Robtard vs Quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Bloodlust is on
Round 1: Fist fight
Round 2: Dance off
Round 3: Sword fight
Round 4: A KMC debate

Who wins?

Lestov16
laughing Quan's chances here are the same of Van Zan vs a woodchipper

steverules_2
Interesting mhmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing Quan's chances here are the same of Van Zan vs a woodchipper Says the skinny little runt himself. You have to run around in the shower to get wet. You're that frail.

Lestov16
Considering you're the 30+ year old (supposedly) who, like any kind of loser trolling dumbass, likes the new ST films better than the old ones because of the pretty lights and pictures instead of the interesting philosophical themes of the originals, i wouldn't try to criticize anybody about...anything. You literally have the mind of a 6-year old trapped in the body of...somebody older....maybe. You're like a mix between Willy Loman and Skids and Mudflap. No wonder Robtard outshines you in every category imaginable. Hell, do you even qualify for any category imaginable, besides "wimpiest bytch since Chris Crocker?"
Robtard annihilates Quan with no effort.

quanchi112
Considering you're the 30+ year old (supposedly) who, like any kind of loser trolling dumbass, likes the new ST films better than the old ones because of the pretty lights and pictures instead of the interesting philosophical themes of the originals, i wouldn't try to criticize anybody about...anything. You literally have the mind of a 6-year old trapped in the body of...somebody older....maybe. You're like a mix between Willy Loman and Skids and Mudflap. No wonder Robtard outshines you in every category imaginable. Hell, do you even qualify for any category imaginable, besides "wimpiest bytch since Chris Crocker?"
Robtard annihilates Quan with no effort. Dude, you're a skinny nerd. I've laughed about your appearance. You have a feminine build and I'm in my mid thirties and look way better than you. That's funny. Again stay skinny and feminine looking. I know no attractive ladies would give you a second look. laughing out loud

Eat a burger or something, super featherweight.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, you're a skinny nerd. I've laughed about your appearance. You have a feminine build and I'm in my mid thirties and look way better than you. That's funny. Again stay skinny and feminine looking. I know no attractive ladies would give you a second look. laughing out loud

Here's what you did wrong here:

1) Judged another man's appearance in how hot or not hot he is smile (this would be okay, if you were weren't a homophobe)

2) Claimed you're better looking than someone else, yet run and hide whenever someone challenges you to post a pic like they have. What are you scared of, since according to you a "skinny nerd" did it smile

3) Claimed someone else can't get women and used it as an insult, when it's known you don't get any smile

Firefly218
They're the same person. Justin Bieber made 2 accounts

Stealth Moose
laughing Quan's chances here are the same of Van Zan vs a woodchipper

Lestov16
Dude, you're a skinny nerd. I've laughed about your appearance. You have a feminine build and I'm in my mid thirties and look way better than you. That's funny. Again stay skinny and feminine looking. I know no attractive ladies would give you a second look. laughing out loud

Your focused attacks on my supposed thinness lead me to believe you have insecurities about your weight. Probably from all the fudge you stuff your face with while your hollow head looks at the simplistic dumb action of the new Star Trek films with blindness, conformist, idiotic glee instead of enjoying the intellectual OS or TNG. But that's just one example of how you expose your failure at logic itself, which is why you will never win a debate and why Robtard (and well, everyone you debate with on every forum, and btw, the Myers vs Bride thread was hilarious) will always be better than you.

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty sure quan chi looks like zoidberg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Here's what you did wrong here:

1) Judged another man's appearance in how hot or not hot he is smile (this would be okay, if you were weren't a homophobe)

2) Claimed you're better looking than someone else, yet run and hide whenever someone challenges you to post a pic like they have. What are you scared of, since according to you a "skinny nerd" did it smile

3) Claimed someone else can't get women and used it as an insult, when it's known you don't get any smile I posted a pic in the comic book versus thread as well as skyped to prove it. Unlike you I'm not fearful of my appearance.

