...GB News is scum like the rest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPaunch!
Cyyg9OrggYI

_FEZK9e3gTI

914VZ9-yxFI

Old Man Whirly!
No, it's not like the rest. It's much, much, much worse.

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, it's not like the rest. It's much, much, much worse. I'm really struggling to understand the scale of drivvle and your standards, but I can't find a single outlet that isn't dogshit.

Maybe the Daily Mail, because it's almost like they know no one believes anything they say so just go all out bullshit.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I'm really struggling to understand the scale of drivvle and your standards, but I can't find a single outlet that isn't dogshit.

Maybe the Daily Mail, because it's almost like they know no one believes anything they say so just go all out bullshit. I read the Guardian.

FalconPaunch!
I read the Guardian. Left wing bullshit. If anything, I'd recommend the Independent.

Old Man Whirly!
Left wing bullshit. If anything, I'd recommend the Independent. owned by a dodgy Russian... I'll stick to the Guardian.

FalconPaunch!
**** you, Whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
**** you, Whirly. Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
**** you, Whirly. Sorry, my leftwing honesty...

FalconPaunch!
Whereas I'm more of a centrist.

Darth Thor
You guys still watch tv news channels? Or read the papers?

I just stick to youtubers I've learned to trust.

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You guys still watch tv news channels? Or read the papers?

I just stick to youtubers I've learned to trust. Yeah, I do that too. Mainstream media keep asking for subscriptions and donations.

I just feel like telling them to suck a dick.

jaden_2.0
TOMMEH!!!

Old Man Whirly!
I certainly don't listen to you tubers.

FalconPaunch!
I certainly don't listen to you tubers. Some are informative like LetsTalkElections, but then you have douchebags like Stefan Molyneux.

Darth Thor
Have to pick ones you trust. Just make sure they have a good track record with giving you the facts.

Miles better options than the mainstream BS.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Have to pick ones you trust. Just make sure they have a good track record with giving you the facts.

Miles better options than the mainstream BS. I'm going to disagree there.

Old Man Whirly!
Main stream media, good mainstream media triangulate news from verifiable sources. That's what confirmed means. Some guy on YouTube... not so much.

FalconPaunch!
Main stream media, good mainstream media triangulate news from verifiable sources. That's what confirmed means. Some guy on YouTube... not so much. You're neglecting the fact that mainstream media, despite their extensive research and monies, are extensively biased and skewer their opinions to manipulate the general masses who don't know any better. They aren't to be trusted.

Let me make this clearer for you: Do you trust FOX news?

Old Man Whirly!
You're neglecting the fact that mainstream media, despite their extensive research and monies, are extensively biased and skewer their opinions to manipulate the general masses who don't know any better. They aren't to be trusted.

Let me make this clearer for you: Do you trust FOX news? That like GB news is and never has been mainstream media and I doubt it ever triangulated on the election result which is why it has lost law suits. It's news was rarely confirmed and mostly comment like youtube.

FalconPaunch!
Boris Johnson joins GB news. SvlJQy6APOA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.