Rune King Thor Vs Jenny Fractal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/RKT_zpszsmdg033.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/JF_zpszuuhtm67.jpg

t0sh
I think Galactus can beat him, that said, Rune King Thor slaughters.

Zack M
How? What do you mean by Galactus?

Zack M
BUMP! for Op!

Genii96
Did RKT do something new I don't know about?
What's with the sudden influx of threads

operator616
Fractal slaughters. She was merging all the universes of the wildstorm multiverse (which is infinite).

Stoic
Originally posted by operator616
Fractal slaughters. She was merging all the universes of the wildstorm multiverse (which is infinite).

Slaughters what exactly? It doesn't matter what Jenny can do to the physical universe, it will have zero effect on RK Thor, which is why he should never be in vs threads.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
Slaughters what exactly? It doesn't matter what Jenny can do to the physical universe, it will have zero effect on RK Thor, which is why he should never be in vs threads.

Is Thor immune to those types of attacks?

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Is Thor immune to those types of attacks?

RK Thor was immune to everything that Mangog threw at him. He became a metaphysical being. Physical pain, and death held no meaning to him as he had pierced the veil between life and death. Anything other than that would be making claims based on nothing. This is why RK Thor should never be placed in vs threads. Nothing short of a divine edict from the Almighty would be able to put him him down. It's like trying to kill Aquaman or Namor with a bucket of spring water. His power was immeasurable, being able to push Magog around as if he didn't even exist, he pulled a Sky Father level character's head off like he were plucking grapes , only he did it far easier. He also kept Loki alive while doing so. In short, there is nothing that you can throw at him in the physical universe that would be able to hurt him.

Zack M
Mangog's powerful, but I don't think he's in Jenny's class.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Mangog's powerful, but I don't think he's in Jenny's class.

It has nothing to do with power at this point. Jenny operates in the physical universe. She would not be able to defeat the already dead. RK Thor was basically out of her reach. There would be nothing that she could do to kill him. Nothing.

Zack M
It has nothing to do with power at this point. Jenny operates in the physical universe. She would not be able to defeat the already dead. RK Thor was basically out of her reach. There would be nothing that she could do to kill him. Nothing.

Jenny has flipped the WS universe to a comic one, so she can work on a metaphysical level.

carver9
Zack you win the trophy of making the worst threads on KMC.

StiltmanFTW
Was I the only one who initially misread the thread title as "Jenny Facial"?

Zack M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

lolz. I misread Abihlegend's name. I thought it was Abigail for the longest time.

Insane Titan
Lol @ Stoics Vast over rating of RKT.

operator616

RK Thor was immune to everything that Mangog threw at him. He became a metaphysical being. Physical pain, and death held no meaning to him as he had pierced the veil between life and death. Anything other than that would be making claims based on nothing. This is why RK Thor should never be placed in vs threads. Nothing short of a divine edict from the Almighty would be able to put him him down. It's like trying to kill Aquaman or Namor with a bucket of spring water. His power was immeasurable, being able to push Magog around as if he didn't even exist, he pulled a Sky Father level character's head off like he were plucking grapes , only he did it far easier. He also kept Loki alive while doing so. In short, there is nothing that you can throw at him in the physical universe that would be able to hurt him.

Eh? Where is all this coming from?

You're applying one hell of a no-limits fallacy here. The reason why RKT was even able to beat THSAIS is because of his mortal/human side not because of his almighty powers. Beating a powerless Mangog proves absolutely nothing when he's up against a being capable of merging an entire multiverse.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Stilt being Stilt.

krisblaze
I think it was pretty safely implied that while RKT was more powerful than before, he didn't "transcend" Odin or anything. He simply had the odinforce ++

Galan007
I don't even have a problem putting RKT above Odin(which is what the story implied, imo.)

Jenny utterly decimates him, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.