Emperor Joker vs Ivory King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Emperor Joker

VS

Ivory King (1 Beyonder)

Galan007
Hmm, this is actually a really close match-up. thumb up

EJ's rampage had multi-dimensional repercussions, he effortlessly destroyed/recreated the universe on a whim, he was portrayed as well above any other force(s) in the multiverse(inc. Spectre), and he very nearly succeeded in collapsing ALL universeS into a singularity. In fact, the damage EJ caused to the multiverse was so extensive that it took both Mxy AND Spectre 5 hours to fix it, which is remarkable.

The most we saw a single Beyonder do is destroy the entire Celestial race on a multiversal scale, and kill-off Eternity/Infinity.

Hard to say who wins here. If I had to pick, I'd probably side with EJ, though, primarily because the feats he displayed seem to be a bit greater than what we've seen from a Beyonder so far. I could definitely be swayed, though. /shrug

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
The most we saw a single Beyonder do is destroy the entire Celestial race on a multiversal scale, and kill-off Eternity/Infinity.

I could have sworn three of them ganged up on Eternity toward the end and destroyed him?

Galan007
^ Yeah, it's hard to say exactly what was going on.

Here we see a single Beyonder owning Eternity, another Beyonder owning Infinity, etc.:
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22587313_New_Avengers_2013-_030-020.jpg

But on the following page, all 3 Beyonders appear to be delivering the proverbial killing blow to Eternity:
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22587314_New_Avengers_2013-_030-021.jpg

srug

"Id"
Per Pym observation.

The Child Unit crunched a universe for its play thing.

And Ivory King can crunch universes.

zom1967
oh come on now no one showed the 3 beyonder`s killing the living embodyment of the Multiverse,the Living Tribunal.It was a battle but they did do it kind of easy.This is way over emperor Joker or mxy level

krisblaze
Easy win for the Beyonder.

Emperor Joker was a shit storyline.

Only mxy and joker fanboys like it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
One Beyonder isn't enough to stop this insanity.

BeyonderGod
Ivory King solos

VastoLord1234
ivory king, i mean 3 took on the living tribunal

carver9
Beyonder wins, easily.

Golgo13
The Joka.

operator616
Beyonder.

tkitna
Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.