pirates of the caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmss

Mrs.Sparrow
I read the WHOLE thing at simplyscripts.com pirate arrrrggg!!Jhonny arrg is arrg SEXY arrg

Mrs.Sparrow
But it's such a pretty boat!!

billyboyd4ever
um sweety thats all well + good cuz i love potc and everything....but arent you kinda in the wrong place???

Verity
Yeah!!....Isn't there like another forum for this??confused

P-NuT
get that pirate Sh*t out of here.

billyboyd4ever
haha laughing out loud

CapinJacksparow
ya. i mean i like potc and all, but i believe there is a LOBBY FOR PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. it's a great movie, but i think lotr is better... that's why i'm here. but the reason why i'm HERE writing under POTC is because i like this movie too. (the reason 4 the potc screen name is b/c my fav. character in lotr is somewhat taken by billyboyd4ever) kinda confusing but if u read my post once or twice you'll get it. smile

billyboyd4ever
hahahahahahahhahahahahaahah omg a lobby for potc!!!! hahah that was classic....hhahaha sorry bout the sn tho...hehe i beat you to it!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

gregmss
hi who hates me

IBjackshat
hey potc is the best movie on the whole planet!!!!!!! AND THAT JACK SPARROW IS A PIECE O WORK AIN'T HE!!!!!! HOTTNESS!!!!!!!! all u who says lotr is bttr in potc is CRAZY!!!!!!!!! i've seen potc 10 times and it gets better every time (not to mention so does jack)!!!!!!!!!! I B JACK'S HAT!!!!!! OH AND ANOTHER ONE OF THE MANY MRS. CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW'S!!!!!!!!

J/ A/ C/ K/ S/ P/ A/ R/ R/ O/ W/
-my anti drug-
all u captain jack lovers shud email me at [email protected]

IBjackshat
"smith or smithy if u'd like"

" but it's such a pretty boat...ship!"

"what do u say to three shilings and we forget the name"

if any one besides me speaks with a cockney accent instead of american...please say so...i feel all alone...sep for...grrrrr...captain jack sparrow!!!!!!

diegocala
Ur name says jack shat!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Oh never mind...guess my mind is in the gutter...

IBjackshat
hun it's JACK'S HAT!!!!! whooo u needa get out more often...jk pirate beer

here b ur rock n'roll rock

cogger15
pirates of the caribbean rules! much better than LOTR!!!!!!! johnny and orlando are sooooo hott as pirates!!!!

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!!! pirate pirate love love love

Kes
gregmss>What is that?Your 1st post?

gregmss
yes

Kes
Yes?! What is it? Is it the script?

katie1989
Does anyone have some really good pics from the POTC? eg Jack Sparrow doing a charismatic swagger

diegocala
You mean his drunkin stumble?

gregmss
kes it is the script

BondJamesBond
Oh, someone's gonna get scolded!!

Kes
Thats a spoiler!!!Dammit! I swear I'm going to hate that movie messed

BondJamesBond
**Smack**

diegocala
Ahh, go easy on the kiddo wink

Sparrows Angel

CapinJacksparow
I'm sorry, i love ur pic of capin jack sparrows angel!!!!!!!!!! YO HO!
i know that song by heart...
yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me
we pilage we plunder we rifel the loot
drink up me earties yo ho
we kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
drink up me earties yo ho!
and so on and so forth.......

IBjackshat
U BLOKES (AND SHELIAS) ARE GREAT!!!!!

JACK IS MINE THOUGH SRY!!!!!

HE LIVES IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!

IBjackshat
U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

JACK IS MINE SRY!!!!!!!! pirate

IBjackshat
we kindle and char, inflame and ignite
drink up me 'arties yo ho

we burn up the city we're really a fright
drink up me 'arties yo ho

IBjackshat
I KNOW I'LL SOIUND LIKE SUCH A WANKER BUT HOW'D YOU'S GUYSGET THOSE PICS UP UNDER YOU'S SN??????

IBjackshat
how the heck do u get those avatars up there!!??

Kes
Here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t6546.html

Lt.Columbo
Just saw it yesterday, EXCELLENT!

CapinJacksparow

le_sainte
WOO HOO!
and really BAD eggs!

cogger15
la la la la la

CapinJacksparow
AYE!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!! AND REALLY BAD EGGS!!!! *looks strangly off* woo... *falls*

gregmss
who likes my website

cogger15
what website?????

IBjackshat
G'day u filthy blighters!!!!!!!! you's ready to go pillage, plunder, rifle, and loot???!!!!! i am!!!!!!

IBjackshat
MY NAME IS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW AND I LOVE SCASRLET KNOLL!!!! ok ok i just wanted to get that outta me system... smile

CapinJacksparow
and that be... who luv? i think ya may be a bit confused. you're MY hat. not me. i think you forgot mate, i'm captain jack sparrow, savvy?

IBjackshat
sry sum one told me too......well cpt. let me tell u it's an honor to sit on ur lovley...sexy...head!!!!!!!! *rollin on f;loor laughin*

le_sainte
uhhh no expression ... smile & yes

diegocala
Will you sit on mine? laughing out loud laughing out loud eek!

