the new jedi starfighter!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
on the force.net there is a irtical about a new jedi starfighter and the look is .....
take the origanal jedi starfighter and a tie fighter
take the tie fighter cockpit and place it where the old cockpit was
paint the whole thing grey
give it a bit of weathering
and presto....the jedi starfighter v 2.0

i think it is slightly cheesy
how about you guys and gals

Captain REX
That would look REALLY messed up...

Member.
LOL

Rogue Jedi
npt very attractive sounding.

Ghastly_Twin
Heres a pic of the new Jedi Starfighter. It's the first Tie Fighter prototype:

Ushgarak
Thanks for the pic, though we do not know it is meant to be a TIE prototype- just because it shares some design detail does not make it a prototype.

Member.
sure does have some things similar, 70% chance a prototype.

Rogue Jedi
looks like a mini star destroyer with a tie fighter crashed into its bridge.

Member.
lol, that it does. we all know that the star destroyer is a pumped up version of the jedi starship thingy.

GABRIEL05
http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=episode3/newspics/FioreDesign.jpg

x-men
na,i think that the first pic looks better(even though the first one looked mest up as well)
how do you put pictures into your message, someone tell me please.

Captain REX
Yeah, both of them are just plain messed up. I hope Lucas doesn't really do that. The Jedi Starfighter is fine how it is.

Also, the Star Destroyer is based upon the Acclamator-class ship that the clonetroopers use.

x-men
your so right C rex
and what happens to the jedi starfighters v 2.0 after that ,does the empire hot rod them and turn them in to tie fighters
the jedi starfighter that i like is anakins.
have you seen it in toy.it looks class
please please george dont use that stupid jedistarfighter v 2.0 idea no

x-men
the jedi starfighters and tie fighters are completely different vechiles and they both belong to different sides (bad and good)

Captain REX
Plus, Sienar Fleet Systems is already an independent company. They wouldn't merge with Kuat, who make the Star Destroyers.

x-men
your right
the jedi star fighters are fine the way they are

LanceWindu
What starfighter is that?

We've never seen him in a Jedi starfighter before.

You must be talking about the speeder he stole to rescue Obi-Wan in Ep 2.

Captain REX
Actually, his modified personal Jedi Starfighter. Modified to fit his insane flying needs. EU though, but pretty cool.

Rogue Jedi
very cool. i like it.

x-men
yes that is the one
doesnt it look cool

Captain REX
Reminds me of the certain podracer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
That looks sweet.

I was wrong.

x-men
obi-wan and plo koon are also getting new jedi starfighters
i think i know what plo koons looks like,it is exactly the same as the jedi starfighter we saw in episode 2 but its green
i know this because ...you know there are new starwars toys coming out 'the clone wars products',well i went to america and bought the green jedi starfighter and on the box it showed that plo koon was sitting in it.

General Kaliero
I've also seen blue, and that had Plo Koon in it...

x-men
year,
and remember there was a spy report on theforce.net said that today on shoot they filmed a jedistarfighter scene with 3 starfighters and one of them got gunned down
well i think it was plo koon

ragesRemorse
every new aircraft from the star wars movie look like crap or there just recyled visions of the alst movies, the naboo fighter give me a break looks like a flattend banana

x-men
i must admit that is pretty true

kit fisto
Well, those clone wars starfighteres are going to be blue. I haven't seen any green ones yet. Does any one of you guys have a pic of them?

finti
well we really dont know, yet do we

yerssot
never heard of green ones ...

kit fisto
When I said Clone Wars, I meant the Clone wars micro series, on cartoon network. The toy lines allready have been displayed on Wizardworld, so we know they're going to be blue. In the book "inside the worlds of AOTC" is a description of green and red starfighters. But I can't find any pics...

The green ones can be used by any jedi, the red ones are for perticular jedi.

General Kaliero
Umm... Plo Koon is not just "any Jedi." If ANYONE is getting red ones (if that is true) then the whole Council would have red ones...

Fire
that one gabriel05 showed looks a lot like a tie interceptor

kit fisto
I know, but that info comes from an official source. And plo probably has a red one, but the green one any jedi can use (when his or heres is broken or so)

ANd where did you see this picture of plo? Could you post it here please?

yerssot
up till now, all EU I think...

kit... belgium? also? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i like anakins, but the one that has a tie cockpit is ugly.

kit fisto
yeah, anakins new one rocks. The one with the tie-cockpit is a fan fic I think

Rogue Jedi
whatever it is, it is ugly. looks lik a le car.

LanceWindu
Actually no, the Jedi-TIE Starfighter is an Episode 3 ship, it was confirmed by some guy at Lucasfilm or Hyperspace or something.

yerssot
far as I heard lance, it had some TIE links, not confirmed how exactly it would look like...

LanceWindu
It was said to look like a TIE cockpit welded to a Jedi Starfighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.