Donald Trump: "This is a literal call to arms."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Trump uses those very words, and he should be condemned for them.

Had he used those words:

NvYv9PvbfEQ

Had Donald Trump, or anyone associated with Maga, said the exact phrase "literal call to arms", the GDF would never hear the end of it.

Fair and balanced GDF.

Bashar Teg
crywank

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
crywank

He tries so hard and gets nowhere. Life of a Trumper.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
Trump uses those very words, and he should be condemned for them.

Had he used those words:

NvYv9PvbfEQ

Had Donald Trump, or anyone associated with Maga, said the exact phrase "literal call to arms", the GDF would never hear the end of it.

Fair and balanced GDF.

My guess is that neither of them even know what "literally" means.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Crazy thing, Mitch McConnell 100% agrees with you, he said as much on the Senate floor days after Trump called forth the mob, incited the mob. called them to arms and set them loose to be the thugs and savages they are.

McConnell also wants you to forget he said that when it's convenient for him. But there's video, there's always video, Mitchell.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I know Rob, you know the one which still makes me laugh the most?

It was when Trump said there was two sides to racism... no, there really isn't.

kevdude
What a joke of a thread lol.

cdtm
Originally posted by kevdude
What a joke of a thread lol.

Leftist principles are the joke. You flip flop like a leaf in the wind.

kevdude
Originally posted by cdtm
Leftist principles are the joke. You flip flop like a leaf in the wind.

Nope not flip flopping, just read the headline and then skimmed through the thread and thought this was pro-leftist thread you created. Democrats crying about violence, when they are the most violent party in the nation's history, funny. I agree with you, leftist principles are the joke. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.