CapinJacksparow
aye it is an honor! i wish i could do that!!.... but i can't... it's physically impossible...that makes me sad... i'm so sexy.... *goes and pouts*

Tiger
any one got a good pic of Anamaria?

CapinJacksparow
do you ppl know what happened here? this thread was origionally posted in the lotr forum. so that's the reason for the weirdness at the begining.

cogger15
oh rite

billyboyd4ever
heeh ok this was moved!!! go potc!! hehe jack saprrow...

BoNnIElAsS06
rite on!

ahaetrkarykl
yayyyy potc!

billyboyd4ever
hahah how sad i feel like a loser...anyways....

ahaetrkarykl
i like that poster. thanks billyboyd4ever. i love to see the sexy pics!

billyboyd4ever
heheh me too....im giving a different one to my friend fo rher bday

elromendil

cogger15
yeah it is the best summer movie!

billyboyd4ever
yea it most definetly is...the best movie released in 2003 in my opinion

Kes
I saw it today. It was ok. Funny, not bad on the story side thou not really very original. The biginning is kinda boring thou. Jack Sparrow is a great character but he's not the only great character.
Dont think its briliante and saying its the best movie of 2003 is actually not saying a lot roll eyes (sarcastic) Overall I had fun.

elromendil

Kes
They probably just say that because of the way he walks and waves his hands around. But I say its BS. I mean 2 chicks slaped him lol Cos he was messing around stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
POTC licks balls!!!!

cogger15
so do u!!! so kes when did u see POTC??? and what did u think?

BoNnIElAsS06
laughing out loud ha ha ha laughing out loud

Kes
This is what I thought of it:

It was ok. Funny, not bad on the story side thou not really very original. The beginning is kinda boring thou. Jack Sparrow is a great character but he's not the only great character.
Dont think its brilliant and saying its the best movie of 2003 is actually not saying a lot roll eyes (sarcastic) Overall I had fun.

ahaetrkarykl
the movie is really fun

BoNnIElAsS06
yes, i saw it three times, and i never got bored once.. i wanted to see it again, but my parents got sick of paying for me to go and see it.. and since i was sorta broke.. i havent got to see it again.. sad sad sad sad sad

ahaetrkarykl
im waiting for it to come out at te cheap movie theater for $3

BoNnIElAsS06
oh.. well that would be nice.. i should find one of those.. hee hee

Kes
lol Dont think I'll see it again. I have a few movies I wanna see in the cinema and video so I have to save up smile

billyboyd4ever
i dont think there are any movies i wanna see rite now so i could try to go for my 8th tim eheheh

ahaetrkarykl
this just in!

The release date for 'Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD and video in the U.S is confirmed as December 2nd -- just in time to put on your Christmas wish list. The DVD will be packed with goodies: Johnny will share one of the commentary tracks, and there'll be 'Making-of' featurettes, deleted scenes, scene progression, an image gallery, a blooper reel, a featurette called 'Below Deck', and an interactive history of pirates.

yayayayayayay!!

elromendil
anyone know when it coems out in other countries? sad

Kes
Ah the bloopers must be funny! And of course who here doesnt love deleted scenes?!
Personally I love watching making ofs. And I dont have a DVD player laughing out loud
So no POTC for me.

CapinJacksparow
poor u. OMG!!! MORE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kes
Thats ok. I'm not really into bying movies. I tape them stick out tongue
Thou I do like to see bloopers and deleted scenes so maybe I'll rent it and see it in my cousins house.

billyboyd4ever
awww but still thats sad....no dvd player....i didnt have one for a while but now i do!!! yay!! big grin

billyboyd4ever
hey can someone answer a potc question for me:
why didnt jack get more ammunition for his gun while he wa sin Port Royal or Tortuga?

nemo
u know the scene when jack jumped into the water to rescuse elizabeth, then he came up and tore off her corset, and one of the officer said, " i would never have thought of that" , and then jack said " obviously, u've never been to singapore."
what is that supposed to mean?
what is the joke really, i just don't get it.

cogger15
POTC will be released in England on 5th December!!!

CapinJacksparow
i think in those days women in singapore always wore corsets. does that answer your question?

Sheepz
Singapore was known for it's many brothels and whore houses

CapinJacksparow
yea, and that too

cogger15
laughing out loud!!!

nemo
u sure????????? i'm from singapore and i never heard anything like that.
but that still doesn't make sense with what he was doing.

as for wearing corset, the women in singapore r mostly chinese or malay, and they don't wear corset, so the comment still do not make sense to me.

i just kept wondering what the joke is bout.

PiratePrincess
Maybe the prostitutes in these brothels and whore houses wore corsets, nemo. A lot has changed since the time of pirates!! And it does make sense because when Jack undid the corset Elizabeth was able to breathe, meaning that with the corset on tight she couldn't!!

nemo
i know that she couldn't breath because of the corset.
and u should know that wearing corset is westerner tradition not an asian one.
there must be something else about singapore that make it the hit of the joke, i just don't know what.

Kes
Maybe its just a mistake.

