Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Details in following link:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/principal-left-facebook-note-before-disneyland-death-leap/

This is a case study of how the life of a decent family-oriented man can be ruined by his own wife in a system that treats a man as "guilty until proven innocent" on a mere complaint.

The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge.

Watch this podcast for perspective:

xTc2GfhJZmY

- - -

Some points in mind.

Why the husband is arrested on a mere complaint from his wife by default in any state? Why the "guilty until proven innocent" rule applies to a man in a matter involving his wife by default?

The Police's initial response should be to push for "amends" between the husband and wife after a complaint is lodged by her. The Police should arrest the husband IF it has reason to assume that he was violent with his wife. Not otherwise.

Why organization(s) are so eager to FIRE a man over his domestic problems? Why not wait for the investigation process to conclude?

This is overstepping on a man's right to continue to earn due to his domestic problems. This is Cancel Culture taken to the extreme. There should be a legal process to stop an organization in its tracks in this case.

Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated.

Women rights are important for various reasons but these should not be at the expense of men rights. The system should investigate a complaint but adopt sensible methods to do the needful. False accusations from any person irrespective of the gender should be strongly penalized. The system should be aimed to dispense justice.

StyleTime
The fact you're using reactionary, manosphere, Incel-adjacent podcasts like that for "perspective" says all we need to know about your motivations. You had no intention of being unbiased or acting in good faith with that post.
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Why the husband is arrested on a mere complaint from his wife by default in any state? Why the "guilty until proven innocent" rule applies to a man in a matter involving his wife by default?

The Police's initial response should be to push for "amends" between the husband and wife after a complaint is lodged by her. The Police should arrest the husband IF it has reason to assume that he was violent with his wife. Not otherwise.

Why organization(s) are so eager to FIRE a man over his domestic problems? Why not wait for the investigation process to conclude?

...that's what the trial is for dude. If he was "guilty until proven innocent", he'd be thrown in prison. He wasn't. (Jail =/= prison)

You don't know what reasons the Police did or didn't have though, do you? Now that he's committed suicide, instead of showing up for court, the case is thrown out -- we'll never know the details. I'm sympathetic to his emotional stress, but there's not much to be done if the dude kills himself.

He wasn't fired, as you claim. He was put on paid leave while everyone waits for the case to conclude. There is no cancel culture happening here.

cdtm
Haven't followed this at all, but just gonna say;

People have their lives ruined on accusations all the time. Careers lost, families lost, names dragged through the mud, happens all the time.

S_W_LeGenD

StyleTime
Cool.

You keep saying "false accusations", as if you know she was lying.

There was no trial. We have no idea what happened, because the guy killed himself.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Cool.

There was no trial. We have no idea what happened, because the guy killed himself. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Cool.

There was no trial. We have no idea what happened, because the guy killed himself.

thumb up op's obvious agenda is obvious

Robtard
S_W_LeGenD: His wife accused him and he was guilty from there
StyleTime: He was not, there was no trial to begin with
S_W_LeGenD: He was fired without proof
StyleTime: He was put on paid leave while the case was handled
S_W_LeGenD: He was falsely accused
StyleTime: We actually don't know what is or isn't false here

Weird...

What it actually seems is that this guy had some serious mental issues. He paints his life and marriage as great and then one fight and one night in jail over what could have or not have been false accusations of hitting someone sets him to kill himself. He even states his wife regrets doing what she did, but then says it can't be resolved. That's not a person in their right mind. It's unfortunate he killed himself regardless if he struck his wife or not.

Jaden_3.0
Jumping to his death at Disneyland? What if he landed on a child? Sounds like child endangerment to me.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
S_W_LeGenD: His wife accused him and he was guilty from there
StyleTime: He was not, there was no trial to begin with
S_W_LeGenD: He was fired without proof
StyleTime: He was put on paid leave while the case was handled
S_W_LeGenD: He was falsely accused
StyleTime: We actually don't know what is or isn't false here

Weird...

not weird at all. quite typical unfortunately. weird would be if swlegend was like "wow you're right. my bad". that would be weird af

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up op's obvious agenda is obvious

And what is my agenda?

How about empathy for the man who was arrested by the cops and put in jail followed by suspension from his job because of the charges filed? It is obvious that these developments took a toll on him.

The man's daughter from previous marriage pointed out that his second wife was toxic and a liar.

As I said before - guilty until proven innocent.

Look at the man's credentials and compare yourself to them.

Point is how the system is designed to treat a man when his wife "accuses" him of doing something that he strongly denies. I pointed out the solution as well.

Perhaps you need to go through the experience to find out. Do not be a heartless jerk meanwhile.

Even the man's wife regrets calling the cops. She said that she attempted to control the damage to no avail.

Open the links and read them next time. Because you like a few others are conditioned to believe that women do not lie and are very desperate to please Feminists. You do not have to if you are feeling lonely, really.