I proved I can get them. Currently seeing another 20 year old. Someone else showed me a pic of Lestov. We both laughed at him.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Pretty sure quan chi looks like zoidberg.

QUAN:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-28506-zoidberg-meme-hooray-people-ar-UxwS.png

quanchi112
Your focused attacks on my supposed thinness lead me to believe you have insecurities about your weight. Probably from all the fudge you stuff your face with while your hollow head looks at the simplistic dumb action of the new Star Trek films with blindness, conformist, idiotic glee instead of enjoying the intellectual OS or TNG. But that's just one example of how you expose your failure at logic itself, which is why you will never win a debate and why Robtard (and well, everyone you debate with on every forum, and btw, the Myers vs Bride thread was hilarious) will always be better than you. No, it's just I pity your small frame. Your lack of confidence in yourself is all too telling mr. 21st birthday with Bauer. Leave the older crappier Treks out of this. It wasn't massively appealing hence the reboots to begin with. Most people agree with me not you, bulemic.

Dude, try winning a battle against a cheeseburger first. Someone else showed me your pic and we both laughed at you.

God Cloth Seiya
More people agree with him more than you quan chi.

quanchi112
More people agree with him more than you quan chi. There are more beta males out there than alphas.

God Cloth Seiya
You not an alpha or omega.

You are considered a cat amongst pit bulls

Robtard
I posted a pic in the comic book versus thread as well as skyped to prove it. Unlike you I'm not fearful of my appearance.

I proved I can get them. Currently seeing another 20 year old. Someone else showed me a pic of Lestov. We both laughed at him.

Probably another lie. Oh well.

You proved to DDM that you can take a picture next to a girl. What a mighty feat. By "seeing", you mean you stare at her and she gets nervous.

Do keep judging how hot other men are on in here, a sure way to prove you're some straight uber player smile

quanchi112
You not an alpha or omega.

You are considered a cat amongst pit bulls I am an alpha whereas you are a beta. Definitely.

quanchi112
Probably another lie. Oh well.

You proved to DDM that you can take a picture next to a girl. What a mighty feat. By "seeing", you mean you stare at her and she gets nervous.

Do keep judging how hot other men on in here, a sure way to prove you're some straight uber player smile Nope. You like usual just talk out of your ass. You don't have a clue and unlike you I am completely confident in my looks and with my effect on women.

I have pics with the same girl topless but it doesn't matter. You're nothing and never will be.

The guy looks pathetic. Think of a stringbean. He needs weight gainer ASAP.

God Cloth Seiya
I am an alpha whereas you are a beta. Definitely. can you back that up?

quanchi112
can you back that up? I already have many, many times.

Robtard
Nope. You like usual just talk out of your ass. You don't have a clue and unlike you I am completely confident in my looks and with my effect on women.

I have pics with the same girl topless but it doesn't matter. You're nothing and never will be.

The guy looks pathetic. Think of a stringbean. He needs weight gainer ASAP.

Says the guy constantly trying to prove to everyone in a movie message board how much "ass" he gets with empty claims smile

More empty claims smile More rage smile

Keep judging other men on their looks while being too cowardly to post a pic like Lestov did smile

God Cloth Seiya
I already have many, many times. like?

quanchi112
Says the guy constantly trying to prove to everyone in a movie message board how much "ass" he gets with empty claims smile

More empty claims smile More rage smile

Keep judging other men smile Believe whatever you want. Deep down you don't want to believe it because you can't pull attractive women.

I backed it up already. You don't back anything up.

I do laugh when I see feminine males. Guilty as charged.

quanchi112
like? Many, many times.

God Cloth Seiya
Many, many times. like?

quanchi112
like? You just heard me.

God Cloth Seiya
You just heard me. you haven't proved it though. Which threads and where at?

Robtard
Believe whatever you want. Deep down you don't want to believe it because you can't pull attractive women.

I backed it up already. You don't back anything up.

I do laugh when I see feminine males. Guilty as charged.

Your ability to "pull ass" is irrelevant to me; it has no bearing on my life. It is funny to see how desperate you are to try and convince anyone of it though.