Poppet
Yeah! Pirates existed a while ago! Civilazation's gotten up since then LOL

billyboyd4ever
haha i dunno iw ouldnt mind some sexy pirate slike jack roaming around...

nemo
i thought he look quite weird in the movie, with the dark eye shadow and hat. but i really like his swaggering and his accent.

cogger15
WEIRD?!?!?!?!?! HE LOOKED TOTALLY HOTT AS JACK!!!!!!! love

billyboyd4ever
yes!!!!! i soooo agree....heheh johnny looks hot 24/7!!!
you kno what would be cool, if in the next movie they changed his look so hes like younger...i mean nto changing ti a lot, just showing his progression thru age...

samIam
yeah I want to know about jacks past .. but they can't do that cuz then orlando couldn't be in it !!!!!! major tragitylight blue century sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
back than it was -me frm singapore too!!eek!eek!eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it was a place for brothels then you gotta take in the time period we were colonised back then remember?londoners walkin all ardwink

bLooMiLiCioUs
so corsets all ard - and they undo them in brothels...
and when that guy said "had a lil brush with the east india company did we?"
well nemo if you did ur history (or atleast if you live here laughing out loud damn history n social studies ehwink) u'd know that that was where raffles came frm and colonised singapore.it was all western then,with orchard a total ang moh place(sorry guys that's singlish therewink)
so....you get it now?

Caribbean_Chick
go bloomirock.. and I think they should make at least one movie about Jack's past.. but hey they could always make Orli look older to be Will's Dad since Will is supposed to be a spitting image of his Dad

billyboyd4ever
yea i have a feeling that htey put the spitting imagine thing in there for a purpose

bLooMiLiCioUs
shifty i wldnt mind getting his dad then...shifty

billyboyd4ever
haha ill be his mom!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
that would suck though.. yea I got the sme thought when said the thing about him being a spitting image of his Dad

Caribbean_Chick
but imaging trying to play the part of your characters dadconfused that would be hard

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing you'd be talking to urselfeek!

Caribbean_Chick
lol well yea.. except for the fact that Will's Dad is dead lol

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing gd pointlaughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
lmaolaughing.. although that would be even wierder.. even though I talk to myself anywaysstick out tongue lol jokes

billyboyd4ever
ahhai do too...

i dont kno if ive saidt his before...but my friend went to the potc premire and her and here sister bought these potc rings, and orli took them, kissed them, and gave them back...they also got a poster signed by him...then a clip of her was put on the potc website of her @ the premire link...it was really cool

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek!eek!eek!ONG NO FAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORLI KISSED THEM????!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY GOT A POSTER SIGNED BY HIM???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rants raves and dies of jealousy*

Caribbean_Chick
omg!!!!I'm going to the next premiere maybe I'll be as luck as them!!!yes Happy Dance

billyboyd4ever
hahaha that would be nice...they couldnt met johnny tho...they said he was completely surrounded by fans + bodyguards...

bLooMiLiCioUs
BUT THEY MET ORLI THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
I know eh.. I'd be happy if I saw him in person 200 yards awaybig grinlove

bLooMiLiCioUs
lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

billyboyd4ever
YEA SHE SAID AT ONE POINT SHE LOOKED @ ORLI AND HE WAVED...AND ANOTHER TIME SHE WAS ALMOST NEXT TO JOHNNY...BUT A LADY + HER STROLLER WAS IN THE WAY AND THEN HIS BODYGUARDS MADE HIUM LEAVE!!!!! DOESNT THAT SUCK!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
*SCREAMS*
DAMMIT ORLI WAVED AT HERR???!!!!!!!!!!
he seems to hv a fantastic memorylaughing out loud he knows all his fans who've met him before by sight!!

billyboyd4ever
yea and i kno its all true cuz ive seen pics...its amazing...

bLooMiLiCioUs
*jealous* MAHORLY jealousevil face

Caribbean_Chick
I know that would rock man!!!!love love love

sadge
i know this might sound sad but i dont get what was wrong with the spoiler thing!!! it was about potc so whats the deal plez tell me else ill be thinking about it for ages

sadge
sorry i didnt read these pages yet now i shall scream
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
h
im gonna cry like a baby and have a tantrum i wanna see orli u have know idea how jealous i am
billyboyd4eva arnt u jealous that u couldve gone with her
god i would have been i would have given anything to meet him
(swoons)

god he looks so sexy with blndishy hair

bLooMiLiCioUs
I KNOOWW!!!!*swoon* TELL me abt it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadge
lucky cow
lucky cow
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
tries to be happy for her......cant hold out much longer.......... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo huh huh *pants* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Caribbean_Chick
lol I know they're so lucky!! I would never wash my hand again lolstick out tonguebig grin

The_Red_Dagon
OHMYGOD, I found da' cutest picture on the internet on Thursday.

HOW DO I GET IT ON HERE?

Can someone pweeze help me? blink blink...

Unholy_Cheese
Yeah put around the site its on, like u do on a sigbig grin

Unholy_Cheese
Or easier just go to "add reply" and down the bottom it says "add attachment"
and brose for it on ya pc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.