It is unfortunate that the man opted out in this manner, he might have cleared his name if he had good councel but who knows.

Bashar Teg
^as expected, deflects from all his asserted lies with a sanctimonious nonsensical word salad. easily predicted shitpost, not weird at all imho.

S_W_LeGenD
^as expected, deflects from all his asserted lies with a sanctimonious nonsensical word salad. easily predicted shitpost, not weird at all imho.
As expected, you are a moron with intellectual deficiency. That you cannot present an argument without accusing somebody of having an agenda, shows that you are the one who has agenda. Men like you are a part of the problem.

Nobody is forcing you to comment on my thread. So STFU.

Bashar Teg
"reeeeee", etc. okay buttercup <3

StyleTime
Open the links and read them next time. Because you like a few others are conditioned to believe that women do not lie and are very desperate to please Feminists.

Please, for your own well-being, resist those hosts' brain rot. You're so far down the rabbit hole that you think us being neutral is the same as believing women don't lie.

The objective view here is what we said: there's not enough evidence to determine what happened.

You're just saying "Nope. Man good. Woman bad."

We didn't take anyone's side. You did.

Jaden_3.0
How about empathy for the man who was arrested by the cops and put in jail followed by suspension from his job because of the charges filed? It is obvious that these developments took a toll on him.

If charges were filed then evidence of a crime must've been present. That evidence was just never tested in court because he killed himself before that happened.

S_W_LeGenD
The fact you're using reactionary, manosphere, Incel-adjacent podcasts like that for "perspective" says all we need to know about your motivations. You had no intention of being unbiased or acting in good faith with that post.

...that's what the trial is for dude. If he was "guilty until proven innocent", he'd be thrown in prison. He wasn't. (Jail =/= prison)

You don't know what reasons the Police did or didn't have though, do you? Now that he's committed suicide, instead of showing up for court, the case is thrown out -- we'll never know the details. I'm sympathetic to his emotional stress, but there's not much to be done if the dude kills himself.

He wasn't fired, as you claim. He was put on paid leave while everyone waits for the case to conclude. There is no cancel culture happening here.

Please, for your own well-being, resist those hosts' brain rot. You're so far down the rabbit hole that you think us being neutral is the same as believing women don't lie.

The objective view here is what we said: there's not enough evidence to determine what happened.

You're just saying "Nope. Man good. Woman bad."

We didn't take anyone's side. You did.

It looks like the podcast (Fresh & Fit) triggered you and you continue to react like a typical Feminazi in your posts here. You were quick to declare men in the podcast incels and question my motive by extension. How would I know that you find this podcast objectionable? Do I know you in person? You could point out the problem without your unwelcome vitoral. I do NOT watch this podcast on a regular basis and neither you should assume that I would agree with every single statement of its hosts. Nevertheless, subscription base of this podcast has exceeded 1.5 million which indicates that the hosts are doing a fine job or their talking points resonate with experiences of many people out there. Go figure.

Coming towards the topic:

Yes, there's not enough evidence to determine what happened. But the man has no track record of being violent or mistreating women. He was an accomplished academic (Teacher and Principal), and well-respected for his work.

The man's daughter from his previous marriage came forward and pointed out that her step mom is a toxic woman and her father was not happy.

"However, law enforcement believed her enough to put him in jail for two nights, charge him with the two domestic violence-related offenses, and set his bail at $10,000._

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, his daughter claimed that it was actually Marlena who was abusive, and accused the divorced mother of tearing apart her family.

Brittany Christensen, 26, is one of the late principal's three children from his first marriage, which ended in divorce in 1999."

'The charges were inaccurate. has been very difficult in our family for about the last year, and we haven't had any contact with her,' the daughter said.

'I'd just now started regaining contact with him over the last two weeks, and it's been really great. He'd been trying to figure out how to leave her.

'In my opinion, it seems like this, in his mind, was his way out of his relationship.

'She's been abusive to our entire family for five years. That's why we don't have any contact with her any more,' Brittany added, claiming Marlena's story to cops was 'riddled with lies'.

The man's mother also pointed out that she had reservations about her son's second wife. This information is in following link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11507851/Man-killed-Disneyland-saw-suicide-way-toxic-marriage-daughter-says.html

These women are lying?

And you think that I am saying "Nope. Man good. Woman bad." ??

You claim to be neutral but your unwelcome vitoral suggest otherwise.

You FAILED to understand the problem:

"The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge."

Go ahead and prove those women wrong if you can.