Lies again. You just said your make believe relationship is "current". That's what happens when you stack lies upon lies, they come crashing down.

Keep judging/mocking Lestov because he posted a pic while being too cowardly to post one yourself, it just proves his claim that you have self-image issues smile

God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi has a boyfriend not a girlfriend.

quanchi112
Your ability to "pull ass" is irrelevant to me; it has no bearing on my life. It is funny to see how desperate you are to try and convince anyone of it though.

Lies again. You just said your make believe relationship is "current". That's what happens when you stack lies upon lies, they come crashing down.

Keep judging/mocking Lestov because he posted a pic while being too cowardly to post one yourself, it just proves his claim that you have self-image issues smile I just like rubbing it in I'm better than you.

Tell you what I'll go on Skype with my gf if you go on Skype with your wife at the same time. I can back my claims unlike you.

smile

He didn't post it someone else showed it to me. Unlike him I posted a pic on this board. The other person and I laughed. He's a petite nerd.

Dramatic Gecko
I am an alpha whereas you are a beta. Definitely.

Says the 30 year old Forum user.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Says the 30 year old Forum user. About to be 35 and I still got it.

Dramatic Gecko
About to be 35 and I still got it.

That's even worse. The older you are this forums, the sadder. I plan to be completely off this forum before I'm 20 and you know, contribute to society.

God Cloth Seiya
Please you date 70 year olds with your grandpa fetish.

Robtard
I just like rubbing it in I'm better than you.

Tell you what I'll go on Skype with my gf if you go on Skype with your wife at the same time. I can back my claims unlike you.

smile

He didn't post it someone else showed it to me. Unlike him I posted a pic on this board. The other person and I laughed. He's a petite nerd.

So the number of times you've:

Tried to get me to send you a self pic: 7

Claimed you're better looking than me/judge my appearance without ever having seen a pic: 16

Tried to get me to Skype with you: 2

laughing out loud @ you

Stop lying, Lestov has posted a few pics on himself on KMC, you haven't but insult his looks like a coward behind the safety of your monitor smile

quanchi112
That's even worse. The older you are this forums, the sadder. I plan to be completely off this forum before I'm 20 and you know, contribute to society. You can still contribute and post you fool. Acting like you can only do one is so childish, you child.

quanchi112
So the number of times you've:

Tried to get me to send you a pic of me: 7

Claimed you're better looking than me without ever having seen a pic: 16

Tried to get me to Skype with you: 2

laughing out loud

Stop lying, Lestov has posted a few pics on himself KMC, you haven't but insult his looks like a coward behind the safety of your monitor smile I'll be on with my 20 year old gf you go on with your wife. You're such a sissy and ashamed. Obvious.

Not the pic I saw. Someone else showed it to me not on here. I laughed at him. We both did. Dude is pathetic. I could cave his chest in with a flick of my fingers.

God Cloth Seiya
You can still contribute and post you fool. Acting like you can only do one is so childish, you child. Least he still doesn't wear diapers.

God Cloth Seiya
I'll be on with my 20 year old gf you go on with your wife. You're such a sissy and ashamed. Obvious.

Not the pic I saw. Someone else showed it to me not on here. I laughed at him. We both did. Dude is pathetic. I could cave his chest in with a flick of my fingers. You would do him right?

quanchi112
Least he still doesn't wear diapers. So you still wear diapers and tell everyone about it, weirdo.

Robtard
I'll be on with my 20 year old gf you go on with your wife. You're such a sissy and ashamed. Obvious.

Not the pic I saw. Someone else showed it to me not on here. I laughed at him. We both did. Dude is pathetic.

