what actor could play what character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
what actor could play your favourate characters
a would choose
obi-wan kenobi(ep2+3)-viggo mortensen
anakin skywalker(ep2+3)-hayden christensen
padme amidala-lacey chabert

any one else got suggestions?

smile

Capt_Fantastic
um...what?

thethief
Hayden Christiansen has got to go--he can't act and then he's not all that cute to begin with.
It would've been interesting if they picked DiCaprio to play Anakin, which is what they wanted to do, but I think what would've been best was for them to go with a handome, talented "unknown" who isn't Hayden Christensen.

Ewan McGregor as Obi-wan was another mistake, and someone shoo Samuel L Jackson away. :/

Padme is just fine with Natalie Portman--she has talent and beauty (even though the scripts have neither).

Member.
LOL

Rogue Jedi
ewan mcgregor was perfect as obi wan.
natalie portman was great as padme.
anakin? ryan phillipe.
mace windu? morgan freeman.
liam neeson IS qui gon jinn.
jimmy smits sucked as bail organa.
christopher lee IS count dooku.
ps: how about the same question about 4, 5 & 6?

x-men
i thought of that but i could think of knowone

ragesRemorse
no one needs to be changed from the first three, the casting was perfect, they had great harmony amongst each other, Nick nolte should be anakin in the next movie, who cares about age differences there should be a drunken jedi

Lyn
I'm sorry people, but I don't think I'd change anyone...
Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L Jackson, Hayden Christensen and Liam Neeson were ALL perfectly cast...well that's what I think anyway...happy

Lyn
I also think the same about the OT.
I read somewhere that Sissy Spacek was going to play Leia...
I am so very very glad that didn't happen, nothing against Spacek but Carrie Fischer as Leia Organa, all the way!!

Morph
Why the hell did you make this thread?

x-men
to listen to other peoples opinions about the cast of starwars and see who they would choose

Member.
yea, no char needs changing

Lyn
Right on, Member thumb up

Rogue Jedi
ok, put it this way...if ep 4,5 and 6 were made TODAY, who would be cast in them?

Lyn
I've thought about that before but I don't really know. Probably people similar to the actors/actresses in the prequels.

Captain REX
I'd keep with the normal actors, but I'd kill off Hayden. Not sure who would make a good Anakin. Freeman as a Jedi Master would have been awesome as well, though I'm happy with Jedi Master Windu being played by Samuel L. Jackson.

Lyn
Yeah but I mean I can't see anyone else playing say, Han Solo or the old Obi-Wan Kenobi. It just doesn't work.

Captain REX
Yeah, exactly. Maybe Christopher Walken for Han, but that's a gag that was on the computer, so never mind... big grin

Rogue Jedi
i think mace would have been portrayed by morgan freeman.

Lyn
Yeah maybe...

Rogue Jedi
definitely.....

ragesRemorse
nick nolte should have been obi wan and eddie murphay as anakin

Rogue Jedi
ok..here it is...
mace:chris tucker
obiwan:jim carrey
quigon:george carlin
anakin:dennis leary
padme:jeanenne garafolo
yoda:mini me

ragesRemorse
i like the garafolo, carlin additions

imhotep
anakin definitely : DiCaprio, maybe the guy from a knights tale
young anakin definitely: Hely Joel Osment(or something)
Mace: Denzel??. Sam Jackson is cool, Jedis are above cool!
Ob 1: Ewan is good. Not perfect but good. Viggo Mortensen OK
Padme: Keira Knightley
Yoda: the puppet all the way (CG is good but not for characters)
Dooku: there are a lot of cool actors playing bad guys out there, remember the one from the Crow and 1492, and three musketeers?he is a bad mother.....!!

Member.
actors now is ok.

Rogue Jedi
the guy from the crow was named "top dollar" in the movie.

imhotep
That helped, really...not

Darth Devil
i thought the actors for the prequals wer gd its just tht the scrip didnt live up to the star wars name , ep 1 i liked it not as gd (lol nothing can be) asthe originals like come one we grew up with them thts why the actors wer gd also it had darth friggen vader

Rogue Jedi
glad to be of service......not......sarcasm is a trait of the simple minded....

Lyn
I will restate what I have already stated...the actors were all fine.
thumb up Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.