Matrix vs. Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
In the matrix obviously.

Smith as the Oracle Smith, Neo, and Morpheus

Vs.

Palpatine, Darth Vader (pre suit), Mace Windu, Count Dooku, and Obi Wan.

Live action films only.
No guns for the Matrix combatants.

Who wins ?

Time Immemorial
Neo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Neo Solos ?

Firefly218
Originally posted by quanchi112
Solos ?

yup

Time Immemorial
Solos ?

Possibly, I think smith could Solo it too, but Morph would die first for suresmile

quanchi112
It appears the Star Wars fans don't contest this outcome.

NemeBro
Neo and Smith could kill the Star Wars team accidentally while fighting each other.

quanchi112
It appears the Jedi have been abandoned.

Firefly218
Neo and Smith are unstoppable

Dramatic Gecko
Neo and Smith in the Matrix yes. They have too much awesome.

Lol, quan got a new franchise to but**** about because they beat starwars.

Time Immemorial
It appears the Jedi have been abandoned.

They still got some fight in them against the Asgaurdians..laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Neo and Smith in the Matrix yes. They have too much awesome.

Lol, quan got a new franchise to but**** about because they beat starwars. Many franchises get the better of Star Wars. Star Wars fans have conceded to the Matrix.

Dramatic Gecko
Indeed. Because the Neo and Smith in the Matrix are pretty much Herald. You haven't won anything, you've just stated something we already knew.

quanchi112
Indeed. Because the Neo and Smith in the Matrix are pretty much Herald. You haven't won anything, you've just stated something we already knew. You don't even know what I'm referring to. I am saying not contesting the Matrix win is a huge win over the Star Wars fanbase.

Firefly218
Many franchises get the better of Star Wars. Star Wars fans have conceded to the Matrix.

Star Wars characters are still better than Matrix characters

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Star Wars characters are still better than Matrix characters Such as ?

Firefly218
Such as ?

Han Solo, as a character, is still more badass than wooden Neo.

The only acting performance that was really impressive in Matrix was Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith.

Dramatic Gecko
Name a better matrix character than Han Solo?

Dramatic Gecko

The only acting performance that was really impressive in Matrix was Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith.

Holy crap! Great minds think alike.

quanchi112

The only acting performance that was really impressive in Matrix was Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith. This is all subjective you fool. Smith rapes any Star Wars character as of now.

smile

Dramatic Gecko
Smith's performance was impressive... but does it really stack up to the collective performances of the original Trilogy? There are just too many one liners and quotes we all remember for Smith's one good speech to come out on top.

quanchi112
Smith's performance was impressive... but does it really stack up to the collective performances of the original Trilogy? There are just too many one liners and quotes we all remember for Smith's one good speech to come out on top. Star Wars had some abysmal acting all over the map. Fanboys.

Firefly218
Smith rapes any Star Wars character as of now.

smile

In a fight, yes. As a memorable character, no.

quanchi112
In a fight, yes. As a memorable character, no. Again that aspect is subjective so learn what the word means.

Firefly218
Again that aspect is subjective so learn what the word means.

True, but I refer to the consensus. There will always be outliers screaming "subjective".

Star Wars characters have become cultural symbols in science fiction. Subjective or not, the majority considers Star Wars characters more memorable than any Matrix character. As do I.

You need to learn what context clues are

quanchi112
True, but I refer to the consensus. There will always be outliers screaming "subjective".

Star Wars characters have become cultural symbols in science fiction. Subjective or not, the majority considers Star Wars characters more memorable than any Matrix character. As do I.

You need to learn what context clues are Again, it isn't objective so who cares.

Smith wipes his ass with the weak Jedi and Sith.

You agree.

smile

Dramatic Gecko
Again, it isn't objective so who cares.

You agree.

smile

"I don't like what you are saying so it doesn't matter" Quan.

You would make an excellent Australian Politician (the scum).

Firefly218
Again, it isn't objective so who cares.

Many people

You agree.

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
"I don't like what you are saying so it doesn't matter" Quan.

You would make an excellent Australian Politician (the scum). It is personal opinion and isn't objective. I am speaking fairly, dope.

quanchi112
Many people

thumb up Not me.

Not many others. Subjective.

Smith wins the thread as you agree.

Dramatic Gecko
Yes Smith wins all fights in this thread. But you must see what we are saying... but you can't. So you are hereby, king of the losers.

quanchi112
Yes Smith wins all fights in this thread. But you must see what we are saying... but you can't. So you are hereby, king of the losers. Subjective so it doesn't matter. Smith wins.

