Does it bug you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
when you long onto KMC and check the sections that you usually do, but there's nothing new, even though it's been a while? I sure do.

Sir Mist
Yes, come on people post dammit, forget about your family/friends/social lives and get online and POST!!!1

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yes, come on people post dammit, forget about your family/friends/social lives and get online and POST!!!1
I'm suprised you're even on..don't you have a date with a certain someone?

Sir Mist
WtfWhat the f**k?
Who?

xLiNdS x 622x
WtfWhat the f**k?
Who?
Your creepy old lovers, of course

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
Your creepy old lovers, of course

Wow, you're like a broken record.no expression

Sir Mist
Yeah, I wonder if I could play her backwards and get a message from Satan..

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Wow, you're like a broken record.no expression
yes, i know smile

Snoopbert
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
yes, i know smile begone.

Commando Queen
i hate it when oyu long on as its so slow here that your literly the only person in the otf.. that happened to me erlier

tabby999
its worse when you go to the Tarantino forum, nothing happens there for ages, then a boom, then nothing for ages

Clovie
yes. it does. very much. and actually it doesn't have to be some random person. it has to be some special person.

Sir Nauj
Yeah, I wonder if I could play her backwards and get a message from Satan..
laughing out loud do it do it

ladygrim
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
when you long onto KMC and check the sections that you usually do, but there's nothing new, even though it's been a while? I sure do.

yes i find it incredibley annoying

DarkC
Yes, it sure does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.