Official Website revamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
The Official Starwars Website has undergone a major redesign today.

There's also some now Episode-II material, including Official confirmation of Count Dooku amongst other things.

razman
One word - WOW!!!

It looks great! They've got a ton of new features, and pictures! Read about it more here.

Ushgarak
Hey! I wnated more Select pics from Episode V! And I still don't know who the mysterious hermit is...

ratcat
Hmmmm, Sorry, I thought we agreed, NO Episode-V Spoilers. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
Wow, yeah..that looks cool., It's really Ep2 promotion, Phase 1 now.

toochilled
Great at first - hopefully they will work out the design bugs soon!

smokin'

Darth Daft
I love the way every time you load up the official site it has a different layout at the start. One of them shows a closeup of Natalie Portman in her costume:http://natpn.homestead.com/home.html

Dim
Yeah, I like that one too...especially how it's countered with Leia in her white ESB suit.

ratcat
I never realised just how much of a waif she is until I saw that pic.

DrK
If waif means hot I totally agree. If it doesn't mean hot I need to smack you RC. smile BTW, what does waif mean?

ratcat
In my book it means terribly thin. I mean, she must have a sub 20 inch waist.

JediOasis
Thanks for clearing that up, but I agree with Xizor on this one....she is totally hot! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.