Teaser Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bragg2012
I recently downloaded the "real trailer" which is fake of course. It is herendous I advise everyone not to get it. The braveheart scene with added in lightsabers is very amusing though and ALL of the cuts from the OT and TPM.
Anyone else got it? and what does u think of it?

ratcat
Hmmm, I downloaded this a long time back, I thought it was quite good actually.

Darth Pants
I remember a room full of guys I hardly knew watching that trailer, who would not be convinced it wasn't the real thing. I said "No, it's a cleverly done fake" but they said it was downloaded off a Star Wars website and hence could not be fake, and said it was "already looking better than Ep1". Infuriating.

ratcat
We have one of those at my office who swears blind he knows a website were you can download Episode-II from in it's rough cut entirety.....

He can never seem to remember the address though. laughing out loud

toochilled
Ha! - yeah mine too.!@

Course - I DO know a place where you can download the rough cut - but it aint connected to no outbound servers!

Bragg2012
Anybody recon that Killer Movies will have the trailer uploaded b4 it is released with POTA??

ratcat
I hope it hits the web early, like they did with POTA trailers. I'm sure KM will have it in their vaults ASAP after that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.