Old Man Whirly!
It looks like the podcast (Fresh & Fit) triggered you and you continue to react like a typical Feminazi in your posts here. You were quick to declare men in the podcast incels and question my motive by extension. How would I know that you find this podcast objectionable? Do I know you in person? You could point out the problem without your unwelcome vitoral. I do NOT watch this podcast on a regular basis and neither you should assume that I would agree with every single statement of its hosts. Nevertheless, subscription base of this podcast has exceeded 1.5 million which indicates that the hosts are doing a fine job or their talking points resonate with experiences of many people out there. Go figure.

Coming towards the topic:

Yes, there's not enough evidence to determine what happened. But the man has no track record of being violent or mistreating women. He was an accomplished academic (Teacher and Principal), and well-respected for his work.

The man's daughter from his previous marriage came forward and pointed out that her step mom is a toxic woman and her father was not happy.

"However, law enforcement believed her enough to put him in jail for two nights, charge him with the two domestic violence-related offenses, and set his bail at $10,000._

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, his daughter claimed that it was actually Marlena who was abusive, and accused the divorced mother of tearing apart her family.

Brittany Christensen, 26, is one of the late principal's three children from his first marriage, which ended in divorce in 1999."

'The charges were inaccurate. has been very difficult in our family for about the last year, and we haven't had any contact with her,' the daughter said.

'I'd just now started regaining contact with him over the last two weeks, and it's been really great. He'd been trying to figure out how to leave her.

'In my opinion, it seems like this, in his mind, was his way out of his relationship.

'She's been abusive to our entire family for five years. That's why we don't have any contact with her any more,' Brittany added, claiming Marlena's story to cops was 'riddled with lies'.

The man's mother also pointed out that she had reservations about her son's second wife. This information is in following link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11507851/Man-killed-Disneyland-saw-suicide-way-toxic-marriage-daughter-says.html

These women are lying?

And you think that I am saying "Nope. Man good. Woman bad." ??

You claim to be neutral but your unwelcome vitoral suggest otherwise.

You FAILED to understand the problem:

"The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge."

Go ahead and prove those women wrong if you can. Kurk, why are you trolling like this?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Kurk, why are you trolling like this?

I am trolling? It is obvious that some of you cannot debate social problems of men with maturity. Some of you are very inclined to attack a man for highlighting these problems in this forum.

I do not have an agenda but I do feel the need expose the problem of sexism against men. It manifests in various ways as pointed out by a woman in following post:

https://www.quora.com/In-what-ways-is-the-world-sexist-against-men/answer/Jean-Willow?ch=15&oid=185434757&share=5e34f73c&target_type=answer

I pointed out the problem of "guilty until proven innocent" treatment given to men by the legal system.

BemHqUqcpI8

Those who think that the legal system is perfect for men and cops never show bad judgement - living in fool's paradise.

Responses in this thread also show that there is sexism against men. Keep it coming.

I will use this thread as a case study in other platforms.

This forum is in dire need of a management that works by the way.

Bashar Teg
Kurk, why are you trolling like this?

because reeeeeeeeeeee

StyleTime
It looks like the podcast (Fresh & Fit) triggered you and you continue to react like a typical Feminazi in your posts here. You were quick to declare men in the podcast incels and question my motive by extension.

I didn't say the hosts were incels. I said the podcast is incel-adjacent. Andrew Tate isn't an incel either, but he certainly appeals to them.

Yes, there's not enough evidence to determine what happened.
Yes, which is all that can be said. That's what you're not understanding. The rest is just you making assumptions, or outright making things up like him being fired.

We don't know who is lying because we didn't get to see the case. We don't know what the police found. What don't know what evidence she has. We don't know all the evidence he had.
These women are lying?

Go ahead and prove those women wrong if you can.
...Again, we don't know. And we'll likely never know since the dude killed himself.

Due to your bias, you don't understand that we aren't saying the the sister/mother, wife, or husband are wrong or right.

You're calling this neutral viewpoint a "feminazi" stance, which is telling.

Trocity
Legend, you were always a shit for brains retard back when the Star Wars Versus forum was still alive, and it seems you have not changed. Any more ground realities to share, you f***ing BUM?

S_W_LeGenD

StyleTime
You could have pointed out this issue in a better way but you came up with this: *snipped*

This is TROLLING. You set the wrong tempo from the get go.

Well, no. My response was perfectly appropriate, calling out your transparent, dishonest post made in bad faith. You set the tone with your OP. You can't expect charitableness when you open the thread the way you did.
There is MORE to this story - you chose to OVERLOOK revelations of HIS daughter. HER revelations provide some background context to this case. HER revelations put the man's second wife in questionable light instead.

Is there a reason to doubt him? You do not seem to understand how sensitive educational institutions can be when it comes to their representation at the top.

Again, no. The issue here is whether or not he's guilty of child endangerment and battery. We can't determine that without hearing all the evidence. All of it.

You don't seem to understand how trials work though. We have to hear her side, what the police found too. It's not just the husband. Make sense?

StyleTime
You are putting words in my mouth as well. I never said that HE "was" fired.

