movie-mistakes.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
check out this website - tres cool!

www.movie-mistakes.com

Kes
The best! I love it!
I love checking for mistakes and the trivia is awsome too!

Phoenix
YAY!!! I found a moviemistakes junkie, just like me!!

Dexx
it's long since we know of this site

Kes
Yup. Pretty much any new movie I see I go check out how many mistakes it has and suply a few big grin

Phoenix
i am not observant enough to supply, but i always check it out!

wicker_man
I lent my DVD copy of Dog Soldiers to my next door neighbour who is also a marine, and when i got it back i was told of two army mistakes within the film:

1) At the beginning we see our marines training,complete with blank firing standard British Marine assault rifles,however one of them has it postioned so he is firing with his left hand on the trigger,this would mean he would recieve the empty cartridges in his face.

2) And even further to the start of the film, when Private Cooper is training for the Special Ops we get a glimpse of the base of Captain Ryans hand gun which has no magazine clip in it, even though a minute or two later he manages to fire a shot without having to add a clip.

However i still luv this movie,one of my modern favourites.

GABRIEL05
Yeah the trivia section does rock.

diegocala
He could have had one in the chamber

LanceWindu
I love this site, I first found it a couple years ago.

BTW I'm gonna go cheack out mistakes on Daredevil which I just watched last night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.