Dramatic Gecko
Subjective so it doesn't matter. Smith wins.

Hahaha. Has no debating skill whatsoever. You bore me. Moving on.

quanchi112
Hahaha. Has no debating skill whatsoever. You bore me. Moving on. What I am stating is true. You concede to me. Always ends the same.

NemeBro
Gecko, shut up.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
Gecko, shut up.

NemeBro, let me have my fun.

quanchi112
NemeBro, let me have my fun. Run from me you coward.

Dramatic Gecko
Run from me you coward.

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380365325/717267.gif

meep-meep
Smith or Neo stomp. Morpheus alone puts up a fight but loses.

Stoic
I don't get it? The Matrix vs Superman, or maybe Tron, or that 3D cartoon Reboot I get, but Star Wars?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't get it? The Matrix vs Superman, or maybe Tron, or that 3D cartoon Reboot I get, but Star Wars?

Yeah. Throw in MoS, and Hulk or Thor and it gets interesting. Probably just an intended spite/bait thread.

Quanchi112 doesn't do what Quanchi112 does because Quanchi112 is Quanchi112. Quanchi112 does what Quanchi112 does for Quanchi112.

StealthRanger
Indeed. Because the Neo and Smith in the Matrix are pretty much Herald. You haven't won anything, you've just stated something we already knew.

Neo and Smith are herald tier now?

In any case, even with all current canon allowed (more than just the movies), team Star Wars lose

Though it's a quanchi thread so, yeah

Hey quan, need some cream for that butthurt?

Impediment
This thread is massive intentional spite.

Neo or Agent Smith could easily solo most any character from Star Wars.

COG Veteran
Smith casually wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Stoic

-Quanchi hates Star Wars

-Qaunchi is always butthurt

Understand now?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
-Quanchi hates Star Wars

Understand now?

He does seem to be in a permanent state of butthurt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
-Quanchi hates Star Wars

Understand now? I don't hate Star Wars. I don't love it though that might change due to Abrams taking the reigns.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Neo and Smith are herald tier now?

In any case, even with all current canon allowed (more than just the movies), team Star Wars lose

Though it's a quanchi thread so, yeah

Hey quan, need some cream for that butthurt? No hurt just a thread. Star Wars fans have conceded to the Matrix.

Stealth Moose
In the matrix obviously.

Smith as the Oracle Smith, Neo, and Morpheus

Vs.

Palpatine, Darth Vader (pre suit), Mace Windu, Count Dooku, and Obi Wan.

Live action films only.
No guns for the Matrix combatants.

Who wins ?

The Force users TK the eyeballs and/or brains of the Matricks d00ds and they die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
The Force users TK the eyeballs and/or brains of the Matricks d00ds and they die. Proof of such an attack ?

I'll wait.

Stealth Moose
Proof of such an attack ?

I'll wait.

1. They have TK.

2. TK can push eyeballs in since eyeballs are not naturally resistant to TK.

3. Smith and co. haven't shown TK resistance.

4. Ergo, their brains and/or eyeballs get shifted.

#highestendfeatslogic.

Firefly218
1. They have TK.

#highestendfeatslogic.

It hasn't happened so it can't be possible

#quanlogic

The Spleen
The Force users TK the eyeballs and/or brains of the Matricks d00ds and they die.

Let's discuss the following:

1. Matrix characters, while in the matrix, can be killed by a single bullet. The same can be said for TK attacks, yes?

2. Will Force TK work on the Matrix team?

3. Same as above, but force lightning, mind trick, etc

4. Smith, now, is there a way the SW team can permanently destroy him? If not, if they put him down once, does he keep coming back?

Stealth Moose
It hasn't happened so it can't be possible

#quanlogic

In quanworld, nobody in Star Wars poops. Therefore, they can't.

The Spleen
Originally posted by The Spleen
Let's discuss the following:

1. Matrix characters, while in the matrix, can be killed by a single bullet. The same can be said for TK attacks, yes?

2. Will Force TK work on the Matrix team?

3. Same as above, but force lightning, mind trick, etc

4. Smith, now, is there a way the SW team can permanently destroy him? If not, if they put him down once, does he keep coming back?

Darth Martin
Neo is supposedly a god-like being by the time of the climactic fight in Revolutions.

