Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
It's not.

BrolyBlack
It is though

snowdragon
I'd like to believe 99% of all viruses/germs are created/shared through public daycares. I also believe China helped us to create these disgusting child virus/germ dens to spread colds and flus throughout the USA on the regular........HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SNOT BUBBLE?!

BrolyBlack
We cant believe anything coming from China

Surtur
They'd blame Trump either way. That is the reality.

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We cant believe anything coming from China

Stir Fry?

Surtur
Ordered Chinese food once, gave the woman the evil eye.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's not. thumb up

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It is though

It isn't though.

BackFire
Everyone knows where it came from. China.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire
Everyone knows where it came from. China.

So do MAGA hats. Coincidence?

Surtur
What do people here achieve by feigning ignorance? I see it so often, they can't be sad enough that they do it with no end game in mind.

So those who pretend it's just okay to ask...what do you achieve?

Surtur
Cuz I mean, if it turned out it came from China...

I challenge anyone here to type out "The left would stop calling Trump racist for calling it the chinese virus".

Does anyone have the balls to do this? Jaden? You feel they would stop, bro?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
What do people here achieve by feigning ignorance? I see it so often, they can't be sad enough that they do it with no end game in mind.

So those who pretend it's just okay to ask...what do you achieve?

Being right. Because it's ok to ask.

But asking isn't what's actually happening, is it?

Surtur
Being right. Because it's ok to ask.

But asking isn't what's actually happening, is it?

I guess in some ways you are correct, albeit in a weasel sort of way.

The question wouldn't be the problem persay, the problem would come with the answer. If the answer ended being "China", lol...come say the left would jump on that, yeah? Tell me you feel they would pivot, close their mouths about orange man, and focus on China like they rightfully should if such a thing was revealed.

Old Man Whirly!
Cuz I mean, if it turned out it came from China...

I challenge anyone here to type out "The left would stop calling Trump racist for calling it the chinese virus".

Does anyone have the balls to do this? Jaden? You feel they would stop, bro? Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be? Btw this might have all happened at a Chinese wet market.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be?

Son: I allow anyone to reply to this and pretend a valid point was made.

My gift to you. Happy birthday.

Old Man Whirly!
Son: I allow anyone to reply to this and pretend a valid point was made.

My gift to you. Happy birthday. smile

Surtur
Don't say I never did nothing for u.

Old Man Whirly!
Don't say I never did nothing for u. No, I would never say that, sometimes you've given me a good laugh, sometimes even in the right way smile

snowdragon
Surt, do you have the balls to type facts and not unlikely hypotheticals.

Now imagine if pangolin, that came from Africa ****ed a pig and an elephant and was bitten by a bat. How amazing would that be?

If you have that on video and a patreon you could make some cash.......I thought pangolin came from south america and somewhere in that fookin long ass study didn't jaden linked it mentioned civets and civets are like a cat fooking a mongoose to create a civet.........to create covid.

Ha, now I believe in god.

Robtard
OP is posting a dishonest question. OP is stupid.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
OP is posting a dishonest question. OP is stupid.

This isn't the russian bounties thread, sorry for the confusion my child.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
If you have that on video and a patreon you could make some cash.......I thought pangolin came from south america and somewhere in that fookin long ass study didn't jaden linked it mentioned civets and civets are like a cat fooking a mongoose to create a civet.........to create covid.

Ha, now I believe in god. Didn't read where the Pangolin was from, I know we have them here. Nah, Patreon and Youtube two sides of the same red pilled, rabbit hole of ridiculousness.

jaden_2.0
I guess in some ways you are correct, albeit in a weasel sort of way.

The question wouldn't be the problem persay, the problem would come with the answer. If the answer ended being "China", lol...come say the left would jump on that, yeah? Tell me you feel they would pivot, close their mouths about orange man, and focus on China like they rightfully should if such a thing was revealed.

The problem wouldn't come with the answer either because everyone already knows it originated in China as do almost all these viruses.

But, again, that isn't what's happening.

cdtm
It's not.

It does very conveniently hit their main competition the hardest though.

If you run an oppressive facist state where you can literally force the population to march off a cliff like a pack of lemmings if you wanted to,.its a no brainer to hit Democracy with something that spreads so easily.

Surtur
The problem wouldn't come with the answer either because everyone already knows it originated in China as do almost all these viruses.