Keep begging me to Skype with you smile

You're still insulting Lestov for posting a pic of himself here while being too much of a coward to do it yourself. That doesn't tell people you're confident about your looks, as you always love to claim smile

God Cloth Seiya
So you still wear diapers and tell everyone about it, weirdo. To bad I didn't say I wore diapers. Also I meant you.

quanchi112
Keep begging me to Skype with you smile

You're still insulting Lestov for posting a pic of himself here while being too much of a coward to do it yourself. That doesn't tell people you're confident about your looks, as you always love to claim smile You are ashamed of your girl unlike me. I will prove it you won't. laughing out loud

I already have. I posted it in the comic versus boards. Unlike you I'm not afraid. Lestov shouldn't post pics. He's frail and weak.

quanchi112
To bad I didn't say I wore diapers. Also I meant you. No, you outed yourself. I wish you well in your own crap that is.

Dramatic Gecko
You can still contribute and post you fool. Acting like you can only do one is so childish, you child.

No. You can do both, but lets face it, arguing about fictional characters on the internet is probably the nerdiest thing I do. And probably the most childish. As a true Adult I won't need to do this ever because I actually intend to have a family one day. I know that sounds corny, but is that so wrong? To be a family man? I don't want to be a 35 year old poster who has a 20 year old GF, real or not.

quanchi112
No. You can do both, but lets face it, arguing about fictional characters on the internet is probably the nerdiest thing I do. And probably the most childish. As a true Adult I won't need to do this ever because I actually intend to have a family one day. I know that sounds corny, but is that so wrong? To be a family man? I don't want to be a 35 year old poster who has a 20 year old GF, real or not. Conform away. Most weak people do. No offense, family man. Most people seek to fit in whether it's what they want or not. Sad.

God Cloth Seiya
How old are you Gecko?

Robtard
You are ashamed of your girl unlike me. I will prove it you won't. laughing out loud

I already have. I posted it in the comic versus boards. Unlike you I'm not afraid. Lestov shouldn't post pics. He's frail and weak.

Trying to insult me into Skyping with you. You're desperate again smile

More empty claims, the sum of your abilities. You judge men on their looks when they post pics, yet don't dare post one yourself. Forever hiding like a coward behind your monitor.

Dramatic Gecko
How old are you Gecko?

quanchi112
Trying to insult me into Skyping with you. You're desperate again smile

More empty claims, the sum of your abilities. You judge men on their looks when they post pics and hide like a coward behind your monitor. You insulted her not me. I will Skype to prove it but you are too ashamed. Its fine. I get it.

I laugh at frail looking men. You can worship them for all I care. Maybe you like petite males.

Dramatic Gecko
Conform away. Most weak people do. No offense, family man. Most people seek to fit in whether it's what they want or not. Sad.

So? Its what I want.

Firefly218
No. You can do both, but lets face it, arguing about fictional characters on the internet is probably the nerdiest thing I do. And probably the most childish. As a true Adult I won't need to do this ever because I actually intend to have a family one day. I know that sounds corny, but is that so wrong? To be a family man? I don't want to be a 35 year old poster who has a 20 year old GF, real or not.

right on bro. I too want to have a family of my own someday

God Cloth Seiya

I laugh at frail looking men. You laugh as they turn your but hole inside out.

God Cloth Seiya

Up top

Same age

Firefly218
You laugh as they turn your but hole inside out.

ba dum pshhhhhhh

Robtard
You insulted her not me. I will Skype to prove it but you are too ashamed. Its fine. I get it.

I laugh at frail looking men. You can worship them for all I care. Maybe you like petite males.

Keep trying different angles in getting me to Skype with you smile

Keep insulting Lestov on his looks while being too much of a coward to post a pic yourself smile

quanchi112
So? Its what I want. Sure it is, conformist.

quanchi112
You laugh as they turn your but hole inside out. Leave petite Lestov out of this.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Firefly218
ba dum pshhhhhhh What?

God Cloth Seiya
Leave petite Lestov out of this. You didn't deny it so it must be true.

Confession accepted.

quanchi112
Keep trying different angles in getting me to Skype with you smile

Keep insulting Lestov on his looks while being too much of a coward to post a pic yourself smile You're ashamed of her. I am not ashamed of my new 20 year old gf.

I already have. Lestov is such a bulemic.

Dramatic Gecko
Up top

Same age

BOOYEAH!

*High fives*

quanchi112
You didn't deny it so it must be true.