Dude. Are you going to pretend you weren't talking about this case here?

This is overstepping on a man's right to continue to earn due to his domestic problems. This is Cancel Culture taken to the extreme. There should be a legal process to stop an organization in its tracks in this case.

Totally putting words in your mouth. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD

Old Man Whirly!

StyleTime
Not only that, but he lied again.

I am done here

Yep. Totally "done here."

S_W_LeGenD
Not only that, but he lied again.

Yep. Totally "done here."

I busted your nonsense but your ego supersedes your rationality. Take your time to reflect upon RED highlights and Blue highlights. Talk to a lawyer if you are still confused.

StyleTime
You have made it so we can't quote you, probably due to some character you're using. I'm just going to have to speak generally here.

You still don't seem to understand, or are deliberately ignoring, the fact that we don't have all the evidence here. Maybe she lied. Maybe he lied. Maybe they both lied, and he's guilty of one charge but not the other.

The only objective stance we can take here is this: We don't know, because the guy committed suicide before his trial.

Instead of just accepting that, you've elected to say "I may not know what happened, but I do know he's innocent and she's lying."

How is this not computing for you?

Impediment
KMC is broken and the quote function works half of the time now.

Old Man Whirly!
I busted your nonsense but your ego supersedes your rationality. Take your time to reflect upon RED highlights and Blue highlights. Talk to a lawyer if you are still confused. calm down mate and get on Tinder. It will relax you.

S_W_LeGenD
calm down mate and get on Tinder. It will relax you.

Thanks. You are cool. thumb up

cdtm
Wow, someone got hurt by a girl once... Just move on mate.

"Mental harm" is subjective.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Impediment
KMC is broken and the quote function works half of the time now.
thumb up

Macklemore
Originally posted by Impediment
KMC is broken and the quote function works half of the time now. You're the worst moderator since WD!

Lestov16
Details in following link:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/principal-left-facebook-note-before-disneyland-death-leap/

This is a case study of how the life of a decent family-oriented man can be ruined by his own wife in a system that treats a man as "guilty until proven innocent" on a mere complaint.

The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge.

Watch this podcast for perspective:

xTc2GfhJZmY

- - -

Some points in mind.

Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated.

Women rights are important for various reasons but these should not be at the expense of men rights. The system should investigate a complaint but adopt sensible methods to do the needful. False accusations from any person irrespective of the gender should be strongly penalized. The system should be aimed to dispense justice. laughing laughing laughing

I TRIED D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y. to give this thread a chance but then you lost me rigggghhhhtttt about here:

"Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated."

Wtf is this obviously-misogynistic MANCHILD bullshit? Is the idea of intelligent women too much for you? Is #getbroadsouttheclassroomsandintothekitchens going to be your new motto, Macho Man? You gonna be like "Bytch! Stop educating these kids and go make me a sammich!!!!! You're supposed to know how to clean, cook, and sew! Math and science ARE MANLY MANZAPALOOZA FIELDS ONLY!!!!"

Is this seriously what you're goin with buddy? laughing

Impediment
Originally posted by Macklemore
You're the worst moderator since WD!

Sure thing, my little p*ssy fart. 😘

S_W_LeGenD

Jaden_3.0
Are you a teacher?

Robtard
S_W_LeGenD has convinced me, the biggest threat to society is Sexism Against Men, now formally known as S.A.G.

#stopthesag
#nosag
#menslivesmatter

Old Man Whirly!
S_W_LeGenD has convinced me, the biggest threat to society is Sexism Against Men, now formally known as S.A.G. what a guy, so persuasive

Robtard
what a guy, so persuasive

HOW MANY MALE TEACHERS HAVE YOU PUNCHED TODAY IN YOUR MALE OPPRESSION CAMPAIGN, SIMP!

Adam_PoE
S_W_LeGenD has convinced me, the biggest threat to society is Sexism Against Men, now formally known as S.A.G.

#stopthesag
#nosag
#menslivesmatter

I propose Sexism Against Dudes. #SAD

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I propose Sexism Against Dudes. #SAD

I approve of this change thumb up

StyleTime
Question:

What psychotic world does S_W_Legend live in that the gender distribution of teachers is even relevant to this case or thread?

It's almost like he used a random red herring to deflect to an unrelated topic since his OP is so deeply flawed.

Robtard
Bro, if boys are not taught by MALE teachers, then they won't get the life's lessons to grow up to be proper boys and they'll all be femnazi soyboys and whose going to fight the wars?

cdtm
Have not followed the entire thread, nor know what the specific argument is, but if there's doubt male issues are ignored then what about the "stop targeting women journalists" meme?

You've seen it, the right pushed it to the moon, but it did happen.

