Question for the ladies - significant other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
Which qualities do you value most in a significant other? Would you value an unattractive millionaire over being gorgeous/ a musclebound hunk/ whatever your personal definition of attractive is?

Let's say the millionaire was fat and bald, always smoked a cigar and his eyes glittered with greed, how much of a turn off would that be?

dadudemon
I voted for the ladies based on the research.

Shakyamunison
Money is the only true aphrodisiac.

Oneness
Dang, that's ****ed up that only dudes are voting.

Oneness
Okay, I'm having an insoluble dilemma.

The the lifestyle I want is party hard 24/7 yet I've been lead down a different path, one I don't particularly care for. The only kind of girl that would work with me is one that is clingy enough to not cheat while I'm working a desk-esque job, and will enjoy boring ass mother****ing vacations with me. Shaking my ****ing head, **** THAT.

What should I do? I don't know how to go on. The girl I want is a lesbian who has fun 24/7 and doesn't need a man to give her financial support, and even if she did that wouldn't work for me on my part because I'm not having fun and being intimate.

**** the societal system, I want its benefits not its goddamn expectations. We all live a ****ing lie, we're ****ing animals. I don't want to be anything but what I am, following the urges I was born with to fulfill the needs I have. I can be the life of the party, I'm young enough I can gain 30 pounds of muscle and become a sweet talker and say the right things when I find out what she likes to hear. I'm just being bogged down from applying myself in those areas, because of some satanic organization.

It's too late, literally it is too late, I was torn from my wants now no one gets nothin from me.

Sancty
Personality. I would get used to how anyone looks and they're going to get old anyway so srug
if someone's good looking but they're a really mean person that will probably effect my view of their looks as well

Cinemaholic
My boyfriend personality is just so awesome. I just know he loves me so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.