Bill Clinton Had Secret Dinner With Ghislaine Maxwell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
After she was accused of crimes

dadudemon
I wonder what he talked to her about, though?

Maybe going out as old friends? Just to hang? Or ordering up some girls?

BrolyBlack
Whiry and Rob will say they talked about Trump the whole time

jaden_2.0
Bill: What's the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

Ghislaine: I don't know. What's the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

Bill: There's twenty of them.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Bill: What's the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

Ghislaine: I don't know. What's the best thing about twenty eight year olds?

Bill: There's twenty of them. laughing out loud oldie, but a goodie

Robtard
That was a funny joke.

It should be noted that the people who claimed Bill Clinton was on Epstein's island, a telecom guy who worked for Epstein and one of Epstein's now adult victims, also noted that they never saw Clinton doing anything illegal with girls. I personally am skeptical here though. Also, Clinton was on that Island imo.

It should also be noted that Trump is one of the Epstein Four. The four people directly named by one or more of Epstein's now adult victims:

Prince Andrew
Donald Trump
Harvey Weinstein
Alan Dershowitz

Surtur
And of those 4 people he was the only one willing to cooperate with the lawyers representing Epstein's victims.

Robtard
To try and cover his own ass. Yeah, was a clever move. He's still one of the Epstein Four.

Surtur
Nice spin.

-Pr-
I'm not optimistic that anything is ever going to be made to stick to any of the people involved. Clinton, Trump etc, have been playing this game far too long to not have contingencies in place.

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not optimistic that anything is ever going to be made to stick to any of the people involved. Clinton, Trump etc, have been playing this game far too long to not have contingencies in place.

That is unfortunate, it was RBG's dying wish Clinton be held accountable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Surtur
That is unfortunate, it was RBG's dying wish Clinton be held accountable.

That's a ****ing weird dying wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.