The FBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
An unnamed force of....?? That doesn't sound sketchy at all. .

Who does the FBI answer to:

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/who-monitors-or-oversees-the-fbi

So this Attorney General essentially acts autonomously? The president appoints them, congress pays the bills, but they're just trusted to act without real oversight?

Have you heard of the praetorian guard? They were the personal guards of Roman Emperors.

In practice they were known to assassinate Emperors, and at their worst they actually sold off the position to a highest bidder.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/CdSKMTz.jpeg

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
An unnamed force of....?? That doesn't sound sketchy at all. .

Who does the FBI answer to:

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/who-monitors-or-oversees-the-fbi

So this Attorney General essentially acts autonomously? The president appoints them, congress pays the bills, but they're just trusted to act without real oversight?

Have you heard of the praetorian guard? They were the personal guards of Roman Emperors.

In practice they were known to assassinate Emperors, and at their worst they actually sold off the position to a highest bidder.

Apparently the CIA isn't any better. Harry S. Truman founded it in 1947, yet no president can unilaterally abolish it.

The core concept of a civilian managed population, yet its apparently very hard to get rid of them, and civilian oversight is lax..

Keep in mind audio tapes exist of fed telling Malcolm X to his face "We make people disappear."

BruceSkywalker
STAY OFF THE DRUGS...

DRUGS ARE BAD

Macklemore
Who is FBI?

cdtm
Amending this to black bag groups in general.

This is an old article, but makes a good case why the CIA should be abolished:

https://carnegieendowment.org/2005/12/20/case-for-abolishing-cia-pub-17846

Of note: The "corporate view" is all that matters, and dissenters within the system are censored.

In other words, ass kissing for career advancement is the same as in any other corporation. Anyone who tips the apple cart may lose their clearance privileges or worse.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm guessing from other posters reactions this should be in the Conspiracy forum, but Cdtm has decided to pollute the GDF with shit.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm guessing from other posters reactions this should be in the Conspiracy forum, but Cdtm has decided to pollute the GDF with shit.

The Carnegie Endowment is a legitimate outlet.

And did we forget what the feds did in Iraq? The secret prisons? Don't be blinded by the fact an enemy attacked them, that does NOT make them your friend.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

pretty much what he's been doing the whole time. just wait until tuesday night/wednesday morning. gonna be a whoje lotta REEEEEEEE after the elections

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
pretty much what he's been doing the whole time. just wait until tuesday night/wednesday morning. gonna be a whoje lotta REEEEEEEE after the elections

Why? Your lot are about to get fůcking smashed in the midterms.

Bashar Teg
doubt it, but we'll see soon enough

Macklemore
This thread is just Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/CdSKMTz.jpeg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Why? Your lot are about to get fůcking smashed in the midterms.

didn't happen smilethumb up

Robtard
Republicans have managed to turn what should have been a massive Red wave of both houses of congress and governorships into maybe just a Red ripple.

Obviously need to wait until it's over. But they're grossly underperforming right now

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
didn't happen smilethumb up

I noticed. Imagine not being able to demolish the Dems given the state they're in. Embarrassing for Republicans.

Bashar Teg
they did their best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and paid off

truejedi
Honestly GOP needs to reject the insurrectionists and they would have wiped the floor with the Dems

truejedi
Independents aren't all about that treason.

Macklemore
I think the results are being delayed to sell articles.

Robtard
Originally posted by Macklemore
I think the results are being delayed to sell articles. Probably some truth to that, but some results are still being counted, some contested and some are going to runoffs according to state laws.

eg Like GA. Even though Raphael Warnock got more votes than that pile of walking/talking feces Herschel Walker, Warnock needs at least 50% of the vote to secure a win, his 49.4% isn't enough. Runoff is in Dec.

Macklemore
I saw channel 4 report on an excessively long voting line of black people trying to register to vote and I couldn't believe just how racist the state was.

They had to get food banks just to keep them there.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by truejedi
Honestly GOP needs to reject the insurrectionists and they would have wiped the floor with the Dems

probably true, thankfully not the case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.