Voter Intimidation: Trump to send goon squad to voting stations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
""Goon squads" LOL. Poor Robbie upset that Trump is going to make sure there is no fraud going on. Yeah, I know that upsets Democrat voters as it'll make it harder for them to cheat lol.

Thank you, President Trump, for helping to make sure there is no voter fraud. thumb up

Good move, Mr. President. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, I know it is intimidating to democrats who want to get away with cheating. Must suck knowing that Trump will help put a stop to that. Oh, the horror!!!!lmao

"He's intimidating us!! How are we supposed to cheat when he is watching so close!! Waah,waah, waah, waah, it's not fair!!" they scream while angrily stomping their feet lol.

-Pr-

Wonder Man
Most people just want to understand something greater than themselves.
Trump is right to tell people to question their conscience.

Old Man Whirly!
You honestly couldn't make this up.
Don Cheeto.

Truly sickening.

Blakemore
I feel racial profiling might be a thing.

NewGuy01
Gotta love how Trump always says the quiet part out loud.

cdtm
If Trump is sending thugs to intimidate, the Democrats ought to send the police to stand watch. 😅

Trocity
Democrats hate the police, they won't do that.

Badabing
As the leader of local goon squad 9427, vote for Lord Trump or I will intimidate you! sneer

cdtm
How can one join these goon squads?

Are they in the help wanted section?

Flyattractor
Anybody Else Flashing back to the other Elections when Leftist/Democrat Approved Good Squads (Like the Black Panthers) Did EXACTLY what Robbie is accusing Trump Supporters of? I recall many Excuses being made then.

ares834
laughing out loud

And people defend this clown.

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Judge invalidates Paterson, NJ, city council election after allegations of mail-in voter fraud

Intriguing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

And people defend this clown.

That "clown" is 100% correct. They are trying to steal the election. The real clowns are those that don't suspect any nefarious activity on the part of the democrats.

There are plenty of idiots that defend democrat actual clowns so , yup, I will happily keep defending what you mistakenly perceive as an orange "clown."

Only people who have a problem with what Trump is doing is Democrat voters who are upset Trump is making it harder for them to cheat.

Surtur
For those who scoff, like what level of voter fraud do you feel happens, if any?

Zero? A negligible amount? How much fraud is too much?

eThneoLgrRnae
For those who scoff, like what level of voter fraud do you feel happens, if any?

They always reply that it's nothing on a massive scale or not enough to make any real difference in the election or some such nonsense.

Surtur
Can they give us a 100% guarantee what happened in New Jersey will not happen with the election?

And if they can't, why shouldn't people be upset?

eThneoLgrRnae
Because they know the cheating works to their advantage so they ignore it/ pretend like it's not an actual thing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Democrats are always trying to cheat. If it's not dead people somehow voting (and it's funny how they usually always vote democrat lol) then it's illegal aliens voting. That's why they have always been against mandatory voter ID before voting. Now they are trying to pull off this universal mail-in voting scam.

They are so massively butthurt Trump is making it harder for them to cheat without being noticed.

dadudemon
Can we get more action like this but at the Democratic-Shill mainstream media and tech companies?

Let's station military and police inside their offices to intimidate them into telling the truth in their news. That would be amazing!

NewGuy01

A negligible amount. Not enough to tangibly affect the result of any election.
The proposed anti-voter fraud countermeasures, on the other hand, could tangibly affect voter turnout, which is why we don't like them. It's also why they're being proposed in the first place, despite there not being a problem, fyi.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Negligible amount," my ass. Democrats and Democrat-voters always downplay the voter fraud as being a "negligible amount" no matter how much evidence you show them that proves otherwise.

They'll never admit that w/our voter fraud they'd rarely win an election.

'But CNN, Rachel Maddow, and Snopes says it's a negligible amount! Surely, they'd never lie!" Lmao.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
He even tried to intimidate Biden and just looked crass and disgusting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A negligible amount. Not enough to tangibly affect the result of any election.
The proposed anti-voter fraud countermeasures, on the other hand, could tangibly affect voter turnout, which is why we don't like them. It's also why they're being proposed in the first place, despite there not being a problem, fyi.

I thought the millions of lost ballots from 2016 greatly debunks the myth that mail-in-ballot problems are rare.

Fraud != lost ballots

Fraud & lost ballots = lost votes

Lost votes is what this is about.

Electronics voting is the solution. Not mail-in ballots.

In other words, the main in ballot voter fraud issue is a red herring. It's a stupid argument from both sides. That's never been the crux of the problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.