the ewok movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chrome_shadow
there is infact another star wars film most of you would never of herd about, it was called "the ewok movie" it is a story about padme and anikin skywalker with their 2 children, leia and luke, they crash land on this planet where the ewoks live, only anikin and padme are kidnapped by a really really big dude sep they don't have lightsabers or any guns, which is kinda odd. and for those who don't believe me, DO SOME RESEARCH i saw it when i was like 5 years old, i didn't understand it much back then, and i only just realised that it was indeed a starwars movie. Happy Dance

ChinaNiki
i think i remember seeing this
it didn't seem to be up to Lucas standards

chrome_shadow
no it wasn't, that is why it didn't come out in movies...i think... i aint sure if it did, but it wasn't very well known.

Lizzy86
I think it was a tv-movie, but it doesn't talk about anakin family, the plot is more of less this:

A family crash on Endor in their space shuttle. The parents are captured by a cannibalistic giant, but the two children, Mace and Cindel, escape and are taken in by the Ewoks. They persuade the Ewoks to aid them rescuing their parents. And so they all set out on a journey to the giant's cave in a faraway valley, a journey filled by many perils and magical marvels.

chrome_shadow
WOW u explained that so well!

scifigunslinger
i saw ewoks 1 and 2 but i don't remember anakin or padme. plus in part 2 the brother and parents get killed.

gregmss
i have it on DVD

chrome_shadow
wow cool i didn't know they made a dvd!!

gregmss
mabye only in england only special feature is a trailer (not done by geoge lucas just lucas films)

chrome_shadow
icic

Ushgarak
Anakin and Padme? In the Ewok Movie?

(goes into hysterical laughter)

Anyway, as we all know, it was chod.

chrome_shadow
chod??

chrome_shadow
look I GET THE POINT it wasn't padme and anikin and anyone else i was told BY A FRIEND gawd

Crash_Overload
Maybe Not Movie, but I remeber being Ewok animated Series back when i was like 4. (What was the deal with that big hooded guy that lives in a cave with his rat budy?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.