But, again, that isn't what's happening.

I agree, anyone saying calling it the chinese virus was racist was dumb.

snowdragon
Didn't read where the Pangolin was from, I know we have them here. Nah, Patreon and Youtube two sides of the same red pilled, rabbit hole of ridiculousness.

I'm WAY WAY wrng, they are from africa and asia. I confused it mentally with the image of a smaller pink fairy armadillo and other armadillos. Wow, I was super wrongsmile

Old Man Whirly!
I'm WAY WAY wrng, they are from africa and asia. I confused it mentally with the image of a smaller pink fairy armadillo and other armadillos. Wow, I was super wrongsmile happens to the best of us, people say they are delicious.

Surtur
F*ck eating those things they would make cool pets.

Surtur
Gay bitches eating them.

Old Man Whirly!
F*ck eating those things they would make cool pets. if it's got four legs, pass me the salt.

Surtur
Yeah well a dog has 4 legs too

Old Man Whirly!
I have never eaten cat though.

Surtur
Not shocked you never ate pussy

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah well a dog has 4 legs too Yeah, yeah it does, so does horse. To be honest monkey doesn't really but it's quite tasty.

Surtur
Yeah, yeah it does, so does horse. To be honest monkey doesn't really but it's quite tasty.

Even Indiana Jones didn't wanna eat monkey brains

#Principles

Old Man Whirly!
Even Indiana Jones didn't wanna eat monkey brains

#Principles yeah, he missed out. I've even eaten whale, to be honest i didn't know it was whale. It was in gravy, looks more like steak than you suspect then you bite in and it's a fishy. Quite tasty after the third bite though.

jaden_2.0
yeah, he missed out. I've even eaten whale, to be honest i didn't know it was whale. It was in gravy, looks more like steak than you suspect then you bite in and it's a fishy. Quite tasty after the third bite though.

I've eaten shark. Putrified shark at that. You would know you're eating that.

snowdragon
I've eaten shark it's the nonfish fish.

Old Man Whirly!

I've eaten shark it's the nonfish fish.

Never eaten petrified shark, but eaten shark and swordfish. Where did you eat petrified shark Jaden?

jaden_2.0
Iceland.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Iceland. Ahh, i actually have you mean the fermented for 8 weeks shark there, with yoj now. That place is great but so bloody expensive.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
*threw even.

Surtur
I always think of D2 Mighty Ducks whenever I hear about Iceland.

Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice

Old Man Whirly!
I always think of D2 Mighty Ducks whenever I hear about Iceland.

Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice Iceland has ice and volcanic activity. It also has the northern lights, which is why i went. I've seen them in two other places but Iceland was best

jaden_2.0
Yeah. Its certainly a unique experience. Didn't realise it was potentially extremely poisonous until after I tried it. Only had a tiny bit.

Robtard
Does it taste as nasty as it sounds?

Surtur
Iceland has ice and volcanic activity. It also has the northern lights, which is why i went. I've seen them in two other places but Iceland was best

I'm just repeating what the blonde chick who banged Emilio Estevez said.

Dirty Iceland ho lied

jaden_2.0
The problem isn't really the taste. It's the smell before you taste it which then interferes with the taste to begin with. If you get past that initial crossover it's not that bad. I didn't like it though cos it reminded me of really strong blue cheese which I don't like either. But it smells like concentrated cat piss.

Surtur
Plus Bjork.

jaden_2.0
Yeah but Sigur Ros and Kaleo though

Surtur
Yeah but Sigur Ros and Kaleo though

3J6urFp8YZ0

dadudemon

Yes, but Scots invented Haggis. You're known for your rotten meats.

Americans: Our guns, school shootings, and being fat

Scot: Haggis, kilts, and banter.

British: Thinking they are better than everyone else while their daughters a assaulted and abused by Muslim and African immigrants.

French: Great Lovers, Great Cowards, Great Cheese

German: Cold, poor senses of humor, think they are better than everyone else but only better than most everyone else.

Belgium: Funny singing in the mountains, everyone is nice

Japanese: Anime/manga, perverts, and autism

Canadians: Think they are the best Americans, kind, too politically correct.

I could do more.

wxyz
laughing

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, but Scots invented Haggis. You're known for your rotten meats.

They're difficult to catch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.