is this the new darth vader suite in episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
i dont know how to put pics on to messages so ill describle it.
if you go on to supershadow.com and on the left hand side click on starwars episode 3 pictures pics,when that comes up there will be a picture of palpatine with a man,a man wearing a breathing mask but no helmet.he has pipes coming from his mouth , no hair at the side of his head just a lod of hair running through the middle of his head.he also has red goggle things covering his eyes exactley like plo koon has.
it isnt confirmed that this is the new darth vader but if it is, i am going to sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
I know who you are talking about.

That is not Darth Vader, but Moff Trachta, who later becomes traitorous to the Emperor.

Captain REX
He is from the comic book series called Empire, in which Palpatine sends Vader to apprehend the wayward Moff.

x-men
thanks C rex
i was getting pretty worried

Captain REX
No problem.

Though, in the comic book Infinities, Vader wears an awesome suit as Yoda toys with his mind...

x-men
what do you mean confused

jan vader
Hello! I am Jan Erik Ingvaldsen from Norway.
I am building a Darth Vader suit for episode 3 in the cinema.

Now to the point:

I believ that two persons (Anakin and somebody else) get injured and have to live i a life support suit.

the picture with the goggle and breathing thingy guy is not Vader.
The Vader picture in the back is not just some background from the future.
Maybe these two will have a fight with the emperor watching like Luke and Vader in Episode 6.
I think that the Emperor say in episode 3 (you must destroy the remains of Anakin With Hate, Only then can you be Vader.

Alas making the croud think that the other injured guy is (the remains of Anakin) And Obi Wan will say in episode 4 vader betrayed and murdered Lukes father and they will find out about the trouth in episode5
this is for the next generation, we already know Vader is Anakin!

cornponious
Alright dude, are you saying you are the guy who is building the OFFICIAL Darth Vader suit for the OFFICIAL Star Wars Episode III???

If that is what you are saying, then please confirm. Otherwise, I'm going to ignore your post.

cornponious

Swordfish2k0
Yeah and i'm Natalie Portman's secret lover!

Mr.Deflok
And I'm Jesus... back with a vengence.

Shadowkiller
Yeah and I am "good friends" with GL

eleveninches
Don't you mean the "Old" Darth vader suit.

It would be older than the one in the original trilogy

flickerstick
I figured that he meant he was making a suit that he could wear for the release.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.