Here it is in case you haven't seen it;

https://www.reddit.com/r/VaushV/comments/yl4sag/so_target_only_men_why_not_stop_targeting/

Full disclosure; I personally don't even buy into men as a group, and think mens rights activists don't understand the real problem.

It isn't about sex, but about class. Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Joe Biden all could care less about working class/poor white men. Upper class/wealthy white men vote democrat, poor whites vote republican, it isn't only beause of racism imo. It is because there is no advocacy group for being white and male and poor.

Robtard
TIL: Wealthy people do not vote Republican

TIL2: Poor people do not vote Democrat

Old Man Whirly!
HOW MANY MALE TEACHERS HAVE YOU PUNCHED TODAY IN YOUR MALE OPPRESSION CAMPAIGN, SIMP! not enough, Jan 6 attack the schools.

Lestov16

S_W_LeGenD
Question:

What psychotic world does S_W_Legend live in that the gender distribution of teachers is even relevant to this case or thread?

It's almost like he used a random red herring to deflect to an unrelated topic since his OP is so deeply flawed.

I concede on this part. The gender distribution of teachers is irrelevant point of discussion for this topic. My bad.

I also admit that my original post could be better constructed.

KMC post edit system is lame.

You have made it so we can't quote you, probably due to some character you're using. I'm just going to have to speak generally here.

KMC quoting system is bugged. Forum code is outdated.

You still don't seem to understand, or are deliberately ignoring, the fact that we don't have all the evidence here. Maybe she lied. Maybe he lied. Maybe they both lied, and he's guilty of one charge but not the other.

The only objective stance we can take here is this: We don't know, because the guy committed suicide before his trial.

Instead of just accepting that, you've elected to say "I may not know what happened, but I do know he's innocent and she's lying."

How is this not computing for you?

I completely understand what you are saying, but I do not find your stance "objective." You are the IMPRESSION of the accused that was created by the SYSTEM that he guilty of the crime (i.e., domestic violence) because relevant charges were filed against him by the Police. These charges are "misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant" and "misdemeanor child abuse" respectively. I provided evidence of the fact that these charges can be filed on the basis of a woman's mere account in the absence of the on-site evidence of domestic violence (i.e., guilty until proven innocent). Even though the accused was an upstanding citizen, he had no choice but to prove his innocence in the court to be exonerated from the charges against him. But his reputation and career took a hit and he opted out instead. This is objective take on the issue.

For recap:

(A) What is known about Christensen and his wife Marlena?

1. Brittany (Christensen's biological daughter) came forward and disclosed that her step mom Marlena is toxic and ruined her family. Brittany further contended that Christensen was in distress due to his BAD marital situation and that Marlena is lying about him. Karen (Christensen's biological mother) also pointed out that she had reservations about Marlena.

POINT? These revelations cast doubt on Marlena's credibility, but reflect positively on Christensen's credibility.

One can take the position that Christensen's daughter and mom can be biased about him but what about others who knew him in person? Let us see:

2. Christensen had good standing among those who knew him. You can see different women praising him and grieving his loss.

POINT? These revelations reflect positively on Christensen's credibility.

Christensen's background is established as that of a man who respected women and was respected by women in general. Right?

But Brittany disclosed that Christensen was in distress due to his BAD marital situation. This explains why there was a domestic dispute between Christensen and Marlena.

(B) How Christensen was treated when Marlena called the cops on him?

But "How Christensen was treated when his wife called the cops" on him? He was in serious trouble from this point onward.

(C) How the SYSTEM works?

3. Christensen could be charged on following counts:

- Charges of misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant.

- Charges of misdemeanor child abuse.

I pointed out with citations (here and here) that there is no need for on-site evidence of physical violence to charge a man on both counts. All it takes is a woman to call the police and "accuse" him of the deed.

It is realistic to assume that BOTH (husband and wife) would have exchanged harsh words in a domestic dispute - BOTH bear responsibility for causing distress to children at home in this situation. But Marlena was NOT charged with "misdemeanor child abuse," only Christensen.

Christensen was charged on both counts and:

- Christensen spent TWO DAYS in a jail and had to pay a 10,000 USD bond to secure his release from custody.

- Because of the charges filed, Christensen's employment as Principal of a school was affected and he feared that he would loose his job.

THE OUTCOME

It will be illogical to assume that Marlena is utterly devoid of character but Brittany her negative side in her account that is now in Public. Christensen was an upstanding citizen but he was in distress due to his BAD marital situation. Marlena accused him of being abusive followed by the SYSTEM giving him "the guilty until proven innocent" treatment due to how it works - these experiences took further toll on him and drove him to suicide in the end. By extension, a family unit is ruined and Christensen's loss is being felt in organization(s) that he chose to serve.

Christensen, in fact, admitted that Marlena regretted her decision to involve Police in her domestic dispute with him. But the SYSTEM is designed to give "guilty until proven innocent" treatment to a man of domestic violence from the outset in spite of LACK of on-site evidence.