Confession accepted. I don't have to deny every silly little thing you say, diaper boy.

Firefly218
What?

Drums at the punchline

great punchline btw

Dramatic Gecko
right on bro. I too want to have a family of my own someday

I hope you find it one day bro.

Robtard
You're ashamed of her. I am not ashamed of my new 20 year old gf.

I already have. Lestov is such a bulemic.

That's me getting you so upset again you resort to insulting my wife smile

More lies. Listen, if you're going to insult another man on his looks cos he posted a pic in here, be prepared to post a current pic of yourself to be held up to the same scrutiny. You're a coward with self-image issues though, Lestov pegged you correctly.

God Cloth Seiya
I don't have to deny every silly little thing you say, diaper boy. The man with the inside out but hole speaks.

quanchi112
That's me getting you so upset again you resort to insulting my wife smile

More lies. Listen, if you're going to insult another man on his looks cos he posted a pic in here, be prepared to post a current pic yourself to be held to the same scrutiny. You're a coward with self-image issues though, Lestov pegged you correctly You backed down. You always do. You're so spineless.

You won't post anything and he didn't post it on kmc. I already have. You're a coward who wants to lust after my pics. Disgusting. Lestov is awful and looks terrible.

quanchi112
The man with the inside out but hole speaks. I know you are speaking. Quit saying weird stuff.

God Cloth Seiya
I hope you find it one day bro. I'm proposing to my gf tomorrow.

quanchi112
I'm proposing to my gf tomorrow. Like anyone believes this, nerd.

God Cloth Seiya
I know you are speaking. Quit saying weird stuff. You didn't deny him turning your but hole inside out so it must be true.

Firefly218
I know you are speaking. Quit saying weird stuff.

Ha. Voldy has no comeback. You can do better than that

quanchi112
You didn't deny him turning your but hole inside out so it must be true. Projecting again.

God Cloth Seiya
Like anyone believes this, nerd. I also think it's funny that you call someone else a nerd on a website you spend half your life on.

Robtard
You backed down. You always do. You're so spineless.

You won't post anything and he didn't post it on kmc.

I already have. You're a coward who wants to lust after my pics. Disgusting. Lestov is awful and looks terrible.

Can't back down when there isn't really a challenge, sporto smile

Why should I post pic here? I'm not judging/insulting other men. That's the 17th time now you've tried to get me to post a pic. I'm in your head.

Keep lying and hiding from Lestov's judgements.

quanchi112
Ha. Voldy has no comeback. You can do better than that I already zinged him.

God Cloth Seiya
I already zinged him. Not your best comeback

Robtard
I'm proposing to my gf tomorrow.

Congrats thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
Congrats thumb up Thanks

We've been dating since we were 13 so I thought before graduation I would propose to her.

quanchi112
Can't back down when there isn't really a challenge, sporto smile

Why should I post pic here? I'm not judging/insulting other men. That's the 17th time now you've tried to get me to post a pic. I'm in your head.

Keep lying and hiding from Lestov's judgements. Unlike you I can prove I am dating a 20 year old.

Pick already posted a pic on the forum and he didn't post it someone else showed me and laughed at him.

Lestov needs to buy weight gainer supplements ASAP.

quanchi112
Not your best comeback Quit with the facade that you're going to propose.

Robtard
Thanks

We've been dating since we were 13 so I thought before graduation I would propose to her.

Free advice: I suggest that you make it a long engagement, considering your ages.

God Cloth Seiya
Unlike you I can prove I am dating a 20 year old.

Pick already posted a pic on the forum and he didn't post it someone else showed me and laughed at him.

Lestov needs to buy weight gainer supplements ASAP. Prove it here and now then Quan chi, I bet you won't post a pic of yourself right now.

God Cloth Seiya
Free advice: I suggest that you make it a long engagement, considering your ages. Thanks for the advice

quanchi112
Free advice: I suggest that you make it a long engagement, considering your ages. Robbie telling another guy how to live his life since he's such an expert in matters of the heart.

