Covid is not over!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/may/27/immunologist-akiko-iwasaki-we-are-not-done-with-covid-not-even-close?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Bashar Teg
I've been riding the subway sans-mask for a while now, but i do check worldometers frequently. if we get another spike in infections, the mask goes back on. what more could one do, besides feed their own anxiety over it

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I've been riding the subway sans-mask for a while now, but i do check worldometers frequently. if we get another spike in infections, the mask goes back on. what more could one do, besides feed their own anxiety over it This is true, I still think I have some long covid going on.

Patient_Leech
I work in a hospital. We wore masks longer than I think anyone. 3 years.

They finally made them optional a couple months ago.

So I feel like I've done my time with masks. I have gone back to wearing one some, though, when I've been a little sick.

Adam_PoE
I've been riding the subway sans-mask for a while now, but i do check worldometers frequently. if we get another spike in infections, the mask goes back on. what more could one do, besides feed their own anxiety over it

I still wear mine on shared transit.

cdtm
Of course you do.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This is true, I still think I have some long covid going on.

that sucks. i read something about it going away after 2 years. how long has it been since you got it first?

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I still wear mine on shared transit.

it's not as bad in nj/nyc atm, almost nonexistent. I've been maskless for about a month. of course there's still a small risk, but i find the odds acceptable for now. if not, what the hell am i doing on the subway to begin with

Adam_PoE
it's not as bad in nj/nyc atm, almost nonexistent. I've been maskless for about a month. of course there's still a small risk, but i find the odds acceptable for now. if not, what the hell am i doing on the subway to begin with

I am not going to be shoulder-to-shoulder with the unwashed masses in an enclosed space respirating the same recycled air without a mask on. It is gross.

Old Man Whirly!
that sucks. i read something about it going away after 2 years. how long has it been since you got it first?

it's not as bad in nj/nyc atm, almost nonexistent. I've been maskless for about a month. of course there's still a small risk, but i find the odds acceptable for now. if not, what the hell am i doing on the subway to begin with the second dose of Coved I had is about 18 months ago. Interestingly evidence of the virus still being present in tissue more than 2 years later is coming out as is damage and get this... triggering other viruses you've had in the past.

Bashar Teg
didn't know that. if you had chicken pox, you should probably get the shingles vaccine

cdtm
I am not going to be shoulder-to-shoulder with the unwashed masses in an enclosed space respirating the same recycled air without a mask on. It is gross.

Masks aren't to protect you from them, they're to protect them from you.

Keep wearing that mask.

Bashar Teg
what? I'm missing out on 24/7 streaming phaggotry, because ignore list? i should click ?

nah thumb downsmile

cdtm

Unwashed masses

Adam_PoE
what? I'm missing out on 24/7 streaming phaggotry, because ignore list? i should click ?

nah thumb downsmile

Nobody takes his weak bait bullshit. Nobody engages with him, so he posts to himself back-to-back. It really should not be allowed.

cdtm
Are you wearing a mask while you type that?

Please do, I fear Covid transferring electronically.

cdtm
And people actually do engage me. When they're around.

Who am I supposed to be engaging with the tumbleweeds?

Bashar Teg
Nobody takes his weak bait bullshit. Nobody engages with him, so he posts to himself back-to-back. It really should not be allowed.

all because some whore couldn't attend to and raise her retard whoreson, even a teeny little bit. tsk tsk

cdtm
Look at the sensitive leftist.

Your Joosey colors are showing hypocrite.

Adam_PoE
all because some whore couldn't attend to and raise her retard whoreson, even a teeny little bit. tsk tsk

Even she got sick of him, and passed the responsibility to his sister. Imagine your own mother not being able to tolerate your presence. It explains a lot. Sad.

Bashar Teg
to be fair that was all hillary and obama's fault

Adam_PoE
Thanks, Obama.

Old Man Whirly!
My brother had COvid recently.

Robtard
Hopeful no long covid effects?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Hopeful no long covid effects? I hope so, he caught it three weeks ago in Iceland. We will see.

Deano
You lot love living in fear don't you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Deano
You lot love living in fear don't you? durpalm Wat?

Adam_PoE
Imagine being afraid of a vaccine, while claiming everyone else is living in fear.

cdtm
Imagine being afraid of a vaccine, while claiming everyone else is living in fear.

Imagine being afraid of a gun from a law abiding citizen, while insisting legal owners live in fear.

jaden_2.0
Imagine all the people...

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Imagine all the people... You may saaaay I'm a beater
But I'm not the only one
I hope somedaaaay you'll join us
And then we can beat my wife and son

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
You may saaaay I'm a beater
But I'm not the only one
And then we can beat my wife and son they don't make songs like that anymore.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
You may saaaay I'm a beater
But I'm not the only one
And then we can beat my wife and son

Those were better times. thumb up

Deano

Yes I am wary of an experimental MRNA jab has killed a member of my family.

But don't be mistaken, i am not living in fear. Quite the opposite.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Deano
Yes I am wary of an experimental MRNA jab has killed a member of my family.

But don't be mistaken, i am not living in fear. Quite the opposite.

Proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.