Still do not get it?

Put yourself in the shoes of the accused and assume that you had an argument with your female partner over something and exchanged a few harsh words with her. She use this argument as the basis to call the cops and tell them that you hit her and your child saw it. This is it. The SYSTEM allows the cops to take her accusation at face value, arrest you, and charge you on both counts of "misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant" and "misdemeanor child abuse" in view of her mere account. Since these charges are filed against you, OTHERS will think that perhaps you did it (i.e., guilty until proven innocent). OTHERS will give you the "looks" and your employer might suspend you from your job. The system has created this IMPRESSION about you in Public. You have no choice but to prove your innocence in the court. Your personal history and credentials are irrelevant. You better have "money" because lawyers are not doing charity work out there.

Still do not get it?

Here:

Most laws are usually biased against the dominant partner in the relationship, who, in most cases is male.

https://www.californiacriminaldefender.com/protecting-yourself-against-false-domestic-violence-accusations.html

I rest my case.

---

I admit that I did NOT disclose everything in my original post in the manner like above.

I cited a podcast in my original post because "I learned about Christensen's case from it." People are not checking mainstream news on a 24/7 basis - podcasts can draw attention to social issues that might be overlooked otherwise.

But the podcast offended you and you accused me of being dishonest, making assumptions, and outright making things up about Christensen. You misjudged my intent, my criticism, my statements, and accused me of outright lying. You are highly accusatory and your ego seems to supersede your judgement capacity even in the face of evidence and rebuttals provided to you.

For the sake of clarity: Domestic violence is a problem in itself and the Police is supposed to do its job when called upon to attend to a case of this nature.

My criticism is directed towards "How the SYSTEM works" part in relation to handling domestic violence cases.

Old Man Whirly!
I concede on this part. The gender distribution of teachers is irrelevant point of discussion for this topic. My bad.

I also admit that my original post could be better constructed.

KMC post edit system is lame.

KMC quoting system is bugged. Forum code is outdated.

I completely understand what you are saying, but I do not find your stance "objective." You are the IMPRESSION of the accused that was created by the SYSTEM that he guilty of the crime (i.e., domestic violence) because relevant charges were filed against him by the Police. These charges are "misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant" and "misdemeanor child abuse" respectively. I provided evidence of the fact that these charges can be filed on the basis of a woman's mere account in the absence of the on-site evidence of domestic violence (i.e., guilty until proven innocent). Even though the accused was an upstanding citizen, he had no choice but to prove his innocence in the court to be exonerated from the charges against him. But his reputation and career took a hit and he opted out instead. This is objective take on the issue.

For recap:

(A) What is known about Christensen and his wife Marlena?

1. Brittany (Christensen's biological daughter) came forward and disclosed that her step mom Marlena is toxic and ruined her family. Brittany further contended that Christensen was in distress due to his BAD marital situation and that Marlena is lying about him. Karen (Christensen's biological mother) also pointed out that she had reservations about Marlena.

POINT? These revelations cast doubt on Marlena's credibility, but reflect positively on Christensen's credibility.

One can take the position that Christensen's daughter and mom can be biased about him but what about others who knew him in person? Let us see:

2. Christensen had good standing among those who knew him. You can see different women praising him and grieving his loss.

POINT? These revelations reflect positively on Christensen's credibility.

Christensen's background is established as that of a man who respected women and was respected by women in general. Right?

But Brittany disclosed that Christensen was in distress due to his BAD marital situation. This explains why there was a domestic dispute between Christensen and Marlena.

(B) How Christensen was treated when Marlena called the cops on him?

But "How Christensen was treated when his wife called the cops" on him? He was in serious trouble from this point onward.

(C) How the SYSTEM works?

3. Christensen could be charged on following counts:

- Charges of misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant.

- Charges of misdemeanor child abuse.

I pointed out with citations (here and here) that there is no need for on-site evidence of physical violence to charge a man on both counts. All it takes is a woman to call the police and "accuse" him of the deed.

It is realistic to assume that BOTH (husband and wife) would have exchanged harsh words in a domestic dispute - BOTH bear responsibility for causing distress to children at home in this situation. But Marlena was NOT charged with "misdemeanor child abuse," only Christensen.

Christensen was charged on both counts and:

- Christensen spent TWO DAYS in a jail and had to pay a 10,000 USD bond to secure his release from custody.

- Because of the charges filed, Christensen's employment as Principal of a school was affected and he feared that he would loose his job.

THE OUTCOME

It will be illogical to assume that Marlena is utterly devoid of character but Brittany her negative side in her account that is now in Public. Christensen was an upstanding citizen but he was in distress due to his BAD marital situation. Marlena accused him of being abusive followed by the SYSTEM giving him "the guilty until proven innocent" treatment due to how it works - these experiences took further toll on him and drove him to suicide in the end. By extension, a family unit is ruined and Christensen's loss is being felt in organization(s) that he chose to serve.