Robtard
Unlike you I can prove I am dating a 20 year old.

Lestov needs to buy weight gainer supplements ASAP.

I never claimed I am dating a 20 year old. I'm married and don't need to make up lies to impress people who don't care on a message board.

WTF? You're rage typing again, no idea what you said. Awful.

He's probably in better shape than you are, considering how self-conscious you are of yours.

quanchi112
Prove it here and now then Quan chi, I bet you won't post a pic of yourself right now. I already have. smile

Firefly218
Quit with the facade that you're going to propose.

Have you seen Grand Budapest Hotel? If not, you should. Ralph Fiennes is amazing

Robtard
Robbie telling another guy how to live his life since he's such an expert in matters of the heart.

Quanchi proving yet again he's the forever alone man sad

quanchi112
I never claimed I am dating a 20 year old. I'm married and don't need to make up lies to impress people who don't care on a message board.

WTF? You're rage typing again, no idea what you said. Awful.

He's probably in better shape than you are, considering how self-conscious you are of yours. You said I was lying and then backed down. You're a coward.

Not at all. He lacks muscle power. He is built like a female. Maybe that is your sort of thing.

God Cloth Seiya
I already have. smile what thread?

Robtard
Prove it here and now then Quan chi, I bet you won't post a pic of yourself right now.

He won't, he just like to insult other members who posted pics while hiding. He's scared of being judged like he judges others.

quanchi112
Quanchi proving yet again he's the forever alone man sad I am dating someone at the moment. Everyone also dies alone mr. You can't be alone guy. Thats a feminine quality to have to be with someone else.

quanchi112
what thread? I can't remember. It was months ago. wink

Robtard
I am dating someone at the moment.

Everyone also dies alone mr. You can't be alone guy. Thats a feminine quality to have to be with someone else.

You make a lot of empty claims; you're known for this.

You're rage typing again and not making sense.

quanchi112
He won't, he just like to insult other members who posted pics while hiding. He's scared of being judged like he judges others. I will go on Skype. Unlike you I couldn't care less about you nerds. I won't prove myself again without you doing so, coward.

quanchi112
You make a lot of empty claims; you're known for this.

You're rage typing again and not making sense. No, I back them all up. Read it again, illiterate and ashamed guy.

Time Immemorial
Is this really happening? fail..

God Cloth Seiya
It's pretty much everyone vs quan chi

Everyone except quan chi is winning.

Robtard
No, I back them all up.

Read it again, illiterate and ashamed guy.

More lies. God Cloth Seiya just challenged you to post a current pic of yourself and you ran.

Learn how to use your keyboard, thanks.

Time Immemorial
Is this a sober conversation or is everyone drinking?

quanchi112
It's pretty much everyone vs quan chi

Everyone except quan chi is winning. I won.

God Cloth Seiya
To bad you haven't. Everyone has pretty much roasted your ass.

Time Immemorial
What we need to post pics of the current sexiest chicks on the internet

quanchi112
More lies. God Cloth Seiya just challenged you to post a current pic of yourself and you ran.

Learn how to use your keyboard, thanks. I challenged you many times. Unlike you I posted a pic and skyped to prove myself. You are ashamed.

quanchi112
To bad you haven't. Everyone has pretty much roasted your ass. Says the guy who is supposedly going to purpose tomorrow. Nerd.

Firefly218
qj6jM9k4vAU

Robtard
More Quanchi lies. You just back down from God Cloth's challenge to post a pic since you like insulting other men for posting theirs.

quanchi112
More Quanchi lies. You just back down from God Cloth's challenge to post a pic since you like insulting other men for posting theirs. You have backed down numerous challenges from me. By your own logic you fail.

Live in shame.

God Cloth Seiya
Am proposing tomorrow.

Nerd and proud. TBH I am a mix between a jock and a nerd. I play football, Track, and basketball however I still enjoy things like comics, anime, video games, and MTG.

quanchi112
Am proposing tomorrow.