Smith is flying Kryptonian-esque brute who can speedblitz the Star Wars characters most likely. Doubt Force powers are going to effect him. Besides he'd be too fast for lightsaber combat to be effective either.

Morpheus is toast, obviously, but isn't really needed anyway.

quanchi112
1. They have TK.

#highestendfeatslogic. You need to cite the tactic from the movie not just make up stuff.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spleen
bullets can't kill Neo who also possesses tk abilities. Watch the movies, nerd.

Stealth Moose
You need to cite the tactic from the movie not just make up stuff.

I did.

1. They TK. This is evident.

2. Matrix co. has no TK defense. This is also evident.

3. Therefore, TK can be used liberally, up to and including violent death. Natural conclusion of the valid premises provided.

quanchi112
I did.

1. They TK. This is evident.

2. Matrix co. has no TK defense. This is also evident.

3. Therefore, TK can be used liberally, up to and including violent death. Natural conclusion of the valid premises provided. Neo has tk as well. laughing out loud

Neo and Smith are far faster, stronger, and more durable.

Neo also possesses tk and has actually stopped bullet speed projectiles. Unlike Yoda who needs to stop and concentrate on one object.

smile

Stealth Moose
Neo has tk as well. laughing out loud

No, he doesn't.

Jedi have precognition and can block blaster bolts and projectiles, as well as move at burst speeds quite well. But TK literally takes a split second. This is a red herring.

Uh, no. That's not TK; that's Neo rewriting the code. That's why he "saw" code when he resurrected. Neo is a local reality warper of sorts. While I won't rule out that he can do some pretty ridiculous stuff, technically speaking the Force is "everywhere" and can exert its influence rapidly across distances, which is why Darth Vader can commit klingon promotions with a choke from spaceship to spaceship.

Bottom line: TK is evident. That it cannot be defended against is evident.

You lose.

Firefly218
In the Matrix Neo can pretty much warp reality. If the Jedi fight Neo in the Matrix, they lose hard.

Stealth Moose
In the Matrix Neo can pretty much warp reality. If the Jedi fight Neo in the Matrix, they lose hard.

Shhh.

quanchi112
No, he doesn't.

Jedi have precognition and can block blaster bolts and projectiles, as well as move at burst speeds quite well. But TK literally takes a split second. This is a red herring.

Uh, no. That's not TK; that's Neo rewriting the code. That's why he "saw" code when he resurrected. Neo is a local reality warper of sorts. While I won't rule out that he can do some pretty ridiculous stuff, technically speaking the Force is "everywhere" and can exert its influence rapidly across distances, which is why Darth Vader can commit klingon promotions with a choke from spaceship to spaceship.

Bottom line: TK is evident. That it cannot be defended against is evident.

You lose. Yes, he does. Blocking isn't anyway near as fast as outmaneuvering your body out of the way of multiple bullets. That's true speed, kiddo.

Whatever you want to call it still has the same function as tk in the Matrix. Vader can choke people without powers safely away from a computer screen but please explain why that is relevant here.

Neo can rewrite the code or use tk. He doesn't need to completely focus on it like the lame Jedi.

Smith rapes.

The Renegade
Id love to argue this but cannot do so effectively and/or properly because I do not acknowledge the existence of the second and third films in the Matrix trilogy.

That's all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Renegade
Id love to argue this but cannot do so effectively and/or properly because I do not acknowledge the existence of the second and third films in the Matrix trilogy.

That's all. Matrix Reloaded was awesome.

Stealth Moose
Yes, he does. Blocking isn't anyway near as fast as outmaneuvering your body out of the way of multiple bullets. That's true speed, kiddo.

Whatever you want to call it still has the same function as tk in the Matrix. Vader can choke people without powers safely away from a computer screen but please explain why that is relevant here.

Neo can rewrite the code or use tk. He doesn't need to completely focus on it like the lame Jedi.

Smith rapes.

Neo can't rewrite the whole Matrix and just invalidate his opponents, so proof of that please. Otherwise, he would not have had to fight anybody post-1.

quanchi112
Neo can't rewrite the whole Matrix and just invalidate his opponents, so proof of that please. Otherwise, he would not have had to fight anybody post-1. He can use tk just as I said. He has in combat while in the matrix.

Neo is far faster, more durable, can heal, resist fatal wounds, etc. Neo stomps the weak Jedi.

Impediment
I wouldn't necessarily call the Jedi "weak".

However, Neo is in an entirely different class than the Jedi.

Neo stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.