Christensen, in fact, admitted that Marlena regretted her decision to involve Police in her domestic dispute with him. But the SYSTEM is designed to give "guilty until proven innocent" treatment to a man of domestic violence from the outset in spite of LACK of on-site evidence.

Still do not get it?

Put yourself in the shoes of the accused and assume that you had an argument with your female partner over something and exchanged a few harsh words with her. She use this argument as the basis to call the cops and tell them that you hit her and your child saw it. This is it. The SYSTEM allows the cops to take her accusation at face value, arrest you, and charge you on both counts of "misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant" and "misdemeanor child abuse" in view of her mere account. Since these charges are filed against you, OTHERS will think that perhaps you did it (i.e., guilty until proven innocent). OTHERS will give you the "looks" and your employer might suspend you from your job. The system has created this IMPRESSION about you in Public. You have no choice but to prove your innocence in the court. Your personal history and credentials are irrelevant. You better have "money" because lawyers are not doing charity work out there.

Still do not get it?

Here:

Most laws are usually biased against the dominant partner in the relationship, who, in most cases is male.

https://www.californiacriminaldefender.com/protecting-yourself-against-false-domestic-violence-accusations.html

I rest my case.

---

I admit that I did NOT disclose everything in my original post in the manner like above.

I cited a podcast in my original post because "I learned about Christensen's case from it." People are not checking mainstream news on a 24/7 basis - podcasts can draw attention to social issues that might be overlooked otherwise.

But the podcast offended you and you accused me of being dishonest, making assumptions, and outright making things up about Christensen. You misjudged my intent, my criticism, my statements, and accused me of outright lying. You are highly accusatory and your ego seems to supersede your judgement capacity even in the face of evidence and rebuttals provided to you.

For the sake of clarity: Domestic violence is a problem in itself and the Police is supposed to do its job when called upon to attend to a case of this nature.

My criticism is directed towards "How the SYSTEM works" part in relation to handling domestic violence cases. You have a manifesto?

Lestov16
Basically, the Bytch falsely accused him of hitting her, his entire life got ruined due to the false allegations, and he ended up committing suicide in hopeless despair. Legend is clearly pointing out the unregulated susceptibility of domestic battery investigations to wanton false allegations, which is an unfortunate abuse of the judicial system that we are trying to find a solution to but it continues to be a quagmire at the foundation of law enforcement and the impetus of the term "innocent until proven guilty"

StyleTime

Sigh...let's try this again. At absolute best, you have one side of the story. You've decided that this means the charges are false and the guy is innocent. There was no trial. We don't know what investigators found. We don't know Marlena's story. Objectively, we can only say we don't know.

You keep bringing up the issue of cops, but cops still require probable cause to arrest even in domestic violence situations. This is from the official California penal code which is publicly available to everyone. https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=PEN&division=&title=5.&part=4.&chapter=1.&article=

(b) The written policies shall encourage the arrest of domestic violence offenders if there is probable cause that an offense has been committed.

Additionally, cases generally only proceed if the prosecution feels they have enough evidence to make a case against the accused. Had the guy not killed himself, maybe we'd know what they found and could judge for ourselves. (The bond is given back if they discover she was lying btw.)
Put yourself in the shoes of the accused and assume that you had an argument with your female partner over something and exchanged a few harsh words with her.
Again, you're assuming this is what happened though.

I accused you of being dishonest, because you literally lied dude. You also, continually, used dishonest language.

You claim he was fired, which was a lie. You then said he was "suspended", to avoid admitting it was paid leave until his trial was over. You repeatedly called the accusations "false" despite not actually having all the facts of the case. You called an objectively true stance, which is that we don't know what happened, being a "feminazi."

Yeah dude, I'll continue to call you dishonest until you stop being dishonest.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Lestov16
Basically, the Bytch falsely accused him of hitting her, his entire life got ruined due to the false allegations, and he ended up committing suicide in hopeless despair. Legend is clearly pointing out the unregulated susceptibility of domestic battery investigations to wanton false allegations, which is an unfortunate abuse of the judicial system that we are trying to find a solution to but it continues to be a quagmire at the foundation of law enforcement and the impetus of the term "innocent until proven guilty"
If he wanted to talk about false accusations in general, fine. Make a thread for it.

This case just doesn't work as an example though, and this thread is about the case. He'd need an example where things like this happened: accusations found to be false, cops/investigators ****ed up, rights violated, etc.

Since the accused died, this case is basically lost to the wind. It's unlikely we'll ever know what happened here.

Robtard
This is correct, if the police show up and person A says that person B assaulted them and person B denies it, then there has to be some evidence present to lead to an arrest.

