Looks like Turkey is going to keep the wannabe dictator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

cdtm
And yet you defend Democracy. 🤨

Robtard
Yes,

If it's a fair election and Erdogan win's again, so be it. Turkey's a shithole after 20 years of Erdogan, if people want to keep that, it's on them.

edit: Though I suspect Erdogan may be using his station to keep himself in power.

Jaden_3.0
It's truly amazing what gaslighting an entire population can accomplish when you're a populist and can spout convincing rhetoric while carrying out almost none of your election promises.

Old Man Whirly!
A friend of mine had his legs broken protesting in Taksim Square 2013. Trust me when I tell you he never was going to lose and any appearance of demo kratis was staged.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
A friend of mine had his legs broken protesting in Taksim Square 2013. Trust me when I tell you he never was going to lose and any appearance of demo kratis was staged.

Was he assaulted?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Was he assaulted? it's not something I want to talk about online tbh. I shouldn't of mentioned it, he and his family are still in Turkey and his not exactly n of mine, his ife is, she worked for me in Cairo, she's Palestinian, he's a Turk.

Adam_PoE
I did not think they had real elections to begin with.

FalconPaunch!
What does this mean for Cyprus?

Jaden_3.0

FalconPaunch!
Dad said he was thinking about going there after summer. Oh well.

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I did not think they had real elections to begin with.

"It's legitimate elections when my side wins and election fraud when the other side wins."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.