Nerd and proud. TBH I am a mix between a jock and a nerd. I play football, Track, and basketball however I still enjoy things like comics, anime, video games, and MTG. Lies.

God Cloth Seiya
Lies. your jealous of my happy life.

Robtard
You have backed down numerous challenges from me. By your own logic you fail.

Live in shame.

More Quanchi lies

quanchi112
More Quanchi lies Me and my gf you and your wife. Do you accept the challenge ?

quanchi112
your jealous of my happy life. It is you're you fool.

NemeBro
I've actually seen quanchi's picture.

He looks like the average white guy. No more, no less. Pretty indistinct.

I'll see if I can dig it up sometime.

Time Immemorial
Am proposing tomorrow.

Nerd and proud. TBH I am a mix between a jock and a nerd. I play football, Track, and basketball however I still enjoy things like comics, anime, video games, and MTG.

Really tomorrow?

God Cloth Seiya
People who complain about online grammar usually take it up the but. So quan chi has just proven he likes it up the but.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I've actually seen quanchi's picture.

He looks like the average white guy. No more, no less. Pretty indistinct.

I'll see if I can dig it up sometime. So all white people look alike ? Racist.

quanchi112
People who complain about online grammar usually take it up the but. So quan chi has just proven he likes it up the but. It is butt not but. You are so simple.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Really tomorrow? He is making it up.

Time Immemorial
I think Neme looks like Thor

Firefly218
lyZ41rgC07o

God Cloth Seiya
Least I'm not complex about my butt Quan chi.

NemeBro
So all white people look alike ? Racist. No, but you just have a very unremarkable face. You're hardly hidious, just pretty standard.

God Cloth Seiya
Really tomorrow? yes

NemeBro
I think Neme looks like Thor Nah, I have long hair but I'm not blonde, nor am I 6'8" and built like Brock Lesnar.

quanchi112
No, but you just have a very unremarkable face. You're hardly hidious, just pretty standard. That isn't what women tell me.

quanchi112
Least I'm not complex about my butt Quan chi. Quit being so simple.

Time Immemorial
Nah, I have long hair but I'm not blonde, nor am I 6'8" and built like Brock Lesnar.

Damn we can't all be cool like him I guess.

NemeBro
That isn't what women tell me. They say you're hideous then?

Tough break.

God Cloth Seiya
Your falling behind chi. Your using the same insult better kick it up a notch.

quanchi112
They say you're hideous then?

Tough break. I can actually take screenshots where my gf has said other girls called me unbelievably attractive.

quanchi112
Your falling behind chi. Your using the same insult better kick it up a notch. You're dumb. See.....

NemeBro
I can actually take screenshots where my gf has said other girls called me unbelievably attractive. Then do so.

Robtard
I can actually take screenshots where my gf has said other girls called me unbelievably attractive. laughing out loud @ you

quanchi112
Then do so. What is your cell phone number.

Firefly218
uVqBzP0xdKk

God Cloth Seiya
Ah, dang it chi your relying on childish tactics. No fun

quanchi112
laughing out loud @ you Here comes the guy who lives in shame and is afraid others will see him for the hideous creature he happens to be.

Robtard
What is your cell phone number.

Nemebro's getting some Quanchi ass.

Well played Nemebro. Well played. Hit their ego, 'she' spreads.

quanchi112
Ah, dang it chi your relying on childish tactics. No fun Clean up your grammar, lover boy.

Robtard
Here comes the guy who lives in shame and is afraid others will see him for the hideous creature he happens to be.

God Cloth is still waiting for you to post a pic smile

God Cloth Seiya
What is your cell phone number. so your into nemebro now?

NemeBro
What is your cell phone number. No thanks man, I generally prefer more slender, delicate guys, or the occasional beefcake. You fit neither description.

quanchi112
Nemebro's getting some Quanchi ass.

Well played Nemebro. Well played. Unlike you I back hm claims. You love life in fear and in lust of other men.

quanchi112
No thanks man, I generally prefer more slender, delicate guys, or the occasional beefcake. You fit neither description. Might I recommend Lestov. Very delicate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>