I'm guessing she had some sort of mark on her and/or the guy admitted to something physical happening, maybe pushing her or throwing an object. All just a guess though.

S_W_Legend believes the police showed up and made an arrest with absolute zero proof of an assault. If that were the case, the man would have had a nice lawsuit against the police department on his hands.

Lestov16
This is correct, if the police show up and person A says that person B assaulted them and person B denies it, then there has to be some evidence present to lead to an arrest.

I'm guessing she had some sort of mark on her and/or the guy admitted to something physical happening, maybe pushing her or throwing an object. All just a guess though.

S_W_Legend believes the police showed up and made an arrest with absolute zero proof of an assault. If that were the case, the man would have had a nice lawsuit against the police department on his hands. https://i.ibb.co/Lv4583p/Screenshot-20221214-202631-2.png

Bashar Teg
domestic abuse accusations do warrant arrest. I'm not uncomfortable with that at all, because it saves lives. pretty sure the point of putting the accused in jail (not prison) is for the safety of the abusee. give them time to change the locks, or pack up and gtfo. it saves many children's lives as well

Old Man Whirly!
To be balanced, false accusations do get made lives do get ruined. When accusations occur without corroborative evidence the Police as Bas says do try and ensure that a male partner (because sadly male partners are the ones who sometimes murder their partners/whole families) is removed from the scene and probablt given a restraining order. Whenever it is only two people present when an accusations about a crime, be it rape, assault etc. It can easily be a false report from spite. These things happen and can lead to tragedy. We only have one side of this, the only people who really know what happened are the two present and one is now dead. Any death over something like this is sad. It is what it is.

Bashar Teg
domestic abuse accusations do warrant arrest. I'm not uncomfortable with that at all, because it saves lives. pretty sure the point of putting the accused in jail (not prison) is for the safety of the abusee. give them time to change the locks, or pack up and gtfo. it saves many children's lives as well Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
To be balanced, false accusations do get made lives do get ruined. When accusations occur without corroborative evidence the Police as Bas says do try and ensure that a male partner (because sadly male partners are the ones who sometimes murder their partners/whole families) is removed from the scene and probablt given a restraining order. Whenever it is only two people present when an accusations about a crime, be it rape, assault etc. It can easily be a false report from spite. These things happen and can lead to tragedy. We only have one side of this, the only people who really know what happened are the two present and one is now dead. Any death over something like this is sad. It is what it is.

i disagree with none of that, so maybe we just wrote a 2-post satisfying end to this silly thread

Old Man Whirly!
i disagree with none of that, so maybe we just wrote a 2-post satisfying end to this silly thread Agree Bash.

BackFire
Heard about this. The guy was a local principal in my city. Very sad.

Lestov16
i disagree with none of that, so maybe we just wrote a 2-post satisfying end to this silly thread

I claim ownership for ending the thread. The whole "false accusation" thing is MY idea and ya'll are curbin' off it without acknowledgement. How Elon Musk of you laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing nono

Bashar Teg
my bad, didn't realize you wrote that law messed

StyleTime
Looking at Lestov's posts, particularly the one he replied to Robtard with, I'm genuinely unsure if he's trolling/joking or if he actually missed the same point that S_W_Legend missed.

Ya know, the whole "it's a false accusation because I say so" argument.

Old Man Whirly!
Looking at Lestov's posts, particularly the one he replied to Robtard with, I'm genuinely unsure if he's trolling/joking or if he actually missed the same point that S_W_Legend missed.

Ya know, the whole "it's a false accusation because I say so" argument. he's joking.

StyleTime
thumb up

Cool.

Lestov16
Isn't there accounts from the kids talking about her emotional abuse?

Bashar Teg
interesting. source?

Macklemore
rule 34

StyleTime
Isn't there accounts from the kids talking about her emotional abuse?
His daughter claims so, yes. Not Marlena's kids, who are the ones the charges come from.

And now, we'd normally hear Marlena's side of things. Because that's how trials work.

...But the guy killed himself instead of showing up for court, so we don't get to see the evidence.

Additionally, their relationship could be toxic and Christopher could still be guilty of battery and child endangerment. They aren't mutually exclusive, and often go hand in hand.

Lestov16
interesting. source? https://i.ibb.co/4pdHhjY/Screenshot-20221216-143524.png

StyleTime
Lestov, the accused saying "I'm innocent! I swear!" doesn't mean they're innocent. This is why we have trials dude.

Except he chose suicide instead of simply appearing for court.

Lestov16
Lestov, the accused saying "I'm innocent! I swear!" doesn't mean they're innocent. This is why we have trials dude.

Except he chose suicide instead of simply appearing for court.

So guilty until proven innocent?

StyleTime
So guilty until proven innocent?
No.
This is why we have trials dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.