Auditions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukeyduckey
Hi, if anyone has heard of any news of auditions for ANYTHING tell me. Im trying to be an actor but i need something to start me of.
Im willing to do anything

Captains1stmate
ohhhhh, me too! If you hear anything, please tell me too!?

Caribbean_Chick
really how old are you guys?

lukeyduckey
Im only 16, 17 in february why???

Captains1stmate
yeh! why??????? lol hehehe I'm 15

gregmss
oh and me to i am 13

GroundedAgain
i was in a comercial for my local grocery store. they are my sponsor so i was on my skateboard pullin trix and stuff and then i got "thirsty" and went into the store for pop and candy. i've heard commercials are the best way to start off cuz every one sees them. too bad i have no will to be an actress, u guys could've done it for me

lukeyduckey
You lucky lil...
does NOOne have info??

GroundedAgain
if i earn my next sponsorship you can to the commercial for me

lukeyduckey
Top geezer cool thumb up

puka
hey could anyone tell me if anything new is up or heard about anything yet???? eek!

DrumminGAL
hey guys! ok i have done like 100 plays at a Mill Mountain Threater and have headshots but i don't have an agent and what do u put in a resume? i need to no for POTC2 and Willy Wonka. Thanxs. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Kes
Moving to movie discussion and merging with the Auditions thread.
Moving--moved

The Ones
There are auditions for Bones From Hell 3: Burnout. they are looking for a man 14 years old lives in UK and has a london accent

Punker69
Grounded can I have your autograph smile?

forumcrew
move to hollywood

JacksBabe777
OMG GO AWAY! did you see the Thread at the top of the page about this??? HUH?!?!???!?!! cuz we all go there. almost all of us anyways. Put all this into the threads instead of making a bunch. we already had about 6 or something before and we finally got people to go to the ONE thread. I think i can pretty much speak for all of us when i say that i'm tired of people making Audition threads. we have one and it's enough. Now i'm not saying you have to go away all together just ask the question in the other thread please? Even though we asked it before and everyone is waiting very patiently about it. But please just post audition questions in the audition thread.

periera
If you live in TX, you can call the Texas Film Commission Production Hotline (look up the #) for info. Other than that, send some snapshots and a resume to any agent you can find in the phone book. A lot of them might try and scam you for money, so look out for that. Also, beware of showcases. Some of them are legit, but for the most part, they want your money and that's all. Have at least one 3 minute comedy and drama monologue memorized and ready at all times for auditions. And don't get discouraged. More that likely you'll hear the words "you just don't have the look we need right now" a lot at first, but if you keep trying, something may come up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.