulk, etc. It was a big show for his mistress death. And when he made it painfully clear to the heroes that they had no chance, he ended things quick. Nova turned into blocks, Quasar's quantum bands blown up along with his hands, etc. He was never in danger.

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He was semi-rocked by Masterson Thor, and Wolverine stabbed him with his claws, so no, I wouldn't necessarily call it a complete non-fight. but wolverine isnt in their team so its a non-fight

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Damborgson
It looked like Master rocked him pretty good, but I think it's pretty obvious that it was just for show. Thanos had his usual grin on as soon as Masterson was turned to glass. He was also staggered by spiderman, had his swiveled by Captain America, knocked back a bit by Cyclops, grounded and pounded by Hulk, etc. It was a big show for his mistress death. And when he made it painfully clear to the heroes that they had no chance, he ended things quick. Nova turned into blocks, Quasar's quantum bands blown up along with his hands, etc. He was never in danger.
Him depowering himself sufficiently(by only relying on the PG and cutting off all his sensory input) in order to allow them a 0.01% chance was the only part that could be considered a show for "impressing" Death. From what I recall, his durability was actually low enough for all that stuff to happen in that instance.

Not saying that it gives the team any chance here, just that those 4 heralds I mentioned before are the only ones who have a prayer of even causing him any real damage.

Damborgson
Him depowering himself sufficiently(by only relying on the PG and cutting off all his sensory input) in order to allow them a 0.01% chance was the only part that could be considered a show for "impressing" Death. From what I recall, his durability was actually low enough for all that stuff to happen in that instance.

Not saying that it gives the team any chance here, just that those 4 heralds I mentioned before are the only ones who have a prayer of even causing him any real damage.

Him cutting himself off from the rest of the IG's power still wouldn't be enough to merit any of the damage done though except for maybe Thor and Wolverine. Not to mention he had another amp stacked onto his power from Mistress death. It's just likely that he was being dramatic to me /shrug

that's true.

carver9
Thor, Surfer, Superman and Cable are the only ones who could create potential problems for him, and that is being generous to them. Majority of the rest of them get one-shotted with relative ease.

Lol at the factors and lol at everyone getting one shotted.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Damborgson
It looked like Master rocked him pretty good, but I think it's pretty obvious that it was just for show. Thanos had his usual grin on as soon as Masterson was turned to glass. He was also staggered by spiderman, had his swiveled by Captain America, knocked back a bit by Cyclops, grounded and pounded by Hulk, etc. It was a big show for his mistress death. And when he made it painfully clear to the heroes that they had no chance, he ended things quick. Nova turned into blocks, Quasar's quantum bands blown up along with his hands, etc. He was never in danger. Lol yeah he was toying with them. Shoot you could add Blue Marvel and Genis-Vell the outcome would be the same

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at the factors and lol at everyone getting one shotted.
Lol at you loling at anyone else.

Diesldude
Lets all just LOL and have some beer

armedforbattle
He does one shot everybody. Unless of course he is putting on a show.

carver9
Lol at you loling at anyone else.

Lol at you loling me when I started the loling.

Branlor Swift
That gives him 10 minutes to cut loose with the gem.

10 minutes of cutting loose is 40 times too long

Raisen
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
10 minutes of cutting loose is 40 times too long

Sundipped
^
Your sig is funny tho.
Worst Hulk ever potrayed on screen. Dude died from falling out the chopper. laughing out loud

Thanos clears before the 10 min. Is up.

Raisen
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
Your sig is funny tho.
Worst Hulk ever potrayed on screen. Dude died from falling out the chopper. laughing out loud

Thanos clears before the 10 min. Is up.

Doesn't matter. Lou Ferrig Hulk is the shiz

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Raisen
I should hope no one would think my fact was funny

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Gg

TheGodKiller
Lol at you loling me when I started the loling.
Lol at this comeback.

leonidas
laughing out loud

thanos should win. thor wrecked a very powerful team and gave no indication of really even being pushed. thanos has experience already with it. even if he somehow did NOT ko everyone in 10mins, what was left wouldn't be able to handle thanos alone w/o the gem.

LeonBuco666
the flash would probably stand a good chance in this, not sure though, could he steal his spead, and would his imp be effective or would thanos tank it like it was nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.