Episode-II Select Number 47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
I want this one for my desktop wallpaper.
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/05/img/sel_47_ect.jpg
Nice image of someone, probably Anakin, on a swoop bike in the deserts of what I believe is Tatooine.

Darth Pants
It's only an animatic too, imagine what the finished scene will look like. This is one of the better selects IMHO.

ratcat
Yeah, like I said, this would be a nice wallpaper.

finti
nice image, real nice, and yes it must be Tattooine.

ratcat
TF.N have a really cool anitmation someone has created.
Check it out.
http://theforce.net/episode2/newspics/sel_47_peteani.gif

Gundark
Cool. Although it does make me more impatient that we have another year to go.

Vicky
I know what you mean, a year always goes so slowly when you're waiting for something. Though the image excites me a lot, it has an air of drama around it. Especially with it being dusk/dawn (not sure which). If all of Ep.2 is like it (i.e. the backdrops), I don't think we could be disappointed. Did I just jinx that?

ratcat
Remember that this is an animatic, not a production shot.

Gundy, just make sure you have room for all the sleeping bags. big grin

Dim
Hmm..looks like Utah.

Jameous Woodshire
LOL Dim! big grin

I sure its Tatooine, and it's the flatland right before they reach Beggars Canyon in the pod race I think..

queeq
Ani on his swoop to find his mom. Did you get the spoiler info about Anakin finding his captured mom in the Tusken Village?

Dim
Well it does!! laughing out loud

And yes, queeq...we did.

queeq
So it's Ani on a killing streak. Cool. evil face

ratcat
Fair leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to..... suffering...

Hmmmmm, me thinks the Tuskens may suffer a bit.

Darth Pants
The two rumours don't add up, though. How could Anakin hold his dying mother in his arms in a tent full of Tusken Raiders? Maybe he kills a tent-full, says goodbye to Shmi, meditates, then kills the women and children.

ratcat
KEY Word: Rumours. Right now, I'm just taking them all with a pinch of salt.

Darth Pants
Yeah, but right now some of them seem certain, that's probably the first contradictory thing I've heard.

Dim
About all I'm willing to accept is that there is probably something that happens with Anakin, Shmi and Tusken Raiders.

Darth Pants
Yeah, I don't pin too much on them but I'm sure we will see that a good few rumours will be reality. I don't trust spy reports too much, not after it was believed that Panaka would duel against Obi Wan and Qui Gon.

queeq
"Always in motion is the future." So are rumours.

Well, the rumours say Anakin comes to free his mother in a "friendly" Tusken Village where she dies due to Tusken violence. After a night of meditation grieving for his mother he gets up and walks into the village with his lightsabre lit. It is unclear how much violence, if any, will be shown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.